Galoob thread?

Reaction score
Just curious why there is no dedicated Galoob thread in the toys area? Hasbro didn't produce the now vintage Micro Machines line, it was Galoob, and I've searched high and low to find their stuff and nothing comes up on the forum.

I don't want to post about the junkier and lackluster Hasbro Micro Machines line, but would love to see a whole section dedicated to the battle packs, 3 vehicle sets, the static playsets and of course the transforming heads. Action Fleet would be included in there too. I just think it would be easier to spy this content if there was a Galoob specific thread that contained all the above. Thanks!

Reaction score
Sadly, if you want to discuss "Galoob" specifically your best bet starting a thread in the Action Fleet, Micro machines and Titanium topic under Hasbro Modern Collecting. Since Hasbro acquired Galoob, it's not entirely wrong to discuss it in the Hasbro topics, and it makes more sense than, say, The Other Collectibles area ( Micro machines have way more in common with Titanium Ships than Bath Towels and Nesting Dolls). As a fan of Action Fleet, I found it odd and a little irritating when Hot Wheels began being discussed in that area, but as a fan of small scale ships in general I accept it.

Reaction score
Sadly, if you want to discuss "Galoob" specifically your best bet starting a thread in the Action Fleet, Micro machines and Titanium topic under Hasbro Modern Collecting. Since Hasbro acquired Galoob, it's not entirely wrong to discuss it in the Hasbro topics, and it makes more sense than, say, The Other Collectibles area ( Micro machines have way more in common with Titanium Ships than Bath Towels and Nesting Dolls). As a fan of Action Fleet, I found it odd and a little irritating when Hot Wheels began being discussed in that area, but as a fan of small scale ships in general I accept it.
Right, but it's a little ridiculous we have vintage Kenner, POTF2 and all the above for action figures, but zero for Micro Machines in the Galoob era. The new Micro Machines aren't even close to those old ones. Galoob deserves its own thread to enjoy all that you mentioned above.