Gentle Giant: The Walking Dead

Reaction score
Dunno about anyone else but I am pretty excited about these. I really hope they keep the line running and have a good choice of characters. Though their choice of the Well Walker Mini Bust as one of the first two is questionable. I think they did a pretty good job on Rick Grimes.

Gentle Giant: The Walking Dead

Reaction score
Face could be a bit thinner imo...anxious to see hat accessory.

May pick up for my office.

Reaction score
I really don't want to get into this line, but it may be hard to resist picking up a Daryl Dixon bust.

Reaction score
GG released a 360 video of Rick on YouTube. Lookin' good.

Would like to see this line be successful, and not fade away....cough LOTR cough.

Reaction score
C'mon folks! Where's my Walking Dead fans at???

The first two busts are supposed to be shipping soon....but it is GG we are talking about.

Anyway, check out the first glimpse of the Michonne mini bust.

Reaction score
GG. . . The problem with this company is that, yes the proto looks pretty good, but when they ship the final product it does not look the same. Remember Slave Leia mini bust anyone?

I used to be a GG mini bust completionist. Their lack of qc and overall lack of concern for their customers has soured me completely from the market.

Reaction score
The black and white repaints GG did for Star wars would be perfect for this line.
Yeah I couldn't agree more with you! I think those would work really well with this line, especially after seeing episodes in black and white, that just made each episode even better!

Reaction score
I wonder how limited the Rick and Daryl GG exclusive versions will be? Does anyone know if Rick is coming out soon?

Reaction score
Suhweet......the new Governor bust looks bloody fantastic.

Loving this line so far. Now, to actually get some in hand!

Reaction score
I have both Rick and Michonne pre-ordered. On the fence about Daryl, but so far love what I am seeing from the non zombie characters in this line!

Reaction score
I spy pics of a gorgeous 18" Michonne with cloak and Daryl Dixon statues at SDCC - they look amazing.

Reaction score
Daryl looks insane!!!! I dont collect TWD but I am gonna go for Daryl! They need to mKe MERYL he is my fav even though he is dead

Reaction score
I've just pre ordered this entire line despite the fact I have NO space whatsoever for them....they are too cool to resist...now have to figure out where to put them...

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has posted in hand pics of michonne. Here are some pics I took. She turned out great.

Reaction score
I agree Tim. I was able to open mine this morning, and she is friggin' incredible!

One of the best GG busts ever made imo.

Reaction score
Here are my photos (I left the bubble wrap around her waist as we are moving and this was an inspect, photograph and back into the box for a month deal). My wife already has claimed her anyways once she does come back out for display LOL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just got notice from GG that I'm getting charged for the Rick bust with the hat tomorrow. Now Michonne will have a friend.:grin:

Reaction score
I just got notice from GG that I'm getting charged for the Rick bust with the hat tomorrow. Now Michonne will have a friend.:grin:
I received an E-mail notification as well from GG about my pre-order for the Rick Grimes bust being processed tomorrow. After seeing what an incredible work GG did with the Michonne sculpt, I'm very much looking forward to receive Sheriff Grimes. Next week I'm also picking up the Season 3 Blu-Ray limited set with severed heads in fish tank! Looks like an exciting month ahead for TWD collectors :) ...

Reaction score
Oh my...Rick is finally coming. **** yeah!

I have been on a Walking Dead adventure for three straight days down in Atlanta & Senoia....plus numerous other filming locations and on a serious high.

I was at filming one day and Andrew Lincoln was on set but didn't get to see him. So bummed..so close yet so far away.

But I have memories of this trip to last a life time. Just incredible.