Game Of Thrones

Reaction score
So I just got into game of thrones. I’m starting season 6 right now. What are everyone’s impressions of the legacy figures? Decent enough? They seem to have a good balance of characters which is a plus. The 3.75” seem fun as well but it looks like they are all wall themed with an emphasis on seasons 4 and 5. Cool story but that’s the only wave they made right? Just the one? That’s probably my biggest disappointment with funko over the years. Lack of being able to complete a line properly.

Reaction score
So I just got into game of thrones. I’m starting season 6 right now. What are everyone’s impressions of the legacy figures? Decent enough? They seem to have a good balance of characters which is a plus. The 3.75” seem fun as well but it looks like they are all wall themed with an emphasis on seasons 4 and 5. Cool story but that’s the only wave they made right? Just the one? That’s probably my biggest disappointment with funko over the years. Lack of being able to complete a line properly.
The six inch figures were very well done and had a great mix.

http://gijigsaw.blogspot.com/2017/08/game-of-thrones-funko-legacy.html

The 3.75 had so much potential for so many figures. But yeah - they were focused on season 5. I really liked them.

http://gijigsaw.blogspot.com/2017/07/funko-game-of-thrones.html

http://gijigsaw.blogspot.com/2017/08/3-34-inch-funko-game-of-thrones-music.html

Reaction score
Just saw pictures of the first few figures, these look amazing! Way better then the 6" line that was put out.
I would love to see McFarlane actually stick with something (lookin' at you TWD) and see this line through with many, MANY waves.

Reaction score
I picked up all four GOT figure offerings from McFarlane. Which, is huge, as I rarely buy anything toy related outside of Vintage SW.

Reaction score
The Dragons are awesome! Ordered Viserion and Drogon the moment i saw them! Got my shipping notice couple of days ago so they could be arriving today, which was a surprise as a i thought they wouldnt be arriving in UK for a while

Reaction score
I would love to see McFarlane actually stick with something (lookin' at you TWD) and see this line through with many, MANY waves.
I would buy GoT figures if I thought all the characters I like would eventually be made. I bought the Firefly figures a few years ago thinking/hoping there would be a wave two with River, Simon, Inara and Book. Nope. I cannot imagine that any line of Got Figures is going to last long enough to include Davos.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
I would buy GoT figures if I thought all the characters I like would eventually be made. I bought the Firefly figures a few years ago thinking/hoping there would be a wave two with River, Simon, Inara and Book. Nope. I cannot imagine that any line of Got Figures is going to last long enough to include Davos.
Now that the show is ending I wouldn't expect much, maybe a 2nd wave if we're lucky but beyond that I wouldn't count on it. If they get the spin off shows up and running there's a chance they could mix the GOT and the new shows toys together to keep it going.

Reaction score
I know people hate on them, but are there anymore standard Funko ones coming? They basically did all the Wildlings and 1 Wight with the NK, wondering if more were to come. I ended up getting that really cool Wall playset for like $15 and a Samwell figure, but it's bare without the others. The prices seem to fluctuate, I thought I could get them cheap or find them at more discount stores, but they only ever seemed to be at Amazon.

Reaction score
Jon Snow from Amazon arrived today, now I have the whole first wave. Love the detail on these figures. They look really cool displayed in my detolf together. I wonder what's in the works for Wave 2? Maybe we'll see them at SDCC?

Reaction score
I bet wave two looks something like this:

Brieanne
Jaime
Tyrion
Grey Worm

Deluxe Rhegal
Deluxe Bran in wheelchair

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Reaction score
Just an FYI, I noticed that various Walmarts in my area have these large GoT displays with lots of merchandise on them. Some Walmarts didn't have any display (usually because they did an Avengers Endgame display), other Walmarts had a small/medium display, and this one Walmart had a huge display with lots of Mcfarlane and Funko toys. So, your mileage may vary.

Reaction score
Just an FYI, I noticed that various Walmarts in my area have these large GoT displays with lots of merchandise on them. Some Walmarts didn't have any display (usually because they did an Avengers Endgame display), other Walmarts had a small/medium display, and this one Walmart had a huge display with lots of Mcfarlane and Funko toys. So, your mileage may vary.
Are there any Funko 3.75" figures available? I'm trying to pick up some more for my wall playset

Reaction score
Are there any Funko 3.75" figures available? I'm trying to pick up some more for my wall playset
I honestly didn't pay to much attention to the Funko stuff. I was actually on the hunt for the Marvel Legends Loki/Corvus Glaive set, and I happened to see a huge GoT display. I noticed some kind of vinyl figures of the dragons that I thought looked interesting. I know they had Funko toys, but I was kind of in a rush and I didn't pay attention to exactly what was there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just like McFarlane's "Star Trek" line, unfortunately.

My local Target had the last two of their GoT figures on clearance, so I grabbed the Night King.