Gentle Giant - Jumbo 12" Super Powers Collection

GNT

Reaction score

Gentle Giant have announced a new line of Jumbo "Super Powers" figures based on the mid 80's toy line of the same name now just in larger scale! (similar to the existing Jumbo Star Wars line).

Anyone going to be picking any of these up?

Reaction score
Is there a separate thread for the Super Powers Jumbo Vintage figures because that Green Arrow figure they announced yesterday looks sweet!

Reaction score
I'm in for a Superman.. then I'm out again. Can't buy too many $100 rotocast vinyl figures... just not how I do things.

Reaction score
I saw that Gentle giant is also doing micro super powers, they showed a few at SDCC. Does anyone know when those are going to be released?

Reaction score
This just makes me want to get the 80s figures. Had Superman, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. Think only Green Lantern survived and is somewhere in my parents' loft. May have to dig him out and find some super friends for him.

Reaction score
Gentle Giant's line has inspired me to get out my old figures too. I hope they get to some of the fun ones like Brainiac and Mantis and Cyclotron.

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Joker and I'm out. I have a bunch of these figures from GGs Star Wars line. They look great but the dozen I have take up a TON of wall space.

That and they are not worth the price tag. The markup on these figures is outrageous. They should be $50 minimum.

Reaction score
I kinda want Plastic Man and Brainiac, those were probably the 2 coolest figures in that line. And if they ever do a Swamp Thing from the Kenner 1990 line, I'd be all over that. Preferably the glow-in-the-dark one.

Reaction score
I saw where Lex Luthor was announced yesterday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Assuming the Super Powers line is the same one that got mined to make the '89 Batman figures, I have five words: Bob the Goon, gimme, gimme.

Reaction score
Which figures did Gentle Giant end up doing for this line? I see these for sale out there now...

Batman
Robin
Joker
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Arrow

And those prototype repaints.