FS Gentle Giant Collection

Reaction score
Been putting it off for too long but the office has ran out of space and I have no room for the Gentle Giant stuff anymore. Since I moved into my new house 2 1/2 years ago this stuff has sat on my shelves in my workshop and not been on display. So to make room in the shop for new and exciting projects, raise some money to upgrade the shop, I am letting this stuff go. Figured this was the best place to offer it up first before it goes to the other place.

I am still getting everything out of boxes and putting prices to everything but here is a list of everything I have pulled out of storage so far. I also have a TON of NECA Gears of War figures, McFarlane military, spawn and other figures, SW 3.75" figures and more. It all has to go. If you are local or even close I can meet to deliver.

Mini Busts

2013 PGM Boba Fett Deluxe
2014 PGM Gold Stormtrooper
2014 PGM Endor Luke
2015 PGM Scout Trooper

McQ Vader
McQ Boba Concept

Darth Vader (Force Unleashed)
Airborne Trooper (x2 I think)
ROTJ Luke

Statues/Maquettes

Animated Darth Vader
Animated Boba Fett w/ Han Solo in Carbonite
Animated Luke Skywalker in Storm Trooper Disguise

Reaction score
I'm interested in the animated Boba w/Han Carbonite. How much stranger? :)

Reaction score
I'm interested in the animated Boba w/Han Carbonite. How much stranger? :)
Let me figure it out. Unfortunately it has a small crack on the fire from shipping when I received it. I never noticed it because it sat in the box for so long and by the time I opened it, well it was too late. I'll get some photos of it though for ya.