General Grievous - CW01

GNT

Reaction score
Here's the thread for the reissue of General Grievous on the new card...

Anyone going to be picking this one up?

Reaction score
I actually do not have this yet so maybe but I think I like displaying my real legacy one with the cis animated than this. The cis armies both animated and realistic can go together in my opinion. maybe when I have more of each they can have their own armies displayed separately.

Reaction score
Too bad the arms are so flimsy on this one. Mine were warped all to hell right out of the package.

GNT

Reaction score
Good for the kids that haven't picked up the General yet. I haven't seen him on the shelves in along time so it's a good figure to reissue.

Reaction score
I can't even hold a candle to BAD grievous. I have skipped this one completely.

Reaction score
I bought this when it first came out and didn't even realize he had pretty much no articulation I was very disappointed I hope the new grievous coming out later this year is much better

Reaction score
This Grievous is the perfect pilot fig though for his starfighter. He fits into it like a charm and looks awesome in it.

Reaction score
Cmdr_Gree said:
This Grievous is the perfect pilot fig though for his starfighter. He fits into it like a charm and looks awesome in it.
That's about all he's good for though :p

Funny thing is on the old ROTS wheelbike toy, the Grievous that came with it had almost the exact same articulation as this stupid toy does.

That's how dreadful he is!

Reaction score
I think it's a great figure that could have been a great 2nd version if they would have simpe given his singel arms elbow and wrist articulation, and not included the other 2 arms. Assessories 1 saber 1 blaster, would that have been soooo hard?

G

Pointless repack hasbro. Just another peg warmer. This is why hasbro fails.

Reaction score
Actually, I might pick one up. I really like the sculpt/ design and I haven't bought him yet.
And that redesigned package design with the nice character artwork makes it even more interesting.

Reaction score
I would love to own a Grievous, but I am just waiting for a decent one to come out. I have a ROTS one which I bought out of sheer excitement when I saw it on the pegs. I see the CW ones all time time pegwarming, and have been able to skip over those easily (no matter what the packaging)

GNT

Reaction score
Blight said:
Nobody needed this again.
Hasbro has to keep the main characters on the shelf, while people who already have the figure don't have it. Kids and newer collectors might wish to pick up the figure for the first time.

Reaction score
No extra finger to (ACTUALLY!) hold his lightsaber

No arm and Leg articulation

Repack
(ugh)

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

I mean the only reason he would be back is because he was a Big seller or hasbro fixed him made him better (and I mean articulation wise). but noooo!, hasbro is flipping the bird to us Greivous fans and giving us quite possible the Worst figure (next to Yoda of course) and repackaging him.

Enjoy Collector

GNT

Reaction score
I picked him up yesterday with all the other figures, I think I already have 3 but I couldn't resist since I haven't seen anything new in over a month.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to maybe strengthen the arms on this one? The four arms are warped into a really odd pose.