Gen Con WILL CALL Schedule for CIV

Reaction score
Seemed like a good idea to post a stickied thread on the Will Call pick up dates & times for CIV.

Tuesday, May 22nd 4pm – 8pm
Wednesday, May 23rd 7am – 8pm
Thursday, May 24th 7am – 8pm
Friday, May 25th, 7am – 8pm
Saturday, May 26th, 8am – 8pm
Sunday, May 27th, 8am – 8pm
Monday, May 28th, 8am – 12pm

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The convention center has various Registration booths around. Not sure which one it is yet, but at either the South Lobby or the West lobby should be Will Call.

Reaction score
as per one of the 3 or 4 emails I got from Gen Con after inquiring about my fan club status, they said "the Will Call is in the Convention Centre in South Tower Lobby."

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There ya go. SOUTH TOWER LOBBY.

That's the semi circular portion of the convention center, on the left, err South side!

Reaction score
who did you e-mail to get your info. the anetta person has gotten back to me at all since i mails her on friday,and even today when i tried calling her . her voice mail would pick up. very unprofessional of the company if you ask me. any other contact you may have that i may reach.

Reaction score
I cannot understand why there is just the one person taking all the calls and emails, is gencon actually ran by 1 person??

Reaction score
The LACC Virtual Tour is pretty helpful: LACC Virtual Tour. South Hall is entered off a large "patio" entrance that fronts Figueroa Street.

This works in conjunction with their regular map: Map

Reaction score
I have still not received my badge. I was just told by Gen Con that I need to pick up my badge at Will-Call!

Reaction score
"You'll see me there, bright and early on Tuesday - 4PM." I also, was just told by Megan/Gencon, that I have to go to the "Will Call" to pick up all my stuff. I only ordered all this stuff in October 2006. "Go figure." Make sure you also double check your flight #'s and room. My airlines emailed me only two days ago with the wrong flight #'s by mistake. Good thing a relative asked me for my flight #'s today, as I doubled checked the info. again. Who knows where I might have ended up. "Maybe in, Tim Buck Too" (sp?)