Gentle Giant Booth Pics from Star Wars Celebration

Reaction score
I'm seeing some new OT goodness there for OT collectors. If only the mass produced stuff remains true to the prototypes when they hit homes, I'll be getting all these:

Duros with alternate hands- Yes!
Dagobah Luke with Yoda - Hell yeah! (Dont change the Luke face sculp. Not a great likeness but, he looks better than Bespin Luke)
Wampa mini bust - Mamma Mia!

celeb copy.jpg

*And Weequay is looking good!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy schlomoly !
e7f1fa8fc00e21e53d77ab6aa702fd0a.jpg
ae2a56bd4279901145989957115bccd9.jpg
b1922bde4f4c178bb7b53b62727fe238.jpg
6c482500a0c94335f73416291d0f7f18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So apparently there will be a realistic Boushh Leia statue. They offered the animated maquette version years ago which I have. If this realistic version is a 1/6 scale I might get it

Reaction score
Thrilled with how the Weequay turned out and finally getting to see the final detail results. Loving the Duros and Wampa shown here. Would assume the beast would have to be larger or on par with Muftak.
Anyone else noticed one bust conspicuous by its absence, at least in these early pics, is Dooku. :unsure: We're all wondering how that face sculpt turned out.

Reaction score
I’ve been away from this site, this thread and collecting for quite some time. But seeing the busts they’ve come out with in recent times coupled with the new ones of Dagobah Luke w/ Yoda, Weequay and the Wampa I’ll be back to collecting these. Not to mention, I always looked forward to these shows and what we could expect from this line.

Reaction score
Thrilled with how the Weequay turned out and finally getting to see the final detail results. Loving the Duros and Wampa shown here. Would assume the beast would have to be larger or on par with Muftak.
Anyone else noticed one bust conspicuous by its absence, at least in these early pics, is Dooku. :unsure: We're all wondering how that face sculpt turned out.

I wish you are right and the didn't show Dooku because they are resculping the head. But they didn't show Biggs minibust too...and his sculpface wasn't bad in the preorder product.

Reaction score
Did they reveal anything else during the collectible panel or just Ahsoka and Cobb?

Oh, that Rebels Ahsoka is outstanding!

Some really nice pieces coming out. I might have to find a reason to fit that Wampa in with all my jedi and sith.

No way that Wampa doesn't find its way into my collection, I'll find a place for him lol, especially if he ends up looking as good as that proto.