General Leia Organa - The Last Jedi

Reaction score
Do you guys have one-click ordering turned on? It could be that they're just selling out before you're able to complete the order. I had that happen a lot with TFA.

By the time I got to Leia, the price had already gone back up to $22, so I'm still on the lookout as well.

Reaction score
I actually just checked again and was able to score one. Do you guys have one-click ordering turned on? I know with one of the TFA waves they kept selling out for me before I could complete the order. Yesterday when I checked, she'd already been marked back up to $22, but it looks like she's back up for $7.99.

Reaction score
picked up a second to add to my carded Leia collection. found her in Wal-Mart of Old Bridge on rollback for 6.97

Reaction score
I like how this one's head looks better than the BS one so I made some changes. I still need to find a belt to use as it's just a clear elastic right now.

Reaction score
She's back on amazon for the basic 7.99 so i finally was able to grab one. Not that I was worried she'd be scarce. I've got money on her being the peg warmer of 2018.

Reaction score
She was the first figure from the wave to sell out on HTS, and the times I've seen this wave at retail, she is always missing - seems like a popular figure to me.

Reaction score
Yeah, even here in Canada, I've seen this wave many times minus Leia and Luke. Even DJ seems more plentiful and he's a new character. Of course, Jyn is pegwarming like crazy, which is not unexpected.

Reaction score
She was the first figure from the wave to sell out on HTS, and the times I've seen this wave at retail, she is always missing - seems like a popular figure to me.
Definitely popular right now which I take as popular with fans and collectors, not parents and grandparents that really account for clearing the pegs at brick and mortar. Her death probably has a lot to do with that along with it probably being short packed in a wave that's not even hit street date yet. The old woman on the pegs will never sell out once it actually hits. By February we'll see more Leias still hanging out than Paiges. IMO

Reaction score
it probably being short packed in a wave that's not even hit street date yet. The old woman on the pegs will never sell out once it actually hits. . IMO
WTF??? street date had PASSED and she is 2/case just like the others in her wave so she is not short packed

Reaction score
15th huh....sounds like an Amazon made up street date. Amazon tends to do that. Or a target "reset" date

GNT

Reaction score
Found one randomly, not very common here at all so she was a must purchase figure.

Reaction score
I haven't seen one in months, maybe since Jan-Feb. This is honestly one of my favorite figures of the 5POA line - I hope we see it get SA treatment eventually.

Reaction score
I think this is easily one of the best figures from TLJ, I wish they'd retool and repaint the figure into the Crait outfit, along with that huge blaster she sported!

Reaction score
It's the one 5POA figure, I don't feel like I need to customize into SA. Still bummed we never got an SA figure of her in her regular TFA outfit.

Reaction score
It's the one 5POA figure, I don't feel like I need to customize into SA. Still bummed we never got an SA figure of her in her regular TFA outfit.
Well, now that Leia is "appearing" in episode 9, who knows what we'll get from that film.

Reaction score
I'd imagine the same outfit from TFA, since it's unused footage. So i wouldn't be expecting her in a new outfit. lol

But it would be nice to see them make an SA3.75" General Leia.

Reaction score
My General Leia figure came in the mail this morning today. Great figure which Im going to use the figure for older Expanded star wars universe stuff

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for this General Leia figure, it is currently available at the discount chain "Action" in France for 2€ (along with other Wave 2 figures such as Luke Exile, DJ, Jyn Erso, Rey Island Journey).

Shipping costs would be quite expensive for the USA, but I can always help out if needed.

Reaction score
Hope more of these find their way into discount outlets in the US as well, I wouldnt mind a couple more Leia figures for customizing.

Reaction score
Got these in the Netherlands at Action too, loads of figures, more than there have been at retail for the last two years. I got Leia, exile Luke, DJ, Island Rey, Obi-Wan and Porg w/Chewie accessory. All great for 2,- a pop