Gentle Giant - Recent Acquisitions Pt 4

Reaction score
Received my Han and Chewy combo yesterday. Was hoping since they were sold as a pair they would have matching serial numbers, but they didn't.
Mine arrive tomorrow. I assumed the same thing seeing as how they were sold as a set. No biggie for me as I don’t really care about matching numbers but it’s interesting that they chose not to do this.

Reaction score
I got my set yesterday, haven't opened it yet though. I'm not entirely surprised the #s don't match though, seems like too much co ordination to do it. I'm also not one to focus on the #s, so it's all good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally got my Spider legs Maul opened up. Now just have to figure out where to put him !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It’s definitely a cool piece ! I love his untrimmed horns ! And really enjoyed that episode of the Clone Wars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My second favorite clone troops in ROTS were these Galactic Marine Clones! Nice pickup!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received Nien Nunb today that's looks remarkably like Obi-Wan Kenobi, to make it that little bit worse they shipped it from Anaheim to the UK just wrapped in a bit of brown paper! What kind of person does that, a-hole.

Reaction score
Found a sealed Captain on Ebay for $65. shipped ! And I had $10. in Ebay bucks to burn. She looks good for $55. bones !

Reaction score
Found a sealed Captain on Ebay for $65. shipped ! And I had $10. in Ebay bucks to burn. She looks good for $55. bones !

For all the flack the ST gets and how their product doesn't sell like PT and OT stuff, that setup looks amazing with all of them together. Wish Kylo's saber had its rugged and unstable look though.

Reaction score
Thanks ! And I agree. I thought about trying to smear a little clear silicone on his saber to try to replicate the look from the movies. If it didn't look right after it dries , I could just peel it right back off. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Reaction score
Cross posting from another thread but have never contributed here and felt like this might be a good chance to do so.

McQ Sandtrooper in da house.

The rest of my McQ display next to him...

Reaction score
She’s a beauty. Mine arrived today as well and I love this one. Worthy addition to the collection and fans of the character should be pleased. Hopefully we get more animated characters such as this with a realistic interpretation.

Reaction score
Just got #483 ! Looks pretty good. Box shows long saber blade on the long hilt and the short blade on the short hilt. Is that correct ? I kind of like the look of it the other way.

Reaction score
Just got #483 ! Looks pretty good. Box shows long saber blade on the long hilt and the short blade on the short hilt. Is that correct ? I kind of like the look of it the other way.
I'm fairly certain that's correct - short blade on the short hilt.

Glad to see this bust is turning out well for you and everyone else so far. And, as always, I love the Bioshock in the background!

Reaction score
Ok cool. Looks good both ways , so I'll set it up the correct way.
Yeah , I haven't been able to bring myself to move ole Mr. Bubbles off my desk just yet. Need a proper looking display shelf to put him on. Might try to make something out of copper pipe and fittings.

Reaction score
Ahsoka turned out really well!

Cross posting from another thread but have never contributed here and felt like this might be a good chance to do so.

McQ Sandtrooper in da house.

The rest of my McQ display next to him...

Awesome McQuarrie collection!

Last edited: