Gentle Giant's MARVEL COMICS line

Rod

Reaction score
They said the Classic Captain America will be out in the next 90 days or so....

Reaction score
Anyone who missed out on the White Widow bust interested in picking her up? I'd be happy to trade mine if you're looking to move something. Just drop me a PM.

Reaction score
Looking forward to the Avengers Movie Iron Man. Captain and Thor are getting lonely. Hopefully we'll get Hulk in the spring.

Rod

Reaction score
Just finalized my order for the classic Captain America bust today and I already got a shipping notice. Can't wait. Wll post in hand pics ASAP

Rod

Reaction score
Classic Captain America bust is in tha house! It's nice. Will be posting pics and review later today.

Reaction score
I just added Black Widow to the collection today. I originally passed on her, but I figured that I needed her to complete the Avengers.

Reaction score
I got my Hawkeye bust yesterday. It's a great looking bust, but the arrow does not appear to be removable as advertised. It's either glued on or the paint dried and it stuck. Either way I'm not going to force it.

Can anyone let me know if their's is removable?

Reaction score
^^ Did you order it from GG or someone else. I ordered one with my LCS and it still hasnt come in yet. My order may have gotten cancelled, Diamond does that all the time with GG stuff because of the delays. I hate it when that happens.

Reaction score
Looking at getting into g.g. Marvel mini bust line. Just got the deadpool mini bust but I want a few more, where's the best and least expensive site I can scoop them up. Thx

Reaction score
I own classic Iron Man and Symbiote Spidey from the 2011 exclusive. Pre-ordered SDCC Spider Ham (already sold out which is crazy!) and got War Machine as my PGM gift.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really like that Igor statue. If it is reasonably priced I might actually pick one up.

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that the Iron Patriot bust was a reveal at SDCC?

Reaction score
Man I am really loving that Spidey bust the more I see it! The Iron Patriot's both look great.

Reaction score
Got my first GG Marvel bust today; Captain America: The First Avenger. Absolutely fantastic sculpt and paint job, couldn't be happier with it, hopefully the new Cap movie will see a SHIELD uniform bust and a Winter Soldier bust made.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any UK retailer site stocking the Iron Patriot bust?