George Lucas (in Stormtrooper Disguise) - (LFL50)

Reaction score
I hope everyone that wants this, gets it. My 3.75" from roughly 15 years ago is a way better likeness, though.

Picked up one from BBTS. By the time that I left work they were still available.

I agree with you the the previous version is a better likeness.

Reaction score
who's the other one?

Also, i echo the sentiments in this and other threads. awesome community here, keeping an eye out for decent collectors. thanks for all the info folks :)

Yavin 4 ceremony Luke. I found him for $4 at Target. I usually only collect 3.75" figures for space considerations, but at that price how could I pass it up?

Reaction score
I had a thought. How about Black series figures of Irvin Kershner, Richard Marquand and Ralph Mcquarrie?
Pretty sure at some point it will happen just as it did for 3.75" scale, after all it's a mere matter of a head swap which fits right up their alley.

Reaction score
Yavin 4 ceremony Luke. I found him for $4 at Target. I usually only collect 3.75" figures for space considerations, but at that price how could I pass it up?

i used to collect just the 3.75 line as well. but the BS is like the darkside, i have a competing rubbermaid totebox full of BS figures, and am selling off some of the 3.75, cause i'm only allowing myself 3 totes full of toys. ;)

Reaction score
I want it and don't want it. That thought comes and goes within seconds but won't stop. I think I'm worn out on novelty releases.

Man, I am right there with you. Once upon a time I would have jumped on this! I have the Jorg Sacul figure and the Stormtrooper Lucas. both still carded (I am not a carded collector) and they are highlights of my collection, but man I am just kind of over this type of thing. I didn't order Filoni and I really don't see myself getting this either. I mean, it's cool and all, but I am also kind of just burnt out on this type of thing,

Reaction score
Agree with @The_Chosen_1 (Hey someone else from UT!) about Figureshield. Definitely, sign up for their newsletter so you know when they have sales. They also have a decent reward program now as well.

Unfortunately, the POTF2 cards are just around 1/4" or so bigger, which makes them ≈7 3/8" (compared to ≈7 1/8" for the 40th Anniv. cards). The Figureshield SW-40 interior is only 7 1/4", so the card is just slightly too large to fit. Figureshield recommends their MTB-1 cases, though it gives ≈1" extra space side-to-side.

Strange...I just double-checked my Luke POTF2, and it fits in its FigureShield case fine. If anything, it has some wiggle room side-to-side. This is with their new SW-40 "2.0" model.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Strange...I just double-checked my Luke POTF2, and it fits in its FigureShield case fine. If anything, it has some wiggle room side-to-side. This is with their new SW-40 "2.0" model.
That's good to know, thanks for double-checking. I hadn't tried yet since all my SW-40s are boxed up at the moment and was just commenting based on FS's site specs and post here on Facebook.

Reaction score
Man, I am right there with you. Once upon a time I would have jumped on this! I have the Jorg Sacul figure and the Stormtrooper Lucas. both still carded (I am not a carded collector) and they are highlights of my collection, but man I am just kind of over this type of thing. I didn't order Filoni and I really don't see myself getting this either. I mean, it's cool and all, but I am also kind of just burnt out on this type of thing,
am in the same boat, however, don't have the Stormtrooper Lucas in vintage scale, so got this one. also an opener, but will oddly keep this one on the card. cheers!

Reaction score
This might already be discussed but is it possible to put the helmet on Lucas his head? Or swap the head and helmet?

I still need a Stormtrooper in my collection and this seems to be a good option if you can put the helmet on.

Reaction score
Right there with you…I’m afraid it’s a pass. Plus, I’m not blown away by the likeness.

Reaction score
this might have been said, but if they actual made him to realistic scale and his current likeness, the question would be " aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper". ? he could be a little short too.. I don't know how tall Lucas is.

Reaction score
I think mark is shorter then that. I actually met and talk to mark for about 1-1.5 about 20 years ago.

Reaction score
I think it fits within the context of what it is and what's came before in the past so it makes sense here too, plus Stormtrooper and X-Wing pilot are two of the most seen and iconic outfits in Star Wars. If you use any other outfit to put George's head on, besides when he appeared as a character such as Baron Papanoida, then it doesn't really feel all that celebratory to his stature or of what he's done for the Franchise.

While Filoni on the other hand actually appeared as Trapper Wolf so his release doesn't quite feel the same, it's cool but he's an actual character in the show versus being immortalized in plastic for his contribution to Star Wars as a whole. IMO

Reaction score
Favreau's already been done by Hasbro. Still available, too. ;)

GUEST_0d30fb60-36a6-4a0c-976a-84da1983c29d
Can anyone confirm if that head can fit properly on any Black Series figures? Preferably something from The Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if that head can fit properly on any Black Series figures? Preferably something from The Mandalorian.
I haven’t tried it but I’ve seen pics on FB of people who have. I believe Happy’s head’s hole is too big for Heavy Mando’s peg so you would have to fill it with some putty or tack. It can definitely be done though

Reaction score
Ordered 2 from DorksideToys in September and STILL haven’t gotten a notice of it shipping yet. Anyone else got there’s yet?

Reaction score
It’s not just Dorkside. When I preordered from Amazon in September, the estimated arrival date was May 4, 2022. And much as I don’t like a long wait, that date is so appropriate…
Ha! Nice. Well that makes me feel better. At least I know it’s not just me and now I have something to look forward to