Gentle Giant Jumbo Villians 3 pack

Reaction score
I have to ask. How much did you drop for the original 3 pack?
I don't recall exactly. I bought it years ago from Toru Komuro, a member here. I think it was the first one I ever bought. I believe it was $1500-$2000 back then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vintage psychics? Who are these mystical people?
Folks who knew the figures from 1978-1985 would be extremely valuable 30 some years after their release and left them sealed on the card. Case in point I have seen quite a few 21 back Fetts go for 2000 dollars on Ebay. I was only 4 back in 1979 and would have ripped that figure off the card. To stay on topic the 3 packs are now going for like 3000 MOC. I wish I would have known. Also Gamestop has the GG 3 pack on their site for $99.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Folks who knew the figures from 1978-1985 would be extremely valuable 30 some years after their release and left them sealed on the card. Case in point I have seen quite a few 21 back Fetts go for 2000 dollars on Ebay. I was only 4 back in 1979 and would have ripped that figure off the card. To stay on topic the 3 packs are now going for like 3000 MOC. I wish I would have known. Also Gamestop has the GG 3 pack on their site for $99.
Holy crap! Thanks for the heads up. Use code SAVER for free shipping too.

Reaction score
I hope the set is still in stock.

Oops never mind I was able to get one and thanks for free shipping code. Got zapped by the tax though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Purchased and received yesterday...if you receive yours like I did, you're in for a real treat when you see how the packaged and shipped it. Definitely a CUSTOM pack job! Folded boxes with LOTS of packing tape! I should have taken a picture, thankfully nothing damaged.

Reaction score
Purchased and received yesterday...if you receive yours like I did, you're in for a real treat when you see how the packaged and shipped it. Definitely a CUSTOM pack job! Folded boxes with LOTS of packing tape! I should have taken a picture, thankfully nothing damaged.
Glad to hear you got yours!

My order reads 'open' ... it says 'allow 1 business day for processing', so not sure why it hasn't shipped when I ordered on the 12th?

Anyone else have an order marked 'open'?

Reaction score
Got mine today. Glad I wanted it loose. They folded over the top flap completely over therefore ruining it . But it was well pack otherwise and better yet, free shipping!

Reaction score
I ordered mine the same ON the 11th and still don't have it. 2day shipping my ****! And when I check the tracking it still says Pre-Shipment Info received. :\
I ordered on the 12th and used the FREE 2-day shipping code. I just got the shipping notification today with an estimated Delivery of July 25th ... I can't actually track it until it arrives at USPS.

I guess you get what you pay for - Ha! It's NO 2-day shipping, but at least it's FREE ... and mine is almost on it's way.

Reaction score
Well, my Villain 3-pack arrived today.

It appears to have been opened as all the tape on one side has been cut and is re-taped over and the blister supporting the figures inside is crushed/cracked around each of the figures heads. There is also sticker adhesive on the window and a deep indentation. Cardboard is creased in a few places and there is a tear in the top flap. The 'package' it came in was the oddest thing I've ever opened. It was 5 separate pieces of cardboard bent around the box to make up a 'box' - it wasn't even rectangular.

I really only purchased this for the Darth Vader, so the beat up packaging isn't the worst thing to me, but I don't like the idea that it has been opened/used. The Darth Vader does look cool in person. His light saber 'curls' quite a bit into his torso, but I guess that is to be expected or can be remedied.

Reaction score
Have it shipped to the store fellas... the two sets I ordered are minty fresh.
Good suggestion, I should have done that!

I've requested a replacement ... took 50 minutes on hold until I could talk to someone and now waiting up to 72 hours for them to email me a return label.

Their online service pales in comparison to their in-store experience. All the GameStop stores around us have the most helpful and friendliest people! Not that the person I spoke to wasn't friendly, he just sounded confused on how to perform an exchange as he kept changing what I should write on the return slip in order to have it exchanged vs refunded - had to put me on hold to check with someone else.

Who knows though, in the next 72 hours, Darth's sheer awesomeness may convince me to release him from his prison and forget about the damaged packaging and the fact it's be opened?

Reaction score
Ordered on the 12th, still hasn't shipped. Ordinary I would cuss out the vendor and cancel my order, but the price is too good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I ordered it last thursday and had it by wed and im outside detroit. Might want to call them.

Reaction score
Ordered on the 12th, still hasn't shipped. Ordinary I would cuss out the vendor and cancel my order, but the price is too good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
My tracking number was finally updated and it will arrive today!

Reaction score
Have it shipped to the store fellas... the two sets I ordered are minty fresh.
I have to ask. How do you do it. I click on the in store pick up and it says no inventory available in a 100 mile radius. How did you get it shipped to the store?