Gentle Giant DST Boushh 1/7 statue

Reaction score
This just went up for pre-order too. $179.99 from BBTS and EE. I love anything Leia so this is an easy buy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
The 1:7 Boush statue is available for 200 bucks. Same price you pay for the 1:6 scale Milestones captured Leia. Apparently productioncosts have gone up...

Reaction score
Helmet on is the way to go for those getting this small statue, otherwise it will be Leia's stunt double at best being displayed when showcasing the unhelmeted head sculpt. This could have been a sure buy for me if it would have been a 1/6 statue sporting accurate likeness but, they keep insisting on the smaller scale and being quite selective on the 1/6 scale, the most popular one. I'm passing on this one despite my addiction to anything Jabba's Palace-related. C'est la vie :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Helmet on is the way to go for those getting this small statue, otherwise it will be Leia's stunt double at best being displayed when showcasing the unhelmeted head sculpt. This could have been a sure buy for me if it would have been a 1/6 statue sporting accurate likeness but, they keep insisting on the smaller scale and being quite selective on the 1/6 scale, the most popular one. I'm passing on this one despite my addiction to anything Jabba's Palace-related. C'est la vie :)
Couldn’t agree more Julian. If this was 1.6 and had a better likeness then it would be a definate purchase for me. Two reasons for me to skip this.

Reaction score
The likeness looked decent at SDCC this year, but who knows how the production piece will end up looking. Would be a nice piece to have, but nothing that's absolutely needed.