Game Of Thrones

Reaction score
People keep us posted. Ive read that the new figs have the transparent joint too ...

Reaction score
I bought two of the blind box vinyl figures and got Jon Snow and Jamie Lannister. Jamie is 1/144 rarity and pretty cool looking, I couldn't believe my luck!

Reaction score
My Jon Snow came in from BBTS two days ago. Peg is indeed transparent, however the joints all move like they're supposed to. I don't have any issues with loose or overly stiff joints. His hands are a little more firm than I'd like although I'm able to get Longclaw in his hands no problem and once in place he holds it well. I'm very pleased.

Reaction score
My Jon Snow came in from BBTS two days ago. Peg is indeed transparent, however the joints all move like they're supposed to. I don't have any issues with loose or overly stiff joints. His hands are a little more firm than I'd like although I'm able to get Longclaw in his hands no problem and once in place he holds it well. I'm very pleased.
Have they fixed the smell on your new jon snow fig?

Reaction score
I picked up a few more of the Funko Mystery Minis. I've purchased four of these (total), and of course, I already have a double (Viserion). I think I have the worst luck with blind-packaged items.

Reaction score
I shot off a couple e-mails to Allison with Funko. Here are the exchanges:

tatooinesandworm said:
Good Morning Allison,

I just wanted to check on the status of the replacement figures. I know that there are a couple of retailers who have received the new shipment, and I didn't know if you had received yours yet.

Is Funko happy with the new batch of figures, or are they suffering some of the same problems as the first shipment from the factory?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Allison said:
The new figures are perfectly fine, all the issues were addressed. We did receive a shipment, but they were sold out prior to our reception of the products. I will be able to take from the next shipment and make sure everyone receives their figures. Thank you for your patience! Please let me know if you any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
tatooinesandworm said:
Thanks for the reply Allison. Glad to hear all the issues were resolved.

Do you know by any chance when the next shipment is expected?

Thanks!

Allison said:
It is expected the first week of June. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Peeps!

YES! :D received my Tyrion Lannister figure today (from BBTS) - arrived unbroken and in great condition! Paint-apps are fantastic as well!

:) Very happy with this purchase: he was the one figure I absolutely had my heart set on, and he doesn't disappoint one iota! B)

Funko is now my new favourite toy company!!!! :p Huzzah!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
While hunting for the ever-elusive TBS 6" Stormtrooper at my local TRU (still no luck and I've been checking since February), I spotted all six GoT figures. To say I was surprised to see then would be an understatement. I still haven't gotten my replacements for Jon, Tyrion, or the White Walker from Funko, but I did pick up the other three (Dany, Ned, the Hound). I just opened Dany, and much to my chargrin, the joints are still transparent plastic and they still Reek. (Reek, Reek, it rhymes with bleak, which is how I feel). At least Dany didnt break before being removed from the packaging like the Tyrion I got in March. OMG I thought I just decapitated her, but it turns out she has a double-jointed head like the TBS 3.75 Scout Trooper.

Dany and Ned seem to be ok, but the Hound's arm came off as soon as I tried to move it :( Looks like these guys are going to Funko for replacing. I just can't win.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up a few more of the Funko Mystery Minis. I've purchased four of these (total), and of course, I already have a double (Viserion). I think I have the worst luck with blind-packaged items.
Apparently my bad luck carries over to my family as well. My nephew got me three of these for my birthday. I got a Joffrey, which was new to me, but the other two were yet another Viserion (my third!) and a second White Walker. Unreal.

Reaction score
My Dany and Ned seem to be holding up quite well. I emailed Alison at Funko regarding the broken Hound. IT's a shame such nice figures were as brittle as Dany's command of Slavers' Bay.

Reaction score
Apparently my bad luck carries over to my family as well. My nephew got me three of these for my birthday. I got a Joffrey, which was new to me, but the other two were yet another Viserion (my third!) and a second White Walker. Unreal.
At least the White Walker is an army builder :D

Reaction score
While hunting for the ever-elusive TBS 6" Stormtrooper at my local TRU (still no luck and I've been checking since February), I spotted all six GoT figures. To say I was surprised to see then would be an understatement. I still haven't gotten my replacements for Jon, Tyrion, or the White Walker from Funko, but I did pick up the other three (Dany, Ned, the Hound). I just opened Dany, and much to my chargrin, the joints are still transparent plastic and they still Reek. (Reek, Reek, it rhymes with bleak, which is how I feel). At least Dany didnt break before being removed from the packaging like the Tyrion I got in March. OMG I thought I just decapitated her, but it turns out she has a double-jointed head like the TBS 3.75 Scout Trooper.

Dany and Ned seem to be ok, but the Hound's arm came off as soon as I tried to move it :( Looks like these guys are going to Funko for replacing. I just can't win.
Sigh, this is put up or shut up time from Funko. I really hope they don't disappoint, because I was really looking forward to the Firefly figs as well. But this just isn't worth the hassle they're putting us through. At this point I'd accept them offering me a refund and wash my hands of the Legacy line altogether.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So saw a Tyrion and Daenerys hanging on the pegs at my local TRU yesterday. The rest had been already ravaged.

How do we know the "new batch" from the old?

Reaction score
Sigh, this is put up or shut up time from Funko. I really hope they don't disappoint, because I was really looking forward to the Firefly figs as well. But this just isn't worth the hassle they're putting us through. At this point I'd accept them offering me a refund and wash my hands of the Legacy line altogether.
I am happy to report that my Ned and Dany are still in tip top shape, the new smell dissipated quickly, and I am 100% satisfied with them and have had some of my faith in Funko restored. The hound got returned to TRU. I saw a couple GoT Legacy figs at Books a Million, so they look to be carrying these guys as well.

Reaction score
Hey Peeps!

Apologies if this had been posted here previously: just read about Tyrion being an SDCC exclusive (with alternate head, and extra helmet) - taken from posts on the GOTs thread over at thefwoosh:

Funko Legacy - Game of Thrones • Page 79 • General Population: The General Toys Talk Forum • The Fwoosh Forums (third post down page, by Boxghost)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag6bmVjlZXFpdEdzS2s3SlZfdzNqbkZ3UzZWeWZxa1E#gid=0 (google doc, listing exclusive).

Interesting... :)

Reaction score
It's a little strange, but TOMOPOP is reporting that there will be a Hand of the King Tyrion figure slated for August 2014. The strange part is... it might be a Walgreens exclusive.

Leaked photo of Funko's Legacy Tyrion in Hand of the King outfit pops up - TOMOPOP

Walgreens...?

You can see the photo in the link. It looks awesome, by the way.

Whoa! :D great pic StormtrooperFX!!!! So two exclusive Tyrion figures will be produced...

Great news for fans of Tyrion!

Reaction score
Wow fantastic! I think this looks awesome, and better than the Wave 1 release. Walgreens exclusive is a bit annoying, however I have two right by my house so it shouldn't be too hard to track him down. Very excited!

Reaction score
Wow fantastic! I think this looks awesome, and better than the Wave 1 release. Walgreens exclusive is a bit annoying, however I have two right by my house so it shouldn't be too hard to track him down. Very excited!
Why are they annoying? Just curious, never had to deal w/ Walgreens exclusives, but this one looks like one I'll have to pick up!

Reaction score
Is the consensus on these then that the Funko are better than the Dark Horse figures? I know they're different since one is more of a statue while the other has articulation. But what about sculpt, paint, the fact that Funko figures smell funny?

Reaction score
Is the consensus on these then that the Funko are better than the Dark Horse figures? I know they're different since one is more of a statue while the other has articulation. But what about sculpt, paint, the fact that Funko figures smell funny?
I'd describe DH as "figurines" more than figures. They're virtually "Jumbo" versions of those little PVC figures that Disney puts out.

Reaction score
Why are they annoying? Just curious, never had to deal w/ Walgreens exclusives, but this one looks like one I'll have to pick up!
For me its just annoying because I haven't been to a Walgreens in forever, don't have any that close to me, and assume that this means this figure will be a lot rarer than it should be. This has the potential to be the best figure of the Legacy line.

Reaction score
I agree! I hope the also include a wine goblet or a book with him. This version of Tyrion was in my top 5 of most wanted GOT figures (along with Ser Bronn, Wall defense Jon Snow, Ser Jorah Mormont, and Prisoner Jamie Lannister).

I think the head sculpt looks great, and the costume is spot on. I know e*tailers like BBTS have gotten Walgreen's exclusives before (they had the Walgreen's Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead online; I never once saw that figure in a Walgreen's, although I don't collect the line (love the show, tho) and I didn't, admittedly, seek it or even look for it as diligently as I will Tyrion.)

Either way, I hope we get the official announcement soon and he comes with at least another accessory. This figure along with the selection in Wave 2 have me pumped for the line and the waves to come. I hope it continues, as I see some online retailers selling them at a sale price of 14.99, and GOT is huge currently.

I've also completed all of the main line books in the series; can't wait to see how the show ends this season (if you read the prologue in book 3 you'll know *EXACTLY* what I am hopeful to see!!)

Reaction score
Agreed, this figure looks really awesome. I have a few stores near me too, I just don't go all that often since I don't need any drugs, lol.

Hopefully someone will post here when he comes out and I can grab one easily. :)

Reaction score
Anyone that sent in their figures to Funko for a replacement, here is an update:

me said:
Good Morning Allison,

Hopefully you had a great weekend and are easing into a relaxing week. I am sure you guys are about to become really busy around there in order to get ready for SDCC. I know that I am excited to see what you guys have in store to show (Firefly Legacy maybe???)

I just wanted to check in with you to see if the replacement Game of Thrones Legacy figures had arrived yet. I haven't seen anything in the mail or a notification yet that the 6 figures I sent in for replacement have been sent out yet. Hopefully you were able to pull enough from your June order.

If there is a delay with the figures, I would appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks again,

Allison said:
Thanks for your email! We did receive your figures. We are in the process of sending out all of the replacements now. We do appreciate your patience as this has been a lengthy process. I can tell you that we did pull enough figures from the June shipment, so we do have figures set aside for you. Hopefully this week we can have them all sent out! We are very busy with SDCC but we are doing our best to quickly resolve this.
Allison said:
Thanks and have a good day!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saw these at Books A Million in quantity...but some shaky facial paint apps like NECA & McF. has on occasion.

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just received my replacements from Funko! The quality seems vastly improved, and the smell is GONE :)

However...my Hound's left arm and right ankle broke off right out of the package. Not too happy about that. I have fired off another request for replacement.

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just received my replacements from Funko! The quality seems vastly improved, and the smell is GONE :)

However...my Hound's left arm and right ankle broke off right out of the package. Not too happy about that. I have fired off another request for replacement.

What sucks about this arrangement is that Funko makes YOU pay the shipping to them. >_<