Geat Lakes Finds #30 "Mixed Waves!" 2011

Reaction score
Re: TRU Republic Commando

Southfield tru had both exclusive packs. Snagged tfu. $40 is up there. Ugh. But hey....I got a free stinking hamster. Good grief.

Reaction score

At the Madison Heights Target this morning before 9 I snagged an ARC Commander and Rebel Fleet Trooper. I was walking up right as the guy was putting them on the pegs so I was able to score the ARC unpunched.

Reaction score

Found nothing at the Lihue Wal-Mart, on Kauai in Hawaii. I'll just have to hit the usual spots when I'm back in Michigan next week.

Ah well, back to the beach!

Reaction score

Picked up Saturday afternoon at the AnnArbor TRU a Republic Commando set for $32 after my facebook coupon. Left a Republic Commando & FU set there. No Y-Wing or Troop cart. 3 Geonosian Speeders though
. Forgot to get my free hamster in my rush.
They also had several of the exclusive Blackout troopers and class 1 figure/vehicle packs. Will wait to get the class 1 at Target.

Saw a couple Marvel Sentinels leaving with some collectors for those who collect Marvel Universe.

lisaleia77

Reaction score

Today I went to TRU to try to take advantage of the 2 for 10.99 sale. Picked up the only vintage Y-wing in a non-mint box for $31.99 after using my facebook 20% coupon. can always exchange in future for better box if I find one.

Bought 2 Blackout troopers for the sale but they now scan $9.99 - were 7.99 saturday. They did not ring up the sale price but the service desk corrected the problem for me.

lisaleia77

Reaction score

My co-worker who makes the yearly trek to SDCC, did snag the Indiana Jones lost wave for me....but...it was too big for him to bring back on the plane. He had his brother (a Cali resident) ship it out for me. It arrived yesterday. it is BIG. I can't even imagine what the death star re-hash set looks like in person. I'll tell you, this set is awesome. It's too bad it didn't get released on shelf. The sculpts are really nice...the crown jewel being the melty face Toth (with interchangeable headpiece burnt hand). Fantastic! The Marion is was better than the first release, and Sapito is cool too. Great set. Hopefully HTS throws it up so everyone gets a crack at it. good stuff.

Reaction score
Re: Blu-ray Commerorative 4-packs

Forgot to mention Wednesday that the Chesterfield Target had all 6 of the Blu-ray Commemorative 4-packs.

Reaction score

Snowbi_Wan said:
Forgot to mention Wednesday that the Chesterfield Target had all 6 of the Blu-ray Commemorative 4-packs.
They still had all 6 sets this morning. I guess these are not as in demand as I thought they'd be.

Reaction score

^^ A bunch of repacks. Why would you think they would be anything but shelf warmers?

Reaction score

PizzatheHut said:
^^ A bunch of repacks. Why would you think they would be anything but shelf warmers?
I think they might start moving once the movies are actually on shelves.

Reaction score

They're only appealing to non-collectors, I think. We already have all of those figures from various other things.

The one cool thing is the Endor Han. He's got the head from 'Shield Generator Assault' battle pack from TLC, and I think that's probably the best Han head to date (except for maybe if you've seen evergrey's repainted Bespin Han head...). I'm still not sure it's worth buying that pack for, but it's mighty nice...

SGA BP from the archives

That body still sucks, though.

Reaction score

I've noticed a few Targets are getting in wave 5 again. Now I'm sure that some of you won't be able to contain your excitement by that news, but please don't run anyone down on your way out.

Reaction score

PizzatheHut said:
But all 6 box spines form the Star Wars logo.

Reaction score

Whittling away wave 7 one figure at a time it seems. I found Commander Fordo at the 16 & Van Dyke Meijer last night. Just need Logray and the RFT now.

Reaction score

Finally finished off 5 after finding Gree. Still need a lot of wave 4 and Luke from wave 6.

Reaction score

Hit the terrible wal mart at maple and Coolidge....wasteland. Thire, don't you check those parts? What a mess

Reaction score

SpamWesell said:
Hit the terrible wal mart at maple and Coolidge....wasteland. Thire, don't you check those parts? What a mess
I do check that one from time to time and truly it is one of the worst Wal-Marts around for finding new stuff. I'll stop in once in a while and then I'm reminded why I don't go there often.

Don't remember what the guys name was but there was a super-nice guy who worked the toy department there who was generally willing to check for new stuff if you asked, but even he admitted that they always seemed to get new stuff really late and hardly ever got any exclusives at all.

Still on the hunt for Logray and the Rebel Trooper if anyone has any intel to share. I see a random Bespin Han or Bariss now and then or some of the repacks from that wave to remind me that I missed it by thatmuch.

What I find super frustrating is new Clone Wars, Saga Legends, Vehicles and other items seem to be shipping pretty vigorously, but Vintage keeps getting the short end.

I noticed that TRU at 14 & John-R just recently reset their SW asile. Legends and CW had about 10 rows of pegs combined devoted to them, while vintage was actually stripped DOWN to one row! Is it truly such a niche element of the line now that they're just not shipping vintage in any kind of appreciable quantity anymore?

Sorry about the rant, but one train of though kind of flowed into another as I was replying.

Reaction score

^Lakeside TRU is the same thing, they reset, but reduced the # of Vintage pegs in the process.

Reaction score

Costco has a doubling up of older CW battle packs for $25. The packs are from about a year ago +....think the set with all re-hashed Ani, Obi, Ahsoka and Count...packaged with the set with the 2 yellow clones, a super battle droid and the big ole' walking brown can droid....for example.

Reaction score

Has anyone seen any of the new Clone Wars figures?

Clone Commander Jet
Savage Opress (shirtless)
Plo Koon (cold weather gear)
ARF Trooper (Kamino)
Stealth Ops Clone
Saesee Tiin
Kit Fisto (cold weather)
Seripas
Rex (jet pack)
Chewbacca
Even Piell
Savage Opress (armored)
R7-D4 Plo Koon Astromech

Reports are coming in that they're hitting Wal-Mart & K-Mart.

Reaction score

I've been looking here and there...el zippo

Reaction score

Re: New Clone Wars Figures

I've been checking several Walmart stores in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti/Belleville area with no luck. Haven't seen them at Meijer, Target or TRU either.

lisaleia77

Reaction score

Well, I've got a road trip this weekend through Ohio, Indiana & Illinois. Hopefully I'll find something along the way.

Reaction score

Mick and I waited out part of yesterday's storm at the Ann Arbor TRU after the Michigan game was called. Man, was it coming down. Didn't find squat...even looking for 20 or so minutes.

Reaction score

Today I found and left wave 7 vintage at the Ann Arbor Meijer around 3pm. The cards were quite bent so good for an opener. Picked up the new Clone Wars Mobile Cannon from that Meijer. Didn't check the Target or Walmart.

lisaleia77

Reaction score
Michigan Finds

I picked up a few new CW figures while on the road during the holiday weekend - Clone Commander Jet, shirless Savage, Kamino ARF Trooper, Snow Koon & Plo Koon's astromech. Still lots to track down...

In case you missed it on the main page, Hasbro has released the details and order form for the mail-away white Boba Fett. Check it out here.

Reaction score
Re: Michigan Finds

I'm hearing TRU is getting the Seripas/Saesee wave. Which is a bummer because the only new figure I really want is Plo Koon's astromech!

And armored Savage, whenever that hits.

Reaction score
Are Bastila Shan, Nom Anor, and Savage Opress in armor out yet? Are They in stores widespread yet? I have only seen Savage Opress in armor on Amazon. And he is very expensive.Thanks a bunch!!!God bless you!!!

Reaction score
Are Bastila Shan, Nom Anor, and Savage Opress in armor out yet? Are They in stores widespread yet? I have only seen Savage Opress in armor on Amazon. And he is very expensive.Thanks a bunch!!!God bless you!!!
Assuming you are asking about realistic styled Nom and Bastila, no they are not out yet. Bastila is in the next wave I believe which just showed up at online retailers and Nom was pushed back to next year I believe.

Reaction score
Thank you very much echo1441 for answering my question!!!

T have one more quick question Is the Clone Wars line of fiures coming to an end? I just don't remeber seeing any new pics at San diego coming con.

Thanks again!!!

God bless you!!