Game Of Thrones

Reaction score
Can you guys agree on this, im going to order these figures as soon as theyre available :p

the only two figures i would be interested from wave one is the white walker and the hound, but the paint on the hound is too poor. Looks like a figure from a totally different toy line to be honest.

Reaction score
So I found all of the new wave at my B&N this morning.

Only one Robb and Brienne.....

They looked good, but ultimately decided to pass.

But damn, what is up with Arya? That face......yikes.

Reaction score
I saw the Hound at a Walgreens marked down to $3.25 a few weeks ago but passed as I was there to buy Lego CMF minifigs and I kind of regretted leaving him behind. Then I saw him again along with Jon, Dany and Tyrion at another Walgreens for $4.50 a pop with multiples of each except for Jon. The paint apps on the faces weren't the greatest, but I picked up the better of the two Hounds that were there. I'll probably skip the line, but I really like his helmet. I might get Brienne so he can be "killed by a woman".
I guess I don't understand walgreens pricing the stores I just hit today are still at full price for $16.99

Reaction score
I just opened my GOT wave 2 Jamie Lannister figure and the arm joints were very tight and the left arm accidentally broke off just fyi for all those loose collectors out there. Also, the Arya figure joints are not too bad but the Robb Stark joints are similar to Jamie figure. Just be careful when u loosen the joints for poses. I purchased these figures from barnes and noble.com. Just fyi

Reaction score
I didn't see if anyone has mentioned this yet, but y'all have seen the Funko collector endcaps at Targets right? I noticed today that the Tyrions my local Target had on their shelf were the exclusive one with the (very faint) battle scar and helmet. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not but if anyone's looking for him, check Targets!
Hey, just curious where these endcaps actually are in Targets - I've looked in mine and can't find any GOT figures anywhere, though I've focused my search in the toy/action figure section. Are these endcaps near the trading cards section?! Thanks in advance for any info. on this. I will also look more carefully for these when I next go to Target.

I just opened my GOT wave 2 Jamie Lannister figure and the arm joints were very tight and the left arm accidentally broke off just fyi for all those loose collectors out there. Also, the Arya figure joints are not too bad but the Robb Stark joints are similar to Jamie figure. Just be careful when u loosen the joints for poses. I purchased these figures from barnes and noble.com. Just fyi
Good to know - Thanks. I hope these figures aren't as cheaply made as McFarlane Toys figures were back in the day; though most of them looked great, it seemed that once you took certain ones out of the package if you looked at them wrong they would break...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, just curious where these endcaps actually are in Targets - I've looked in mine and can't find any GOT figures anywhere, though I've focused my search in the toy/action figure section. Are these endcaps near the trading cards section?! Thanks in advance for any info. on this. I will also look more carefully for these when I next go to Target.
I find them right next to the board games.

Reaction score

Good to know - Thanks. I hope these figures aren't as cheaply made as McFarlane Toys figures were back in the day; though most of them looked great, it seemed that once you took certain ones out of the package if you looked at them wrong they would break...
The Arya and Robb stark figures are pretty cool and except for the stuck arm the Jaime is pretty cool especially the sheath scabbard the extra material that is attached to his waist is pretty cool and the swords all fit pretty snug in the hands it is just some of the elbow knee and arm joints that were tight and Jaime's left arm was the worst. But they are pretty sweet I can't really compare them to series 1 cause all I ha e for series 1 is Daeneryrs. But series 2 is cool. And the likenesses are just about dead on for the figures I have opened so far in series 2.

Reaction score
The new wave admittedly looks EXCELLENT. I've seen them at my local B&N, but I've resisted the urge to buy any so far. I just feel like the prices are likely going to plummet at some point. The wave 1 figures - albeit inferior in every way - are all being sold for under $15 on Amazon. I do have my eye on Arya and the new Daenerys.

Reaction score
Just snared Arya and Khal Drogo. Like them both a lot, but they're not flawless. They both have closed hands that make it hard to hold their weapons, and Arya's wrist joints are loose like Tyrion's. Arya's needle broke very easily, so I'll have to get the super glue later. Joints are still stiff, and considering the fragility of wave 1, I'm not quite willing to tempt fate until I get them in hot water first.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up Khal Drogo at B&N last night. They had the entire wave, but I'm going to wait for a bit to get the rest.

Reaction score
I don't know if its just me, but I haven't seen Jaime Lannister anywhere. Don't plan on getting him, but I at least wanted to see him in-hand. I've seen tons of each of the rest, but never a Jaime. I wonder if he's really that much popular than all the rest.

Reaction score
Not yet. But at least it was confirmed as coming.
Thanks - that's more info than I've been able to find.

Regarding the Kingslayer....imo he's the highlight of the wave (along with Robb Stark) which may have something to do with it

Reaction score
Yeah Funko confirmed wave 3 while announcing products for 2015. They also announced Fall Out figures which got me excited. :)

Reaction score
Anyone collecting threezero's 1/6 scale figures? They just released their first figure, Tyrion. I got it in the mail yesterday. He's fantastic!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up two new funko figures today at Walgreens for $6.00 a piece. Got the walgreens exclusive Tyrion and a 1st wave Daenerys. I don't know how to post up pics tho.

Reaction score
Picked up two new funko figures today at Walgreens for $6.00 a piece. Got the walgreens exclusive Tyrion and a 1st wave Daenerys. I don't know how to post up pics tho.
Are they on clearance or something? O_O

Reaction score
Are they on clearance or something? O_O
They must be, I checked the other two walgreens here in town too but they were all still $16.99.

The store I got them at still had 1 more exclusive tyrion, if its still there tomorrow I might pick it up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Target is having a sale on the Funko Game of thrones figs for $14.99, I picked up the SDCC Tyrion, Ned & The Hound. They also have the Magic the Gathering figs for $9.99. I picked up the Jace Beleren figure.

Id post a pic but idk how to do it from my Phone :(

Also now that I figured out how to do pics on my phone heres my $6 exclusive Tyrion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Scored a jon snow today at Walmart, now I'm just missing the white walker from wave one. Still need all of wave two, but havent seen a single fig in the wild except at a comic book store $24.99 each and thats more than I wanna pay for them.

Any news on a possible 3rd wave?

Reaction score
Scored a jon snow today at Walmart, now I'm just missing the white walker from wave one. Still need all of wave two, but havent seen a single fig in the wild except at a comic book store $24.99 each and thats more than I wanna pay for them.

Any news on a possible 3rd wave?
During Funko's 12 Days of Christmas, they did indeed confirm that a wave 3 is in the works. No word on line-up yet though.

Reaction score
During Funko's 12 Days of Christmas, they did indeed confirm that a wave 3 is in the works. No word on line-up yet though.
Thats Awesome news! I love these figs so far! Im hoping for the new wave to bring us a Nothern attire Ned, Theon Greyjoy, Jorah Mormont, Bronn, The Mountain, and Oberyn Martell.

Heck id be happy with any of those in the next wave.

Reaction score
Thats Awesome news! I love these figs so far! Im hoping for the new wave to bring us a Nothern attire Ned, Theon Greyjoy, Jorah Mormont, Bronn, The Mountain, and Oberyn Martell.

Heck id be happy with any of those in the next wave.

I was somewhat disappointed not to get a character confirmation list or a sneak peak at Toy Fair; I'll try to keep a good thought for the line.

I'd guess that the third series will be announced in the spring, set for a summer release, and delayed until October; that's how these things go.

I like your taste Goblin; my most wanted figures are Jorah Mormont (in his initial attire), Northern Ned, and Ser Davos; a Bronn (with a Blackwater bow) would be great as well.

Frankly, I'm not interested in any Lannister figures beyond Tyrion and Jaimie; I'm all about the grimy, grey-and-brown washed kind of characters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the excellent Brienne of Tarth GOT figure tonight @ TRU - superb figure, and probably my favorite character on the series. Note this is the only GOT figure I plan on getting - that's currently out. Not too impressed by most of the other figures, and I don't want to start collecting another line.

That being said, I would get a white zombie/nightwalker?! (or whatever they're called on the show) if that were ever produced - not sure if this is being planned or not, since I haven't kept up with the line...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I seen all of wave two at Barnes and Noble while in Milwaukee last weekend but passed on them all cause of lack luster paint apps.

I should also mention I'd love to get a Jaqen H'ghar figure. He was one of my favorite characters.

Reaction score
Just finished watching Season 4. Very sad nothing has been announced regarding Series 3. Hopefully around SDCC. Great freakin show!

Reaction score
Still no word on wave 3...
Last I heard from the FB fan page was that wave 3 was being sculpted, but NOTHING on who or when. I'm starting to loose my patience with this line. They need to be releasing figures every season during the show and for that season. Not a figure that's no longer around from 3 seasons ago.