Gentle Giant's MARVEL COMICS line

Rod

Reaction score
Surprised there isn't a thread for Gentle Giant's MARVEL products.....they are pumping out a lot of pics of upcoming pieces.....so far, only a few have been released.

Not sure if we should do one thread for all of GG's MARVEL stuff or one per item....I am thinking one thread for all will work since this is mostly a SW forum.

So...which of GG's MARVEL items are you most looking forward to?

I already got the movie Captain America mini bust....

But I'm looking forward to GG's other Captain America pieces....

Reaction score
I am also looking forward to the other Captain America piece as well.

I just received the Black Widow "Winter Outfit" minibust from GG last night. Stunning!

I have the regular Black Widow bust on pre-order.

I'm not loving the Spider-Man bust coming out in support of the new movie. The base seems isn't doing it for me.

My Marvel bust collecting is going to be pretty limited. I have a set of "Avengers" minibust making up the core characters and composed of a few different companies (Bowen, Koto, GG) at this point but I will not be going all out.

Reaction score
They're also coming out with a Wolverine. Might pick this one up if I ever get into collecting Busts.

Reaction score
I am looking forward to seeing the Green Goblin mb. It might look good sitting next to my Amazing Spider Man issue #14.

Rod

Reaction score
I thought Rogue01 said there would be some Avengers related reveal today.....looking forward to it.

Rod

Reaction score
We can only hope.....but at that price? I'm game. Pose and choice of armor is great. Hope they do all the Avengers....

Reaction score
I have Iron Man on preorder and Captain America on the way. I need to preorder the Thor bust, but I've been procrastinating. Hopeing to see the rest of the Avengers also!

Reaction score
GG is shipping their Thor Movie bust -need to get hot and order him.

I really hope GG keeps the movie line going. REALLY want a ScarJo Black Widdow bust :grin:

Reaction score
Got off the fence and ordered Movie Thor. Fingers crossed for the rest of the team.

I love my Thor bust. Its fantastic. Only question for me is it really dwarfs my captain america bust from last year. but a very minor complaint. i just assume thor is bigger??? fragile helmet wings though.

Rod

Reaction score
I love my Thor bust. Its fantastic. Only question for me is it really dwarfs my captain america bust from last year. but a very minor complaint. i just assume thor is bigger??? fragile helmet wings though.
Can you please post some in hand pics of the movie Thor bust? Also some pics next to the movie Cap? I have considered getting it......need something to convince me.....

Reaction score
My Hulk and Thing busts are on their way. These will be my first Marvel busts, so I'm rather psyched.

Reaction score
Apparently I'm talking to myself here, but I think the Hulk and Thing busts are absolutely fantastic. Nice size and heft to them. I'm a fan.

Reaction score
If you enjoy Marvel busts, give Bowen Designs a try. They do the best work in the field in my opinion.

Rod

Reaction score
I keep checking for in hand pics of the movie Thor bust....want to see it before I get one.

Reaction score
My Thanos bust just arrived.

*EDIT* - Ah, **** ..... the bust was broken. God, I hate that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Heard back from Gentle Giant today. They've already sent me out a replacement bust. Top notch customer service on this one.