General Grievous Starfighter

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like it's back because it's pictured in the new catalogue loose up here

Anyone going to buy it again?

Reaction score
I never really liked his ship, it looks kinda bland and it really isn't even in the Ep3.

Reaction score
I love the design of the ship!
Could anyone provide a photo of the vehicle in the TLC packaging?
I would really like to purchase this vehicle, however I think I prefer the TAC packaging with the character on the side. Same goes for the AT-AP.

GNT

Reaction score
I dont think we've seem any packaged shots just yet on this one, only the catalogue picture.

Reaction score
I just picked up my first Grievous Starfighter thanks to the HasbroToyShop FALL20 code. Don't know why I didn't buy this thing earlier, it's a pretty sweet vehicle, one of my absolute favorites of recent vehicles in this price point. It has a great 1920s or 1930s era stunt plane feel to it (i.e. the GeeBee), which is great.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone received an extra blaster that attaches to the bottom of the Starfighter in their box? I did, and I don't see why an extra was packed in. There doesn't seem to be another spot to put it on the vehicle, so I'm guessing that it was just a mistake that it was put in there?

Reaction score
If you go to my Gallery link, I have a fully repainted custom one. It's for sale, if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Cmdr_Gree said:
Can anyone tell me if the CW Grievous can fit in his starfighter?
Yes he can, I cannot remember if you have to remove the console or not but my son did have him in the cockpit.

Reaction score
Finally found one at retail! Such a sweet ride! And yes, the CW Grievous figure fits in PERFECTLY!! And I didn't even have to remove the console!

I see now that the CW Grievous figure is fine without any serious articulation; As is, he's the perfect pilot figure, and if the rumors are true, we're going to get another soon with some better articulation!

Reaction score
Here's another Photo Archive update featuring vehicles. This will post later today...

Another quick update 3rd packaging change for GENERAL GRIEVOUS' STARFIGHTER.

Nothing different from the 2008 TAC version, other than the diorama insert and the instruction sheet. I did not get the 2008 TCW editions, but I'm assuming it's also the same?

GNT

Reaction score
I picked up the TAC version so that one will suit me for now, I wouldn't seeing a paint application to dirty it up or something to make it slightly worn looking. Just so that we don't keep seeing the same vehicle again and again.