General Grievous Voice Changer Mask

GNT

Reaction score
The UK Toy Fair revealed the next upcoming voice changer helmet - General Grievous, here's a picture of the mask...

Anyone going to pick it up?

Reaction score
that looks so cool. might have to get this one, just to have and display. I have the first release of the Clone Trooper Helmet, I want to get Rex's helmet as well.

Reaction score
Looks awsome. I've wanted one since 2005.

Of course that was when I was young enough to role play with a voice changing mask.

Reaction score
If the speaker was incorporated into the mouth grill, and the battery compartment hidden in the back, I would totally consider getting this. It would make a very nice display piece if they hid the electronics better.

Reaction score
GNT said:
Sure would.....That's IF I had a 5 year old son, brother, etc to gift it to. Seeing that I don't.......hmmmmm, gonna have to pass.
In all actuality, I'm having quite a difficult time trying to figure out what a grown adult would do with this in any case. Other than possible using it in some strange possible scenario where it could be used in some sort of adult situation with another consenting adult, I'm hard pressed to come up with anything. Now don't get me wrong, even that too would be an awkward stretch, but in today's world, one never can tell.
But again, otherwise, I don't really see why an adult might feel the need to own such a thing. To each his own, of course, I just can't see it.

Reaction score
Maynard said:
GNT said:
Sure would.....That's IF I had a 5 year old son, brother, etc to gift it to. Seeing that I don't.......hmmmmm, gonna have to pass.
In all actuality, I'm having quite a difficult time trying to figure out what a grown adult would do with this in any case. Other than possible using it in some strange possible scenario where it could be used in some sort of adult situation with another consenting adult, I'm hard pressed to come up with anything. Now don't get me wrong, even that too would be an awkward stretch, but in today's world, one never can tell.
But again, otherwise, I don't really see why an adult might feel the need to own such a thing. To each his own, of course, I just can't see it.

Really??? You seem quite full of yourself. If it doesn't meet your criteria for useful,needed etc than there's something wrong with us if we like it? I like it and will put it on a wig form on a shelf if that's o.k.

Reaction score
Maynard said:
Hnnnnn...Didn't really see the need for you to go there, Maynard. Indeed, that does sound condescending and crass, and, to be frank, more than just a wee bit on the hypocritical side. There's an entire culture out there that would and does say that of us all, be it for collecting figures, masks, or otherwise. Why diss on your fellow collectors like that?

Reaction score
There are currently 70% off ($5.98) @ Target, and there is a $5 off coupon on Target.com if anyone wants this or any of the other 2011 masks.