Galaxy of Adventures Line

Reaction score
I hope they clearance! I saw 3 more stormtroopers today but refuse to pay full price for more (despite the awesome sculpt)

Reaction score
I hope they clearance! I saw 3 more stormtroopers today but refuse to pay full price for more (despite the awesome sculpt)
Agree. These are super slow getting in my area. Been checking for weeks but still nothing.

Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought Vader (I've had the Force Link version on backorder at Amazon for months now), and I really like this figure. Probably my favorite version of Vader from ANH. Hasbro actually continued the rubbery inner cape up along the sides of his chest button box, well done! Unfortunately, my Vader's button box is glued on a little too far to the left, but considering Hasbro's QA department (*ahem* warped tie fighter wings), it's within the company's acceptable limits.

Reaction score
Agree. These are super slow getting in my area. Been checking for weeks but still nothing.
Stull haven't seen any of these. I did get a Stormtrooper thanks to indysolo007 but I want some on clearance for some dioramas.

GNT

Reaction score
I saw the first wave today, big pass but neat to see something different on the shelves for once.

Reaction score
For some reason this Walmart put them on clearance for $5.84 about a month ago. Every where else around me they are still $9.99. Now I see this recent restock. Have 4 Stormtroopers now.

Reaction score
I finally saw these today at Kmart of all places. Not for me but they were neat to see for myself what they're all about.

However, at that $5ish price tag I may get Luke an Han for the pretty good looking head sculpt.

Reaction score
Shame more stores don't price these at $6 or below - I think it would help increase impulse purchases. These seemed to do rather well when they were holiday stocking stuffers, but they might be gathering dust at some stores now. Oddly enough, the GOA cartoon shorts are getting better, so that could increase sales if the viewership is interested in toys. I'm most curious to see if the line switches to a 5 inch scale as rumored, because that could bring in new customers, but exclude a bunch of 3.75 loyalists. I doubt we'll get any reveals until the summer though, as they're rumored to be coming out in the fall...

Reaction score
Shame more stores don't price these at $6 or below - I think it would help increase impulse purchases. These seemed to do rather well when they were holiday stocking stuffers, but they might be gathering dust at some stores now. Oddly enough, the GOA cartoon shorts are getting better, so that could increase sales if the viewership is interested in toys. I'm most curious to see if the line switches to a 5 inch scale as rumored, because that could bring in new customers, but exclude a bunch of 3.75 loyalists. I doubt we'll get any reveals until the summer though, as they're rumored to be coming out in the fall...
Locally, I've only seen this line in stores twice. Once on clearance at wal mart (after they didn't stock them for xmas) and a case at Target that sold very quickly. Right now about the only thing pegwarming is the black series line at Target.. Those pegs are completely full with Leia and Maz.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's kind of weird. This Walmart is the only Walmart like this. I keep expecting the other Walmart's to follow, but they haven't. This Walmart is also where they had a price glitch when the 6" Solo movie wave first hit last year (Wave 27 I think) and had them at $5. Picked up Tarkin, Range Troopers, Han, Lando, Death Star Trooper, and Jawa all for $5.

Reaction score
These should be 5 dollars take out the comic and have one general tube. They could just market them as army builders and sell general troops alongside select Characters. Its all about delivering a figure at a price point parents can swallow.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's kind of weird. This Walmart is the only Walmart like this. I keep expecting the other Walmart's to follow, but they haven't. This Walmart is also where they had a price glitch when the 6" Solo movie wave first hit last year (Wave 27 I think) and had them at $5. Picked up Tarkin, Range Troopers, Han, Lando, Death Star Trooper, and Jawa all for $5.
That's crazy! Wish my Walmart would do something like that or the other stories i've seen where new things go straight to clearance! Nice!

Reaction score
This same Walmart restocked again. You can see the old case behind this new one.

Reaction score
Is anyone finding wave 2 of the Galaxy of Adventure line for clearance prices? I need a few. Any one willing to pick a few up for me? PM me. Wave one hasn't sold out in my area and I am yet to see these. Got a stormtrooper from indysolo007 but rather pay clearance prices for the rest. PM me.

Reaction score
Hey! Anybody here? Still never seen this wave. I only want them on clearance. I was able to get my hands on a stormtrooper, thanks to a scummer. If any one comes across Han, Leia and Yoda on clearance, please be so kind to pm me. thanks!

Reaction score
Hey! Still looking for some of these on clearance. Help a scummer out! I am looking for

R2 X 3
Hoth Leia X 2
Bespin Han X 1
Yoda X 1

Reaction score
Saw wave 3 at target yesterday, looks like they changed the display box as well to reflect the Third wave figures.

Reaction score
Is this what you found:

630509831531/974848337 General Grievous
630509831548/420673448 Kylo Ren
630509831555/320840163 Rey
630509831562/568614915 Darth Maul
630509831579/442148613 Boba Fett
630509831586/781041805 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Reaction score
Is anyone finding the earlier waves on clearance anywhere? I've never seen wave 2 and beyond. I am in desperate need of a couple of those R2's, 2 X Hoth Leia, 2 X Bespin Han, and a Boba. Can anyone help a longtime scummer out?

Reaction score
Possibly, or Hasbro just simply knows how to Subsidize one line with the proceeds from another one.

When you compare the lines, there are some anomalies for sure. IDK how they can arrive at the numbers they do TBH.

Reaction score
Here you go folks, the line that replaced 3.75 basic figures:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Galaxy_of_Adventures_5Inch_The_Rise_of_Skywalker_Figures_Found_In_Canada_185030.asp

They look like preschool toys. I'd never buy another scale outside 3.75, but these look worse than I imagined.

Reaction score
actually, the 5 inch Galaxy Adventures figure of Episode IX Finn looks great. Id buy it right now if it was in stores here in the U.S. Its in the same small scale size with the rest of the 3 inch figures anyway even though 5 inches is a little bigger but who frikkin cares.

Reaction score
Depending on how far "Hades joker" and single carded imp patrol trooper got in production (they were given pic codes), these 2 may have been alright to put in the tube line to have gotten them out b4 3.75" (non tvc) faded out. Was kinda hoping or expecting, EE to "save" them so they could easily been available on Amazon cheaper.

Reaction score
...And could've taken the lazy route and not bother removing FL chip even if not advertised on the package. I'd been ok w/ that release. After all, why woyld a company not release a figure of main villan?(then again, this same company didn't release en mass the main hero in his main outfit in the main basic line, only a minor outfit in 4th wave )

Reaction score
actually, the 5 inch Galaxy Adventures figure of Episode IX Finn looks great. Id buy it right now if it was in stores here in the U.S. Its in the same small scale size with the rest of the 3 inch figures anyway even though 5 inches is a little bigger but who frikkin cares.
Are you kidding? It's two inches taller! And the features are distorted as if the source material is animation, except it's not.
Hard pass on these. Star Wars dooms itself at retail yet again.

Reaction score
so what if its 2 inches taller than a regular 3 inch figure for cripes sake
So what? The biggest appeal of 3 3/4th scale is the ease of making vehicles, big creatures and playsets rougly in scale with the figures. Plus, the integration of all lines since 1978. Especially everything non-animated since 1998 blends in really well together, regardless of POA or source material. There's appeal in something being part of that massive catalogue.

Right now the only Ep9 Finn is this semi-animated oversized figure. Which is basically worthless if you wanted the character in this attire to add to a 3 3/4th scale collection.

Reaction score
Well its YOUR loss then if you dont want to buy it. It will be the only Episode IX figure of Finn that got made right now

Reaction score
So what? The biggest appeal of 3 3/4th scale is the ease of making vehicles, big creatures and playsets rougly in scale with the figures. Plus, the integration of all lines since 1978. Especially everything non-animated since 1998 blends in really well together, regardless of POA or source material. There's appeal in something being part of that massive catalogue.

Right now the only Ep9 Finn is this semi-animated oversized figure. Which is basically worthless if you wanted the character in this attire to add to a 3 3/4th scale collection.
Exactly, uniformity is the backbone of the 3.75 scale - 5 inch animated figures wont look remotely realistic next to a 3.75 collection, so most fans will likely leave them on the pegs.

Reaction score
I just looked up the 4 announced GoA 5 inch figures...ugh. I ALMOST like Vader, but the rest just don’t stimulate my interest in the least. Maybe I’ll feel differently when I see them hanging on a peg at Ross for $2.99 in a year.

Reaction score
Walmart wanted 10.99 for them. That's unreasonable... These should be in the 6 dollar range if you are trying to get kids collecting Star Wars...

Reaction score
Years ago, they mentioned that they wanted action figure lines for kids to all be under $10, but that ties directly to the MSRP in the US, as internationally, they are often inflated. Hasbro has also said that kids dont care about articulation, and that they want figures to be representative of their on-screen appearance - so this line is defying those previous statements. I have to call BS, I think this line is just a desperate grab for a demographic they're losing. These figures are likely clearance outlet fodder because Hasbro doesn't know the consumers like they once did.

Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed that the 3.75' 5POA line is no more especially with TROS coming in December. I guess it saves me money in my wallet but still I've collected every figure from every Star Wars movie/line since 1978. to see it all end is very sad. I know we are still getting Vintage Collection figures but with distribution being what it is I'm doubtful I'll find these at retail. all the stores by me are still sitting on pegs full of the VC collection with Rey, Jyn, Snoke and FO Stormtrooper. Every other Vintage figure had to be ordered from either EntertainmentEarth.com or BigBadToyStore.com