George Lucas Stormtrooper!

Did you buy the George Lucas Stormtrooper figure?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I wonder what kind of body he'll have, definately going to buy all 5 of the new VOTC figs for him though.

Reaction score
Hopefully VOTC stormie body w/ Jorg Sacul head.

Even if it was that, I'm not a VOTC collector, so it doesn't matter to me.

Reaction score
I might have to try to track George down a diffrent way, cause I am not an opener an I am only gonna buy on set.

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't want to open these guys. I wonder if the only way to get him is to get one of each VOTC figure, or just 5 total?? Cause I bet a lot of us will army build with the Bikder Scout!!

Reaction score
That's true!! The sticker on the package says details inside, so we'll have to wait!!

Reaction score
I am going to mail them my 5 POP's and ask that they instead give me the Luke or Han Stormtrooper that should've been made by now.

Two figures who've been completely ignored in the OTC and SAGA lines that are most in need of SA or decent articulation resculpts.

I can't imagine how DSII Luke would feel if Hasbro offered a SA, awesome sculpt Death Star 2 Jedi Luke with George Lucas' head before releasing the appropriate figure.

Either way though, I look forward to the VOTC line.

Reaction score
Humm, will we get a vintage thin george without grey hair or will it be the modern thick george with slver and grey hair?
Do we really need another one? What's next vader george. Give us some real exclusives.

Reaction score
EeChooTaa said:
I am going to mail them my 5 POP's and ask that they instead give me the Luke or Han Stormtrooper that should've been made by now.

Two figures who've been completely ignored in the OTC and SAGA lines that are most in need of SA or decent articulation resculpts.
But with the Sacul, you can customize them rather easily.

Reaction score
reeseslover said:
Humm, will we get a vintage thin george without grey hair or will it be the modern thick george with slver and grey hair?
Do we really need another one? What's next vader george. Give us some real exclusives.
You know, no one has to actually get it

Reaction score
Re: George Lucas in stormtrooper disguise!

Well, I definitely will send away for one, but that is it.

Sev

Reaction score

What's wrong with this thread?

Reaction score

So, do you need the POP from the 5 different VSTCs, or can you get them from multiples of a figure?

Reaction score

Hasbro's Site said:
The Star Wars UGH 2006 is a celebration in product spanning the nearly 30-year history of Star Wars action figures, including a very special tribute to the architect of the Star Wars universe himself.
Yeah, "ugh" is right.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Man, this will be interesting for me since I don't open anything. I guess I'll have to resort to Ebay or another collector for this one. I am certainly not opening five figures just to get it.

GNT

Reaction score
George Lucas - Stormtrooper Disguise!

So we've had the poll on the 2006 VTSC figures so today it's about the 2006 exclusive Stormtrooper George Lucas figure that can be obtained in the US by sending in the stickers from inside the VTSC clamshells to Hasbro.

So what do u think about George Lucas - Stormtrooper Disguise? Like him or hate him? So get voting then share your opinions in the thread

Reaction score
Re: George Lucas - Stormtrooper Disguise!

I just wish we got a Votc Stormtrooper body with it, just seems fitting.

Reaction score

JoeRhyno said:
I just wish we got a Votc Stormtrooper body with it, just seems fitting.
Yes, that would have been more appropriate to use a VOTC figure for a VTSC mail-away offer, but my guess is that it would have been very difficult and costly to re-tool the ball joint on the VOTC Stormtrooper. Using the Commtech body is quicker, easier & cheaper.

I'm not really excited about this figure, but since I'm buying and opening the 5 VTSC anyway, why not?

Reaction score

Since GNT didn't give enough options:

Will you buying all the VTSC figures to get Stormtrooper Lucas?
_ Yes, I will be buying them all
_ No, I'll be passing on this figure
X I'm buying the figures for the figures, not the POS Lucas Stormtrooper

So what do you really think about Stormtrooper Lucas?
_ Stormtrooper Lucas looks fantastic, a worthy addition to my collection.
_ Average
_ Will only be getting it because it's an exclusive and they are usually hard to get.
_ Crud, i'm not opening my figures plus it sucks.
X POS, I'm opening my figures and giving away the "points"

Stormtrooper George Lucas,a good idea?
_ Yeah it sure was.
X No, I'd rather see some new figures instead!

If your interested in the figure where are you from?
_ USA
_ Outside the USA - England, Australia etc...
X Not interested in this figure at all.

Jorg Sacul VS Stormtrooper Lucas - who do u like more?
_ Jorg Sacul
_ Stormtrooper Lucas
X Neither

Reaction score

I'd be getting (and opening) the VSC figures anyway, so I'll send away for the figure. That being said, I could care less if this was ever made available.

Reaction score

I'm getting all the VTS figures to keep carded and I only plan on getting an extra Scout and Han or Luke to open. Unless I find the other three on sale or something, I'm not getting Lucas. I can do without it.

Reaction score

I was going to get all of the VOTC figures anyway. So, I don't mind sending stuff in to get it. I'll be mildly happy to get it. I can't work up any bad vibes about it really. It's just not in me to get worked up about this.

Reaction score

Will this figure come in a little white box like other mail-ins? If it was on a VSTC/vintage style card with a cool pic of Lucas and the figure's helmet removed, I'd be lot more motivated to buy these Star Wars Barbies to get it.

Reaction score

I was going to pass but I decided to go ahead and get 2 full sets of VTSC figures. One carded and one to open. Anybody know the details of the packaging or is it just in a plain ole white box like stormtrooper han all those years ago?

Reaction score

I'm still waiting to hear some confirmation if the sticker is what needs to be sent or the POP has to be cut.

Reaction score

I will be getting the Lucas Stormtrooper. I was going to get the VTSC figures anyway, and the Stormtrooper itself isn't too bad since they went with a younger, 1977 GL. Plus I like the nostalgia of a mail-away figure. Like the good old days.

Reaction score

I'm getting a set to open anyway, so it's a nice bonus.

I really wish they would card this figure, even on a SAGA card, it would look pretty cool.

Reaction score

I will get George, its not that bad a fig, could be worse