Geat Lakes Finds #30 "Mixed Waves!" 2011

Reaction score
The wife found Jet, winter Plo, and shirtless Opress at the Brighton Target....finally.

Reaction score
If you were like me and mailed away for Boba Fett as soon as the order forms showed up on-line, start checking your mailboxes. I received one of my two yesterday. I expect the other to arrive today.

My figure arrived in excellent condition, but I guess others are not as lucky.

Reaction score
The new Clone Wars figures keep showing up at the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor East Target. Finally found Seripas, Non-EX Stealth Clone & extra Aqua Droid army builder. Left rest of waves 10 & 11 there. I just need my case of wave 12 to ship from EE and I'm caught up with Clone Wars single figures. I still need the big Republic Attack Shuttle & RC Fighter Tank, & a few battlepacks. Just waiting for a good sale on these.

The new Vintage figures are still eluding me. Hopefully the will hit in greater numbers soon. :miserable: I really don't want to have to resort to ordering a case of wave 9.:concern:

Lisaleia77

Reaction score
4 Targets yielded 2 shirtless Savage Opress (I left 2 more on the pegs) and 4 Kamino Arf Troopers this week

I missed printing and sending for the prototype Boba Fett while the printed form was still accepted

Reaction score
Wish the Hasbro reps would've added Meijer to their list of stores to rid of Clones and Sandies. All the Target and Walmert stores in K'zoo that got emptied of pegwarmers were promptly stocked with the ANH wave. And all the Meijers are still swimming in the aforementioned yellowing helmet crap.

Reaction score
Macomb Twp. Target has Luke's tauntaun and landspeeder in this morning. They also pit out a case of the wave with Gree. Makes no sense.

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't. Don't they have them in the threads dedicated to them in the Vintage Colloection forum

Reaction score
I'm not sure they ever figured out which was which... oh well, no biggie, I'm sure they'll be around. It's just that my stupid local Targets never put out endcap/exclusive stuff until weeks after the set date. I get impatient!

Reaction score
found Snow Fisto, Stealth Clone, Tinn, Serpias (sp?), and the new Rex at the Wixom Target today. Nice to take advantage of the $6.99 price tag. No new vintage.

Reaction score
I got the exclusive Landspeeder and Tauntaun at Canton Target on Ford Rd last night. It was a litte hard to stomach paying 25 for those, but that vintage packaging looks really good. No sign of Clone Wars past wave 9 or new vintage in Monroe or Canton.

Reaction score
Northland Target has the Tauntan and Landspeeder on a special endcap. I picked up the Tauntaun, as well as two Shirtless Savages, a Snow Koon, Clone Commander Jet, LEGO Can Bane's Speeder & LEGO Naboo Starfighter (which are both on great sales).

Geo

Reaction score
I got the exclusive Landspeeder and Tauntaun at Canton Target on Ford Rd last night. It was a litte hard to stomach paying 25 for those, but that vintage packaging looks really good. No sign of Clone Wars past wave 9 or new vintage in Monroe or Canton.
A LOCAL!

(I rarely visit the forum...)

Monroe has the Bastila Shan wave, at least Walmart and Kmart did. I grabbed Bastila from Kmart and Walmart and Walrus Man from Walmart. I'm not sure what is left at either now, I've yet to see anything past the unarmored Savage Opress CW wave yet, grabbed him at Target though.

Now I'm waiting on new vehicles, Aayla Secure, Nom Anor, and the clone wars armored Savage Opress.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the Walrusman (I refuse to call him Ponda Baba) wave at the Mound & M59 Wally today at lunch. There was a second set still there when I left. Also a couple Rebel fleet troopers for those still needing one.

Reaction score
I found the landspeeder and taun taun at the Westland Target today. Right as I was walking away from the aisle a lady passed by with them on a cart. She said they were discontinued,which I think is just Targetspeak for it's new and they don't know what to do with it!

Reaction score
I picked up the hunt for Luke Skywalker pack with Han, both rebel, and a tauntaun at the Target in Madison Heights today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw the tauntaun and the landspeeder at the Brighton Target. The wallet was dry for toys after buying Season 3 Clone Wars. The $25 price point on them seems a little steep. If I recall, all of the old beast packs (wampa and tauns) ran about $15. That price seems about right. $25? Not so much. I know I'll break down at some point...just not today.

Reaction score
Walmart in Roseville put out 2 cases of the new vintage wave. 1 each of the new figs remaiIn
Echo, I could KISS you!!!! The whole wave was still there this evening when I stopped by. In one fell swoop I nabbed all I've been hunting for weeks for!!!

Ponda Baba, Echo Base Trooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Logray, Bastilla Shan (for Pizza).
There's one Logray left and several of the repacks on the "Revenge" cardbacks if anyone's into variants!

Huge sigh of relief finally. Thanks again for the heads up Echo!

Reaction score
Echo, I could KISS you!!!! The whole wave was still there this evening when I stopped by. In one fell swoop I nabbed all I've been hunting for weeks for!!!

Ponda Baba, Echo Base Trooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Logray, Bastilla Shan (for Pizza).
There's one Logray left and several of the repacks on the "Revenge" cardbacks if anyone's into variants!

Huge sigh of relief finally. Thanks again for the heads up Echo!
Glad I could help a scummer out.

Reaction score
Geo, so you're the one around here beating me to everything.

Saw the Wave 9 Vintage remnants at Kmart Monroe. Only the repacks were left. That's the first I have heard of them somewhere other than Target. I'll be checking Walmarts today too. Thanks!

Last edited:

Geo

Reaction score
Hah, I heavily cherry pick the line myself, I collect everything, GI Joe, Marvel Universe, Star Wars... anything else shiny... ._.

I only grabbed two Bastilla because a few friends were interested in the figure, if none of them step up you can have it at price if you're willing to pick it up somewhere in the area.

Other than what I recently bought (and posted about) the last thing I grabbed in Monroe was 1 Space Trooper. Stores just don't seem to stock anything, I do most of my shopping in Toledo, OH or Ann Arbor. SW is probably my least-purchased line though. If you buy GI Joe... yea, I'm the reason to blame for not finding a lot ._. except someone cleared out the Walmart something vicious. The Walmart in Monroe as of about.. 1 PM, still had most of the new wave it looked like. I know I saw Ewoks and I want to say one of the new rebel troopers.

Oh, nothing at Meijer, nothing at Target.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw wave 9 at two WMs today, both with two almost complete sets besides Bastilla Shan, which is of course the only one I'm still looking for. Some jerk is going around the Livonia area buying all the Bastilla's, and apparently 4 isn't enough...

Reaction score
found the new vintage 4 at the Howell WM tonight. Yeah, and I broke down and snagged the speeder and the Han TaunTaun set at Target Brighton. That didn't take long. ugh

Reaction score
Picked up the RFT, Ponda, Logray, Echo Base Trooper at the St. Johns Wally tonight. Sadly, Keyan Ferlander was smashed all to hell. No sighn of Bastilla. but several "Revenge" cards remained.

Reaction score
I picked up the Search for Luke battlepack at the Oakland Mall Target, and saw several more at the Sterling Heights west Target. No sign of any new Clone Wars or Vintage.

Thanks to Thire for securing some new figures for me.

Reaction score
I finally found shirtless Savage at the Dearborn Hgts Target today! I could have picked up Snow Koon too, but was feeling a little cheap... bring on the armored version now!

And I saw a TCW Bariss Ofee at the Garden City K-Mart today. I only comment on that because I never saw her anywhere before, the TVC version is good enough for me. She's still there if you need her...

Reaction score
Picked up the Tauntaun BP today and saw the Vintage package version. Am I correct that the Vintage package only includes the Tauntaun and no figures for the same price? If so, that's nuts.

Reaction score
you are correct, sir. It is a little steep. Ugh.

I filled out the "any 5 codes" Boba Prototype mail away that came in the B Wing Pilot package. I did go online to make sure which codes are eligible.

Reaction score
With post # 515, I hereby decree this thread has served it's purpose and now belongs to the ages.

GLF #31 has been christened. Feel free to continue the festivities there!