Game Of Thrones

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a large scale Throne replica (14" version)?

Long sold out. Impossible to find these days.

Looking for someone close to Central IL. as I don't have original packaging.

Reaction score
Just had the Funko 3-3/4" Game of Thrones figure set delivered this morning. Took a peak at them on my way to work (stopped at plenty of red lights). They are awesome. Well sculpted and great articulation. If there is a franchise that deserves a large Kenner-SW type lineup, than Game of Thrones it is - so many cool characters.

Will post photos later tonight.

Reaction score
Correct. I ordered everything from BBTS and the Tyrion/Wall set isn't out yet.

Reaction score
Believe it or not, Ripley, but it appears that Jaime Lannister who cheats on his wife and committed embezzlement also craps himself due to laxative-spiked drinks that cause him to grow breasts as well as ultimately lose everything in the end has been given toy form. Marvellous. Anybody see where I'm getting at?

Reaction score
Picked up Jon and Ghost at Gamestop today. I like them. Wish there was better artwork on the cards though.

Reaction score
I've grabbed a few of these as well. So far, just Jon, Ghost, a White Walker, and the Night King.

Reaction score
This may be old news to some, but I just stumbled across a deal for five of the Legacy Collection figures for $5 each, plus 30% off with code "CHEF". I ordered all five from Hollar.com for a total of $19.50 (included tax and shipping, which was free for my first time ordering). https://www.hollar.com/products?utf8=✓&keywords=game+of+thrones+legacy

Jon Snow
Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen
Mhysa Daenerys Targaryen
Ned Stark
Tyrion Lannister

Reaction score
With great articulation, paint apps, great sculpting and a nice lineup - for $10. Hasbro - take note.
I'm not sure if I'd say the articulation is great. Elbow and knee joints are nice (and much, much better than the 5 POA **** Hasbro is releasing in the Star Wars line), but they don't add THAT much to a figure's display options without additional shoulder and/or wrist articulation. Still ... it's a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Found a Jon Snow with wonky eyes:

He had a wild night drinking methinks.

Reaction score
I spent the weekend in downtown Chicago, and visited an old comic shop I used to frequent years ago. Finally got to see some of the GOT figs there - of course, Jon and Ghost were MIA.

The ones I want. :\

Reaction score
Ever seen a GOT cast member in public and regretted afterwards that you didn't ask for an auto/photo when other people were more brazen? Living in the UK I travelled to Bath last week on the train last Saturday and literally stood a foot away from a young girl with green streaks in her hair. Couldn't quite place the face but knew I recognised her from somewhere and she had no problems with other passengers asking for pics. Only when we both got off the train did I twig that it was Maisie Williams.

Reaction score
Ever seen a GOT cast member in public and regretted afterwards that you didn't ask for an auto/photo when other people were more brazen? Living in the UK I travelled to Bath last week on the train last Saturday and literally stood a foot away from a young girl with green streaks in her hair. Couldn't quite place the face but knew I recognised her from somewhere and she had no problems with other passengers asking for pics. Only when we both got off the train did I twig that it was Maisie Williams.
Oh man, I would be kickin' myself. But ole DarthBeek never misses a photo op!!! :grin:

Reaction score
Yeah - Wife spent the rest of the weekend saying "I bet you wished you'd asked for a Photo"!

As if I wasn't kicking myself enough as it is :'(

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about funko's 3.75" line continuing? I haven't seen anything about a second wave and so far, there hasn't been a Toy Fair appearance. I'm assuming that the line is dead, but I hope I'm wrong. It certainly hasn't been perfect, but I had hope for this line. Hate the super hard capes.

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about funko's 3.75" line continuing? I haven't seen anything about a second wave and so far, there hasn't been a Toy Fair appearance. I'm assuming that the line is dead, but I hope I'm wrong. It certainly hasn't been perfect, but I had hope for this line. Hate the super hard capes.
Was hoping for some more of these. The first series was awesome but focused on a very particular scene/arc in the show. So many cool characters that could be done. So many storylines that could be captured. Keeping fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Old thread, but I just found the Wall at Tuesday Morning for $15. It was a steal for that in my eyes, I had seen the promo shots of the figures before, but this is a very cool playset and as a guy who enjoys the whole idea of a playset I wanted to support it. Also got a Samwell hanging on the pegs for $5. Not sure if anyone else is seeing these show up at other discount chains, but I'd love to build the collection a bit. Super fun display at any rate that functions as a play piece too.

Reaction score
Old thread, but I just found the Wall at Tuesday Morning for $15. It was a steal for that in my eyes, I had seen the promo shots of the figures before, but this is a very cool playset and as a guy who enjoys the whole idea of a playset I wanted to support it. Also got a Samwell hanging on the pegs for $5. Not sure if anyone else is seeing these show up at other discount chains, but I'd love to build the collection a bit. Super fun display at any rate that functions as a play piece too.
I picked a Wall recently too at Tuesday Morning. Really good deal, I only got it for the Tyrion figure.