General Feedback part 3

Reaction score
Re: FC General Feedback part 3

KenobiFanSC said:
I'm on the force.net sit and trying to chat there but it keeps asking me to log in...so far its been like 3 times lol everytime i post something*ding* log in screen! (UGH! lol)
Non-registered users can't chat.

Reaction score

ah ok (im registered with ustream so that's not working out lol...but if i got to registeron theforce.net then i'll do it-and yay another person left to just watch lol

Reaction score

I've always had better luck going straight to Ustream, and not thru TF.N

Reaction score

You can chat off of TF.N too?

I've had two people tell me (Gunganfan and pmk) that they couldn't get on the chat tonight.

Reaction score

Loved the cast, guys. Jason, I am surprised that you're reading Fate of the Jedi and not tackled the NJO yet. There's no Jaina in nerf pants, here, and the NJO is, at least in my opinion, where the EU goes into an almost high fantasy. And you have yet to meet one of the greatest characters in the EU: Nom Anor. I just cannot get enough of this guy, he could cross 'sabers with Palpatine in terms of manipulation.

Reaction score

Hello everybody! I'm new here but I've been listening to the Force-Cast since last October, and I love it! I just wanted to say thank you to Jason, Jimmy, and everybody else involved with the show, great job guys!

Reaction score

I think the new site is leading a lot of new people to the best forums on the internet.

Welcome to all the newcomers! It's great to have you around!

Reaction score

It's nice to see so many new faces, we'll soon be enough to ... how many of us are there, by the way?

Is there a head count available somewhere?

Reaction score

Listened to the EU show and I had to write a nice long email them detailing what they missed in the EU. Even though they may be separate universes, they do cross over! Ask the Wookiee about Coruscant next time you drop by his place.

Reaction score
So I just wanted to make a quick post in here...I actually had a friend "make" me listen to the forcecast about a month ago or so because I had never listened before. I enjoyed it so much it has become a Weds night ritual with us. I really enjoyed the Dee Bradley Baker segment, love the Billy Dean quote of the week, and find myself laughing/enjoying alot of the content of the show.

Reaction score
Jorbex said:
Chris Wyman said:
Yes, welcome Padme.
Hmmm... Is Padme's friend called "Chris" by any chance?
Welcome, Padme.
And I suppose I agree with Jorbex's conclusion.
I wonder if you'll be changing your avatar to a sketch before long.

Reaction score
Welcome Padmé!

Having a new member going by that name can only be a good thing

Reaction score
Getting caught up on the Chicago Comic-Con shows. The show just continues to improve. They have come along way in the last three years.

Welcome, Padme and all the others that have joined lately. We are getting more and more new members all the time. Its almost as if we need a "Welcome New Members" thread.

Reaction score
lost_mario_bro said:
Its almost as if we need a "Welcome New Members" thread.
That's not a bad idea, actually. A thread with the basics on the show and its community, plus information on stuff like FCTV, the SWCLD, our Fan Days III meetup, and other FC-related "ventures."

Reaction score
Hey folks, we all love Audible.com for their support of the ForceCast, and we've all heard Jason say how many Star Wars titles (100+) are available on the site. So for those of you who want to see all the Star Wars books available on Audible, I set up a short URL that you can memorize and access from any web browser. When you want to download a Star Wars audiobook, sign up for your Audible membership (using www.audiblepodcast.com/tfn ) and then go to [url]http://bit.ly/audiblestarwars[/url]. That will redirect to the Star Wars section of Audible. Enjoy your audiobook listening!

Reaction score
MasterRawas said:
Hey folks, we all love Audible.com for their support of the ForceCast, and we've all heard Jason say how many Star Wars titles (100+) are available on the site. So for those of you who want to see all the Star Wars books available on Audible, I set up a short URL that you can memorize and access from any web browser. When you want to download a Star Wars audiobook, sign up for your Audible membership (using www.audiblepodcast.com/tfn ) and then go to [url]http://bit.ly/audiblestarwars[/url]. That will redirect to the Star Wars section of Audible. Enjoy your audiobook listening!
Just downloaded Abyss. Hope to discuss it in the Lazy Book Club sometime.

Reaction score
MasterRawas said:
Thanks for the info Eric! Very helpful.

Reaction score
Just kind of a general thing, it'd be nice if, on the "Listen Live" page on ForceCast.net put the video feed next to the chat box instead of above it.

Right now it sits above the chat on the page and you can't keep the whole video player and the chat in the window at the same time (unless you've got a massive monitor or something, which I don't).

The video feed sits next to the chat on the UStream page, and I've just been going there, but it'd be for convenient if it was set up like that on the ForceCast.net page as well so I could just watch the show there.

Reaction score
AWWWW! And this week was the NJO ten year anniversary!

If I didn't know any better I'd be wondering about Jason

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
Katana_Geldar said:
To be honest, I doubt they would have covered that anyway.
Yeah, I'm suprised that's even news. Since when do we keep anniversaries of anything non-movie or non-Forcecast?

Reaction score
Cramer said:
Eric_Geller said:
Katana_Geldar said:
Yeah, I'm suprised that's even news. Since when do we keep anniversaries of anything non-movie or non-Forcecast?
I wasn't saying it was unworthy. I was saying that it probably wouldn't make their lineup.

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
Cramer said:
Eric_Geller said:
Katana_Geldar said:
I wasn't saying it was unworthy. I was saying that it probably wouldn't make their lineup.
wouldn't make their lineup because?????? If you say other news stories would be of more importance, than you might as well say it's not worthy. I am.

Reaction score
Cramer said:
Eric_Geller said:
Cramer said:
Eric_Geller said:
Katana_Geldar said:
wouldn't make their lineup because?????? If you say other news stories would be of more importance, than you might as well say it's not worthy. I am.
I do think other news stories are more important. But the reason they would cut the NJO anniversary story in my mind is because of time. As a major turning point in the EU, it is worth mentioning. Just not as much as other news they might have. Who knows, maybe they'll address it this week?

Yak

Reaction score
Hey all, started listening to the force cast early in the year and absolutely love it! So big thx to Jason, Jimmy and all the folk involved!

MORE IMPERSONATIONS PLEASE!
(and EU bashing
)

I listen to the shows with the iPhone when they appear on iTunes a few days after they're recorded. I don't suppose there's a way to hear them sooner with the iPhone? The live chat sounds like fun too!