Gentle Giant should do an Early Bird Kit!

Reaction score
So I'm thinking since it looks like GG is going to get real hardcore into the 12" vintage figures what would be better than an Early Bird Kit?

It'll be like the original kit which comes with a display stand and a mail in for Luke (Double Telescoping!) Leia, Chewie and R2-D2!

What you guys think? Retail for $150?

Reaction score
I would kill for something like that. I know these figures are big, but I would not be worried about space. At least not until after the first 12 have been released.

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this even before Gentle Giant announced this line. I've wanted to do larger scaled vintage figures for over a decade, and the Early Bird Figure Set was at the top of my list.

Like what Medicom did with the Kubricks, it would have been a GREAT way to kick off the line - except get the figure tray right.

Reaction score
Would be cool, but I'd prefer the Rebo band if we were to see a massive item of some kind. Of course, the best would be a vintage Jabba playset.

Reaction score
I think GG should just stick to selling the vintage jumbos on on a single cardback and not reissue them either on different cardbacks or packs. What's next.... a jumbo Fett in a white mailer box in a Kenner bag? Maybe they should make some jumbo coins and launch a POTF line? Personally I would like to GG just keep it simple. Besides I think you'd be dreaming if you think the 4 pack would be $150..... more like $250.