Galaxy's Edge at Target Stores

Reaction score
I don't recall where I saw it, but I think this was confirmed a month or so ago. I expect it'll be a section not unlike their neca section. Should have plushes, the figures, bits and bobs and some kind of Falcon that's suppose to be $399.

I'm excited about it, the after market sellers are a little optimistic. And I really want one of those Salacious Crumb puppets. ;)

Reaction score
The second best news to come out of a target announcement, would be if they partnered with HazLab to release the Barge! lol

Reaction score
I don't recall where I saw it, but I think this was confirmed a month or so ago. I expect it'll be a section not unlike their neca section. Should have plushes, the figures, bits and bobs and some kind of Falcon that's suppose to be $399.

I'm excited about it, the after market sellers are a little optimistic. And I really want one of those Salacious Crumb puppets. ;)
Not officially confirmed, but Yakface-confirmed last month:

RUMOR REPORT: TARGET+GALAXY’S EDGE PARTNERSHIP

The second best news to come out of a target announcement, would be if they partnered with HazLab to release the Barge! lol
I do wonder, if they released the barge to retail without the Jabba or Yakface figures and altered the packaging...would that break the bounds of Haslab? How mad would people be?

Reaction score
They have an RC BB unit from Droid Builders, It's red and White (Target!) I was wondering if those colors/configuration was available as an option i the Park?
edit: Seems like the standard white with red body and red head...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need to get one of those Millennium Falcon's. Does Target ship to the UK?

Reaction score
For those in Europe Zavvi and Atlantica3.0 have it on pre order, thankfully it seems to be available outside the USA.

Cheers.
I need to get one of those Millennium Falcon's. Does Target ship to the UK?

Reaction score
Nothing announced falls into my collecting needs, but if they start offering some 3.75 figures to compliment the minimalistic TVC line, that would be a plus. I'd prefer movie characters though, not so much amusement park creations.

I also wouldn't mind seeing their diecast ship line in store, they're similar to the retired Titanium line, though overpriced. If they could get the pricepoint down to $10 instead of $15, they'd have a chance at retail.

Reaction score
They have an RC BB unit from Droid Builders, It's red and White (Target!) I was wondering if those colors/configuration was available as an option i the Park?
edit: Seems like the standard white with red body and red head...
The controller is different, and the promo pics show it weathered whereas the droids at Droid Depot are not weathered.

Reaction score
Nothing announced falls into my collecting needs, but if they start offering some 3.75 figures to compliment the minimalistic TVC line, that would be a plus. I'd prefer movie characters though, not so much amusement park creations.

I also wouldn't mind seeing their diecast ship line in store, they're similar to the retired Titanium line, though overpriced. If they could get the pricepoint down to $10 instead of $15, they'd have a chance at retail.
Agreed on the Diecast stuff being a bit too pricey, though all Disney merch is. I I'd love to get some of those Star Trek ships from Eaglemoss, but they go for between $30 and $80 depending on the ship! Granted I expect to pay more then I did for the Johnny Lightning version made of plastic and slightly smaller, I just think more that $15 is seriously price gouging.

Reaction score
The controller is different, and the promo pics show it weathered whereas the droids at Droid Depot are not weathered.
I just realized. This is NOT a Droid Depot droid! It's a Hasbro BB. It clearly says that, but I somehow just ignored it assuming it had to be a Droid Depot version.
It's just colored like the Park options. I have the Hyperdrive BB-8 from Hasbro, and it's smaller than the Droid Depot versions.

Don't know how I didn't see this! But thinking about it, everything else is Hasbro product, not Parks product. (except the Lego and Funko of course).

They just threw me off with the Droid Depot look alike box. This one will not have the interchangeable parts options, or the bluetooth.

Reaction score
Yes, I came to the same conclusion based on the controller which is the same as the TLJ Hyperdrive version.

It is a Droid Depot lookalike, which I suppose they picked because it's Target colors.

Reaction score
I’m right with you on this.

Funnily enough, I haven’t personally haven’t seen many in-depth in-hand reviews of Disney diecast starship range... unlike some of the earlier Disneystore range of starships (larger scale, closer-to-Action Fleet scale).

Makes me wonder: are people purchasing these, and if so, why the lack of reviews - assuming that I’m not mistaken about the lack of reviews across the interwebs...?

Reaction score
I’m right with you on this.

Funnily enough, I haven’t personally haven’t seen many in-depth in-hand reviews of Disney diecast starship range... unlike some of the earlier Disneystore range of starships (larger scale, closer-to-Action Fleet scale).

Makes me wonder: are people purchasing these, and if so, why the lack of reviews - assuming that I’m not mistaken about the lack of reviews across the interwebs...?
They don't seem to be heavily discussed, but you can find some reviews on youtube, which give a bit more detail. I'd love to track down a Resistance Intersystem Transport Ship, but I'm certainly not paying $30 or more on ebay. ;)

Reaction score
I picked up the I-TS and TIE Echelon models when I was there. They're good little display pieces, though a little soft on detail. We gave out a bunch of TIE Echelons as gifts to friends and family and they loved them.

I also bought the large TIE Echelon model, but it was not very good when I opened it. Especially for something that costs a couple hundred dollars. The paint was flaking off the base which seems to be an issue with some items. They replaced it but the replacement was worse, so I returned it for a refund.

Reaction score
While I like the GE astromechs and BBs, I think boxing them like Marvel Legends is a big mistake. At least with TVC, a store clerk can tell if an item has been removed and replaced. I foresee a lot of POTF2 R2-D2s being swapped out and returned to the store with these boxes, much like people are swapping out Legends figures and BAF pieces and taking them back to the store.

Reaction score
since the color change R2-D2 is rather pinkish, not white. I suppose if one has that droid, the 2nd red target dome could be placed onto the R2

Reaction score
I grabbed all six of them and openers of the astromechs. Great additions to my droids collection.

Reaction score
Picked up the BB 2 pack today. All the R2 packs were already gone.
Mold used was the one used for BB-8 in the 2015 3-pack with Teedo and Unkar’s thug
A4CD4B24-7CFE-4340-991F-1C92033D98C3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wonder why 2 of the BB units have the exact same dome paint schemes. Kinda crappy when there were other domes at the GE park to base the blue one off.
I had an extra r2d2 bad body so I'm trying to decide which pair look better after I had to fix the neck post. One way, the droid looks like R3-T2 from Mos Eisley.
20200910_104559.jpg20200910_104526.jpg20200910_103717.jpg15998221152911627253068.jpg

Reaction score
Does anyone think this is going to be an annual thing at Target? I know that Disney world was getting a new line eery few years.

Reaction score
Does anyone think this is going to be an annual thing at Target? I know that Disney world was getting a new line eery few years.
I can only imagine that disney consumer products is giving a hard look at it's merch, probably more than they initially thought they would have to this year early on.
They are probably making contingencies to get Parks and Park related product out there since Disneyland is still closed, World limited access, Disneystores, limited access, and no clear idea how long before it possible or people are comfortable going back.
I noticed in the kids clothing department there are display of Disney merch, with some standard stuff, but also Disney Store/Parks stuff like the Groot Shoulder sitter plush (there is a "Child" version now too so maybe well see that?) and the PVC multipacks that are sold in Disneystores.

Hopefully, if not actual Parks product, we will see them push Hasbro to create an ongoing Galaxy's Edge Trading Post line. It's not like this is meant to line up with a particular event, so I would think someone is thinking ahead on this idea!...

Reaction score
Disney ordered all of these items for sale in Galaxy's Edge in both parks. Since capacity is low, these are a way for them to distribute some product now to recoup money. some of the products are exclusively painted in Target colors, but I have seen the sprites and cokes in the detnator bottles wind up at discount stores.

Reaction score
So, the article states that Legacy lightsabers (character's lightsabers) will be available on ShopDisney. Does anyone know what the price range of them are at Galaxy's Edge?

Reaction score
So, the article states that Legacy lightsabers (character's lightsabers) will be available on ShopDisney. Does anyone know what the price range of them are at Galaxy's Edge?
They start at $130, and up blades sold seperately.

Reaction score
Thanks. I thought they were $100+. If they sell the hilts separate, I'd buy one, since I wanted to, when I went to Galaxy's Edge at WDW last Nov.
last September when I went, they were $120 for Luke (Rey) samer, and Vader saber, but have since gone up.regret not buying Luke's ROTJ saber.

Reaction score
Any word if the3.75 r2 droids are being restocked? Would like to get some but live in an overcrowded & high scalper area.

Reaction score
You can vote here for the next saber.

Cal Kestus is winning when Qui Gon is a choice...proving that Hot Garbage can beat out the best of things.

Reaction score
Disney ordered all of these items for sale in Galaxy's Edge in both parks. Since capacity is low, these are a way for them to distribute some product now to recoup money. some of the products are exclusively painted in Target colors, but I have seen the sprites and cokes in the detnator bottles wind up at discount stores.
What stores carried the soft drinks?