General Antoc Merrick with X-Wing (Target Exclusive)

Reaction score
I didn't see this scrubbing the thread, but any idea of it's "approximate" release/pre-order availability?

I check Target periodically, but I don't want to miss the 11 second window these go from available to sold out, haha.

Reaction score
I didn't see this scrubbing the thread, but any idea of it's "approximate" release/pre-order availability?

I check Target periodically, but I don't want to miss the 11 second window these go from available to sold out, haha.

Watch the video in post #71 in this thread.

Reaction score
Watch the video in post #71 in this thread.
Wow... I feel like it probably took longer for you to find the exact post number than it would've been to just post the answer. :D

Thanks for the link. Good to know that Fall 2021 is the expected Release Date and pre-orders aren't even guaranteed to occur, but we'll know in advance if they happen.
I got the announcement of a Pulse fan event for May the 4th, so I wonder if we'll get more specific info there (or even the possibility of pre-orders for it then).

Reaction score
I can’t remember. Did they say in the Fan fest video if Merrick is going to be carded or bagged like the Tie pilot was? If so, crud. That means I will have to purchase a few x-wings. One to leave boxed, one to open and leave Merrick carded and one to open to take Merrick off the card :LOL:

Reaction score
I can’t remember. Did they say in the Fan fest video if Merrick is going to be carded or bagged like the Tie pilot was? If so, crud. That means I will have to purchase a few x-wings. One to leave boxed, one to open and leave Merrick carded and one to open to take Merrick off the card :LOL:
Seek help.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of TVC
Yea... at least 3 of them for me to.... *shrugs* we can tell ourselves that it helps keep the line healthy... buying 3 of them... heh... sighs... 😣

Reaction score
At that point you might as well get twelve and build the whole Squadron.

Reaction score
At that point you might as well get twelve and build the whole Squadron.
Actually, now that I recall right, I broke down the onscreen composition of Blue Squadron and found out it was a double strength mixed fighter ground support unit, so you'll really need 19 X-wings. Got $2000 extra laying around?