Garven Dreis in ESB?

Reaction score
Ughh I have a list with these all figured out somewhere, pilot/gunner and what helmet they were wearing.
Anyway until I find it here's two more Hoth pilots the gunner I think is wearing Wes Jansen's helmet (I think there is another pic of these 2 on the first page) so someone got in the wrong speeder. ;)
the guy in the pilot's position is wearing Vekozev Kabir's helmet, looks nothing like him though. Same with Tarrin Datch and the guy we see wearing Porkins' helmet later on. The look nothing alike.

Reaction score
Ok, so remember the pilot with a darkish helmet? So i found an image on the Star Wars Aficando website, which is a great source btw, and i noticed something on the darkish helmet. It looks like one of those symbols with the circle and the lines.
1.PNG
2.PNG

Reaction score
Ok, update, it seems Janson's helmet also appears in ROTJ, according to this spectacular image.
bike.PNG
Anyways, I haven't been very active on this thread, since I'm researching actors.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Also, are we sure Davish Krail's helmet was disposed of?
I've hunted info on helmets for years. The Gold 5 helmet, like Biggs, never reappears after ANH. They were likely either repainted or destroyed. Its definitely not in the archives. It also could've been given away by Lucas as he was prone to give away stuff as gifts like the Y-wing model he gave to Alan Ladd now in Propstore's collection or the Landspeeder model he gave to Akira Kurosawa.