Gentle Giant's MARVEL COMICS line

Reaction score
Just ordered my first Marvel bust! Picked up Green Goblin from GG. Labor Day weekend sale, only $39!

I really like this Marvel line, really nice busts. May need to pick more up in the future.

Reaction score
My Avengers Hulk finally showed up at my lcs. It looks amazing! Best Marvel movie bust so far. Really hope they do a Hawkeye, Widow, Fury and Coulson. Would like a modern Captain America and another Thor, one without a helmet. Would like to see a Loki with helmet done at some point.

Reaction score
I've added the Wolverine yellow & Brown mini bust to my GG Marvel collection, very nice piece. :)

Reaction score
Yesterday got my GG Avengers Iron Man Mini Bust. I love it! I can't wait until I get my War Machine Mini Bust to pair with it. And since I was able to use my $30 PGM coupon and $19 in rewards, it only cost me just under $38 shipped. The only small nitpick, as others have posted, is that they should have made the eyes light up as well. But that doesn't take away from its greatness.

Reaction score
Received Green Goblin #305/500 yesterday! Great looking bust, very awesome! And very happy!

Reaction score
It's odd that they didn't have the eyes light up but I'm not really bothered as I rarely display my busts/statues with the light up effects on, it's more a party piece to show someone who's looking at your collection lol.

Reaction score
I finally got my Deluxe Iron Man bust today, it's surprisingly light given how big it is, it towered over my two Obi-Wan busts. Very nice sculpt and paint job, now I just need to decide where to display it. :D

Reaction score
Nice enough statue (Black Widow) but the PF coming out from SS this winter is already on pre-order and I will not be adding this to my collection anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't usually buy/pre-order anything else outside of SW but had to pre-order Black Widow. Sculpt looks nice and hoping for a Captain America companion statue. If so, I think this will harder to pick up at a later date.

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to pick up the Gentle Giant Zombie Magneto bust for me. It's a PGM exclusive so I can't order it. I have the money in hand so I can Paypal you immediately. Just PM me.

Reaction score
Well, i finally caved and ordered some of these. Im trying to pick and choose. Just the ones i liked as a kid.

Reaction score
Finally got around to opening War Machine. He turned out great. One of the best things is all the little details like the danger sticker on the shoulder gun. Makes me wish that Iron Man lit up like WM. May have to pick up Iron Patriot if I can get a good deal on one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didn't have a chance to post this last week. Got my War Machine Mini-Bust from GG. Really well done. Only a couple of issues. I don't like how the base isn't permenantly sealed to the bust. They could have done that and put the light switch on the bottom of the base instead of the bottom of the bust. Also, the cannon on the shoulder is somewhat loose. But it doesn't take away from the greatness of the bust. With the Iron Man bust had light up eyes like this.