General Autograph Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Reaction score
Chris,

Sorry to be a pain about this but my PMs aren't working. I've verified and cleaned out some messages but still a no-go. This is the only way I can post this complaint. Is this everyone's problem or just mine?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris,

Sorry to be a pain about this but my PMs aren't working. I've verified and cleaned out some messages but still a no-go. This is the only way I can post this complaint. Is this everyone's problem or just mine?
Did you check your sent messages folder? The 250 message limit is for your entire collection of PM's for your account, not just what's in your inbox.

Reaction score
Chris thank you. I would post this as a new message on the welcome page to RS as I think a ton of people are having this problem.

Reaction score
I had this same issue too...I'll be honest, I am not a fan of this new forum set up at all. Hoping it will grow on me.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a little reminder as I'm seeing a lot of this going on right now:

- Please do not post high-res Star Wars images for others to download on the forums. Official Pix pays a lot of money to be the only official source of Star Wars photographs and giving the masses the ability to print their own is against the forum rules due to the copyright violation that it is.

Reaction score
Thanks Chris for setting me straight. Sorry I overstepped. I have deleted the photos from my photo gallery as well.

Hilary

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder about help threads. The main autograph forum is getting cluttered with them again, so please make sure to post your "help offered" or "need help" threads in the classifieds forum.