Gentle Giant's MARVEL COMICS line

Reaction score
Yes, the .com site..., you have to be careful & make sure it's either sold by Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon. They work out the customs charges & even give money back if the charges are less, happened with my last 3 purchases from them. :)

Reaction score
Got Juggy on Christmas Day, that's a whole lotta bust for ya buck! :D Definitely one of GG's best Marvel busts to date along with Cap and Spidey.

Reaction score
Got Juggy on Christmas Day, that's a whole lotta bust for ya buck! :D Definitely one of GG's best Marvel busts to date along with Cap and Spidey.
Congrats on the new addition..., I was very happy with mine when I got him, always appreciate a bigger bust..., my favs (that I own) are the red Hulk & Avengers Hulk plus War Machine & Iron Patriot, I'm happy with all my Marvel busts though. :)

Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition..., I was very happy with mine when I got him, always appreciate a bigger bust..., my favs (that I own) are the red Hulk & Avengers Hulk plus War Machine & Iron Patriot, I'm happy with all my Marvel busts though. :)
Finally got the email stating that I would finally be charged for shipping for the PGM Daredevil. Hope it arrives before the Netflix series starts!!

Reaction score
Finally got the email stating that I would finally be charged for shipping for the PGM Daredevil. Hope it arrives before the Netflix series starts!!
Mine will take ages (customs keep my stuff for 2 weeks quite often) but I'm glad processing day has finally arrived for one of my 3 PGM gift options..., it's the Star Wars ones I'm most looking forward to getting my hands on though & then we'll find out what this years gift options will be. :)

Reaction score
Spoke to Chris, mine is being processed today, they are being sent out in batches..., it'll be a couple of weeks before I get it in hand anyway.

Reaction score
I got a tracking number today but just says a label was created yesterday, or something like that anyway. lol

Reaction score
My Dare Devil mini-bust turned up today, number 79/170..., very nice indeed & I'm surprised the edition size was so low, guess he's not an overly popular character but then the movie wasn't all that good really I guess. Happy with the detailing on this, good as always..., think it looks like Christian Bale but I'm sure they weren't going for any particular actor (i.e. Ben Afleck). Best of all there were no customs charges for me on this, YAY!!! lol ;)

Reaction score
My Dare Devil mini-bust turned up today, number 79/170..., very nice indeed & I'm surprised the edition size was so low, guess he's not an overly popular character but then the movie wasn't all that good really I guess. Happy with the detailing on this, good as always..., think it looks like Christian Bale but I'm sure they weren't going for any particular actor (i.e. Ben Afleck). Best of all there were no customs charges for me on this, YAY!!! lol ;)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Reaction score
I have mine displayed in front of some of my Hot Toys Iron Man figures, nearly finished the display now..., just waiting for one more piece & then it'll be done. :)

Reaction score
Not a line I am into but GG just unveiled their latest Marvel zombie bust.

Reaction score
Did they ever make a non zombie version of this mini-bust? Don't recall seeing one..., I'd buy a standard version as the zombie treatment just doesn't appeal to me.

Reaction score
Did they ever make a non zombie version of this mini-bust? Don't recall seeing one..., I'd buy a standard version as the zombie treatment just doesn't appeal to me.
No, they haven't. Not yet, anyway. I'd love a Kingpin bust, but I have no interest in the zombie version.

Reaction score
Yeah, the zombie thing isn't my cup of tea either to be honest..., thought it odd they'd go with a zombie version of the Kingpin before a proper bust of him first, hopefully they'll do a standard release soon though.

Reaction score
Yeah, the zombie thing isn't my cup of tea either to be honest..., thought it odd they'd go with a zombie version of the Kingpin before a proper bust of him first, hopefully they'll do a standard release soon though.
They did the same thing with Magneto too. It's annoying. I'd like regular versions of Mags and Kingpin. I don't need zombie versions of them.

Reaction score
I wish they'd release more Marvel busts in their regular form. The zombies are okay but do the regular version first. I know they did some for other companies but I'd rather see them the way they are being done now.