Gentle Giant Jumbo 12" Vintage

Reaction score
Hey guys...I realise this may not be the appropriate thread but wanted to mainly aim at fellow aussies...

I am trying to track down a 12" Gentle Giant Vintage Boba Fett figure...

...any help would be great...

Reaction score
Hi Joe.

Are you collecting all the jumbo figures?

I have Han Solo, Leia, R2D2 and rocket firing Boba Fett.

I reckon they take up heaps of room, don't think I'll be getting any more of them.

GNT

Reaction score
I picked Obi-Wan, C-3PO, R2-D2 and Yak Face myself. Was going to do the main outfits but it'd get cost lots very quickly.

I do love some of the ESB figures so I might pick them up in the larger format - Bespin Leia, Hoth Han, Bespin Guard (not sure if they've done that one yet) to name a couple :)

Since they're big I did open all of them up and it feels so much better.

Reaction score
I picked Obi-Wan, C-3PO, R2-D2 and Yak Face myself. Was going to do the main outfits but it'd get cost lots very quickly.

I do love some of the ESB figures so I might pick them up in the larger format - Bespin Leia, Hoth Han, Bespin Guard (not sure if they've done that one yet) to name a couple :)

Since they're big I did open all of them up and it feels so much better.

I was going to try and just collect the first 12 and Boba Fett but to get them off the secondary market .ie. Evilbay they cost a fortune for Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Luke Farmboy, Stormtrooper, etc. Can't get them any cheaper than under $200.00 each these days and that's if you are lucky! :disgusted:

Reaction score
Hi Joe.

Are you collecting all the jumbo figures?
Just cherry picking a few that appeal to me...they are pretty huge

So far I have Dengar, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Bossk and a Gamorrean Guard

Just picking up the ones I loved in 3 3/4 as a kid so yeah trying to track down Greedo and his cantina cohorts

...and I'll be watching with interest any of Jabba's palace aliens...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well this is no help, but I have one signed by 3 bobas so far, might consider selling it when I'm done getting sigs