George Lucas (in Stormtrooper Disguise) - (LFL50)

Reaction score
Looks like we’re getting a George Lucas figure in the Black Series!

Can’t ever have too many stormtroopers, so I’m all in for this one. It’s an Amazon exclusive and goes on preorder tomorrow at 1pm Eastern.

Amazon preorder link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094184VQJ

hasbro-star-wars-the-black-series-george-lucas-COLLAGE_TALL-RATIOS-BLASTER-DOOR-2976.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
It’s an Amazon exclusive and goes on preorder tomorrow at 1pm Eastern.
Not an Amazon Exclusive, it's fan channel.

I guess this answers the question of who the legend is that Yakface hinted about the other day.

Pre-order links at bottom of post.

Press Images

Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Carded-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-George-Lucas-In-Stormtrooper-Disguise-Lucasfilm-50th-Anniversary-Loose-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
This a great news! I missed out the first time that they make Lucas as a Stormtrooper and now those figures are all quite expensive.

Reaction score
Hoped for Lucas to be done in TBS after Filoni was revealed, didn't expect him that soon. Looks decent enough to me 👍🏻😊😊
Only the blaster is a little... off, IMO. Instead giving him the Mando-version with long ammoclip and flashlight, they shoot have included some kind of "camera"-gun 🤪

Last edited:
Reaction score
I might grab him, glad its on the new trooper body. Think id of rather of had a new Han with the new face print and new body to be honest though.

Reaction score
That’s actually pretty cool. I dunno about the face sculpt but I love that it’s the new mold.
Yeah, it does seem a bit off but I guess since you can't digitally scan him as he looked 20-30 years ago this is the best they can do. I mean when you look at the 3.75" version from Saga it's a very close likeness even then when the tech was limited compared to today.

While I do feel it's an odd choice since he's no longer attached to the Franchise, if people want him in 6" scale that's great. I know a lot of people were never able to get the 3.75" version me included. I don't know that I'd call this a "Legends" character though? It's interesting they went with Stormtrooper version instead of X-Wing look.

I wonder, now that Filoni has his figure and now this GL Stormie, could a Favreau figure be on the horizon? Well aside from the Heavy gunner Mando..

While neat I'm just not into this type of thing anymore.

Reaction score
I'm always down for more of the new Stormtroopers.

And the fact that the head is not a perfect likeness is a plus for me, as I'm always looking for extra heads for my human rebels and imperial officers.

Reaction score
I don't know that I'd call this a "Legends" character though?
Yakface stated "legend" not "Legends" (i.e. EU).
All i see is Amazon with no mention of fan channel...
Amazon is the only one listed on the starwars.com article, but it's being reported that it will be a fan channel release. Yakface for sure confirmed Gamestop, and I already received an email from BBTS about the pre-order tomorrow. I'm sure Pulse, EE and other retailers will have their listings up tomorrow as well.

Black Series Lucas Stormtrooper BBTS Pre-Order.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yakface stated "legend" not "Legends" (i.e. EU).

Amazon is the only one listed on the starwars.com article, but it's being reported that it will be a fan channel release. Yakface for sure confirmed Gamestop, and I already received an email from BBTS about the pre-order tomorrow. I'm sure Pulse, EE and other retailers will have their listings up tomorrow as well.

View attachment 402293
Thanks! I intend to leave him carded

Reaction score
if they want to do it as he looks now, the whole body needs to be redone. he has put on the a few lbs., just a few.

GNT

Reaction score
Yeah I dig it, if I get bored of seeing his mug at least he’ll fit in with some stormtroopers

Reaction score
Pre-order links.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like George Lucas crashed the BBTS site for a few minutes. Once it came back up I was able to complete my pre-order.