Geat Lakes Finds #30 "Mixed Waves!" 2011

Reaction score
Geat Lakes Finds #30 \"Mixed Waves!\" 2011

Since the last thread is nearing the limit, please carry on here. Here's las threads posts.

PizzatheHut said:
echo1441 said:
Well to add to the confusion, wave 5 has shown up in Fla. but still no AIRCRAFT wave
What's AIRCRAFT wave?

Meh, so Ceremonial Han is hitting before AOTC wave? It really doesn't bother me in the slightest, especially since Ceremonial Han wave is such a rotten bunch of figures.

Reaction score
Re: Geat Lakes Finds #30 \"Mixed Waves!\" 2011

Why does the main page say first finding of wave 5 was in Florida. I thought a dude in Arizona found them first? CBSpender or some name like that.

Reaction score
Re: Geat Lakes Finds #30 \"Mixed Waves!\" 2011

I know, he posted it and then it seems like it got lost amongst everything else in that forum. I was wondering the same thing this morning when they posted that on the front page.

Reaction score
TRU Battle for Endor Sets

Found both TRU exclusive Pilot Sets at the Dearborn TRU on Michigan Avenue. Only 1 set of each but wanted to let you know that they are out there.

Reaction score
Re: TRU Battle for Endor Sets

If anyone is still looking for ROTJ except Wicket and Gamorrean Guard, head to Wal-Mart at 14 & VanDyke in Sterling Heights. There are several of each there, with Luke and R2-D2 in fewer numbers. Again, Wicket and Gamorrean Guard are gone, however.

Reaction score

Got my Battle of Endor sets today. My buddy who works at TRU took our cancellation e-mail with him to work and got his boss to honor the sale price. I ended up paying just $36 after getting the BOGOHO plus my friend's employee discount. Anyone who got their orders canceled should print out the e-mail and see if your local store will honor the deal.

Reaction score

I guess it's been fairly slow around Michigan lately, but both AOTC and Celebration Han wave are being spotted (at Wal-Mart predominantly) as close as Indiana.

Reaction score

I found the Battle over Endor sets at Westland TRU over the weekend. Again, there was only one set present.

I probably should have asked this earlier, but does anyone have an extra set of UPCs for the Boba Fett mail away? I can't justify buying openers where I usually wouldn't, especially with prices going up. I'd be happy to provide reasonable compensation.

Reaction score

kengar said:
I probably should have asked this earlier, but does anyone have an extra set of UPCs for the Boba Fett mail away? I can't justify buying openers where I usually wouldn't, especially with prices going up. I'd be happy to provide reasonable compensation.
PM sent

Reaction score

Found the new clone wars figures at the Ypsilanti Target. Picked up Obi, Cad Bane with droid, Hevy, R7-A7. Did not see Hondo or the other clone Jet in this case assortment.

My TRU Battle for Endor Packs arrived from TRU.com today. They honored my B2G1Free offer after I called them to re-order the 2 sets on the 25th.

I'm all caught up except for the vintage wave 4&5, new medium vehicles waves 3&4 , Kmart exclusive Lock, and Clone Jessie with speeder.

lisaleia77

Reaction score

Nice! How's Cad? I'm a sucker for him...

No sign of TVC W 4 and 5 yet. I've stopped at the Livonia WM 4x Mon-Thu on my way home from school. Now watch them hit on the weekend when I wont be there!

Reaction score

LisaLeia77 said:
Found the new clone wars figures at the Ypsilanti Target. Picked up Obi, Cad Bane with droid, Hevy, R7-A7. Did not see Hondo or the other clone Jet in this case assortment.
Hondo and Jet are not shipping with the new wave. They've been delayed.

I also found Obi-Wan & Bane at my local Target. Obi-Wan's head is too small and Bane's is too large. I switched Bane's head with the head from the 1st release. I like it much better. I haven't had a chance to get him into the Xanadu Blood, however.

Reaction score

I dunno about you guys, but eveyr store I hit in my area has been barren of TVC, except for the same 11 sandtroopers and clonetroopers for the past month.

With waves 4 and 5 seemingly hitting simultaneously, good to see Hasbro's awesome distribution practices haven't changed in the new year.

Reaction score

I just got the new Cad Bane, TVC Wooof and an extra Gam Guard at the Livonia Target (the Plymouth Rd. one). I left the new TVC Obi Wan, and they also had ROTJ Luke, WIcket, and R2 left.

Also spotted the Xanadu Blood. I wanted it, but had to leave it in consideration of the other crap I bought!

Reaction score

Hi Scummers,

Remember for the blizzard tomorrow, don't go out chasing asteroids as Wampa's prefer to hunt in blizzards.

Reaction score

Hopefully it cancels School for me, although Posen needs like 2 feet to close!

Reaction score

Lakeside TRU had put out 2 cases of new CW figures. Hevy, bane with Kodo, new sculpt Obi and astromech. Grabbed the only full set left. They still had a new sculpt Obi on the pegs along with a previous wave figures Embo, Parasetti and Quinlan. Hevy looks pretty good!

Reaction score
Re: Droid Gunship

Not a local store find but my Droid Gunship & Droid Tri-Fighter both shipped from hasbrotoyshop.com. Disc10 still works. They are now listed as in stock- were once just pre-order. I haven't seen these vehicles at retail or the Plo Starfighter/Xanadu Blood wave. With it feeling & looking like Hoth outside- the shipping charge was less painful than the cold & avoiding hungry wampas.

lisaleia77
looking for a tauntaun.

(edited for spelling and missed code)

Reaction score
Nothing Still :(

Nothing still. I would have factored the weather conditions into the delay, but still nothing. Sorry to get hopes up with a new post, just a bit bummed. I've been on the fence about picking up Wave 5, as the figures are all lacking, however once I get the SW itch..well you guys/gals know.

Reaction score
Mandalorians Anyone?

Quick question, has the Mandalorian Speeder/w Mandalorian Warrior pretty much come and gone or has it even been released yet?

I've been kind of out of the loop on CW releases and I've been trying to find one of these for my son.

Also, if anyone happened to buy multiples of the Mandalorian Warrior box set (I think it was a Target exclusive) and they want to unload one, please PM me.

Reaction score
Re: Mandalorians Anyone?

Commander_Thire said:
Quick question, has the Mandalorian Speeder/w Mandalorian Warrior pretty much come and gone or has it even been released yet?

I've been kind of out of the loop on CW releases and I've been trying to find one of these for my son.

Also, if anyone happened to buy multiples of the Mandalorian Warrior box set (I think it was a Target exclusive) and they want to unload one, please PM me.
For your first question, I do still see Madalorian and speeder out there from time to time I believe I may have seen it as recently as last week at a walmart. As for the Madalrian battle pack set, it wasn't an exclusive to Target as I actually bought mine at a Meijer store, as for seeing it lately that I haven't.

Reaction score

I still see the Mando with Speeder from time to time and I think it's still shipping. I actually saw the Battle Pack for the first time todays at Monroe Target.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score

Thanks for the info guys, I'll keep my eyes open then for the speeder.

For some reason I thought the Mando Warriors box was an exclusive. Told ya I hadn't been keeping up.

Reaction score

Found CW Captain Lock at the Belleville Kmart at 4pm. They received 1 case of 8 on friday according to a Friendly Manager who found & pulled it for me. Left 7 remaining on the pegs. Be sure to check the paint apps on them- some were quite sloppy. Kmart exclusive done- checked off list
This store is actually fairly nice & not scary like the other 2 located in A2 and Ypsilanti.

Came home and found my mail-in Sgt Brick and HBTS order of a Droid Gunship & Droid Tri-Fighter waiting for me from the Post Office.
Still waiting for Boba.

Placed an order with EntEarth yesterday for vintage waves 4,5, & 3 rev 11. Took advantage of the last day of their free shipping promotion. They will cost about the same as finding them locally due to the recent price increase.

lisaleia77

Reaction score

Found the Gree Wave up here at the Saint Johns Wally. Picked up Luke, Han, and Stormy and left Gree and Utapau Clone behind. No R5 to be seen.

Reaction score

AgentClaret said:
Good news! That's the first that I've heard about this wave in Michigan!
Indeed! I was totally surprised. Usually I only find stuff AFTER the reports start coming in.

Reaction score

Found and picked up the Gree wave at the Alpine walmart this morning. Looked like they got 2 cases as there were duplicates of stormie, gree, 212th clone and R5-D4. I did leave behind stormie and 212th from my pick up as both of their helmets were already turning yellow. Included with the wave was the new card backed Endor Luke, very nice card.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 5

Thanks to the previous reports, I stopped by Monroe Walmart and was able to pick up all of Wave 5. A Stormtrooper and two Lukes with the updated cardback remained.

Reaction score

Found the Gree wave this afternoon at the Taylor WalMart. At least a full set + extras remained as of 1:00.

In addition, does anyone on the boards collect Marvel Universe. I have a number of holes I am trying to fill and there are a number of variant figures out there that I am also looking for. If anyone can help, send me a PM. Thanks.

Reaction score

Found the Gree wave at the New Hudson WM. Only one set remained. I left the clones.

Reaction score

Gree wave abound for everyone. Roseville and Chesterfield both had 2 cases this afternoon

Reaction score

Also found wave 5 today. All I wanted was Luke, R5 and Yoda, I left the rest (though I may eventually get the stormtrooper if I get another chance)

Bwing, what are you looking for? I haven't seen the revision waves around here yet save for a couple left overs at a TRU, but I've been checking Targets and keeping my eyes peeled.

Reaction score

Happy bithday Darrin. Hope Karen takes care of you like she always does.

Happy bday Drumi. What are the odds on the same birthday for two in our little group?

Reaction score

Picked up a 212th Clone at Walmart this morning. Only other figure left from the wave was Gree which was fine as the Clone was all I wanted anyway.

Looking like wave 4 is going to be a nightmare for us. They've been out for over a month and not a single Michigan find.

Reaction score

Miracle of miracles, I located the mixed wave at the Jackson Wal-Mart today, as well as the new TCW wave.

All I picked up were the new Luke, Utapau Clonetrooper, Yoda and the CW Obi-Wan. Gree is a repack, and I am not willing to pay $8 for the R5-D4 cardback. The figure seems like a downgrade form the 2006 version anyway.

I feel like the AOTC wave may end up being an online order for me.