Galaxy of Adventures Line

Reaction score
Hey, if it works for them and also manages to bring in resources for new sculpts. Then I'm fine with it, because no one is forcing me to buy them. And I'm not.
If it's waste of Money, we won't know anyways as Hasbro isn't that transparent. For all we know it will be major loss, but they'll insist is was a success.

Does it matter? They'e gonna do what they do regardless, might as well just watch the ship sail of coarse from afar.

Reaction score
They're not really overpriced. The basic line is 7 or 8 bucks and a full size comic costs 4 to 5 bucks. Considering it's a mini comic, 2 bucks seems about right for that considering it's all new.

Reaction score
They're not really overpriced. The basic line is 7 or 8 bucks and a full size comic costs 4 to 5 bucks. Considering it's a mini comic, 2 bucks seems about right for that considering it's all new.
A mini comic costs more to produce than a spring-action launcher or part of a build-a-weapon thing or the ForceLink thing?

Reaction score
The entire release doesn't cost them much of anything, that's the genius behind it. They're getting gift givers to pay above the basic figure price for repacks. Lets be honest, all of their gimmicks and pack-ins tend to be cheap to produce, outside of BAD parts. The comics are likely the same. They could have tossed comics into the basic line at $8 and still been raking in profit. I think the packaging played a big part, and probably the displays they were in. Come next month, they cant market them as stocking stuffers, so I'm willing to bet the sales will slump heavily.

Reaction score
A mini comic costs more to produce than a spring-action launcher or part of a build-a-weapon thing or the ForceLink thing?
Forcelink chips are probably really cheap to produce. As far as the mini comics go, it would depend on the type of paper used and getting them printed. Being mini comics could hypothetically cost more to print due to size than a regular comic.

I'm just saying it's not overpriced for what the buyer is getting. I understand many don't like this line because it doesn't cater to them but that doesn't mean it's some scam to steal grandma's social security money. If people don't like it, then don't buy it. Hasbro wasn't counting on any sales to members of collector sites to begin with.

Reaction score
Saw these in-store yesterday hanging on the pegs (had to make an early WM run, our microwave died christmas eve evening!!), I'll give credit where its due, the packaging IS attractive looking.

Reaction score
Grabbed a Vader for my packaging collection yesterday at WM and was very surprised to see it ring up at $11 with tax. Yikes. Was expecting $6 or less.

Reaction score
They were put out right before Christmas to support the new cartoon shorts that were recently shown and they can also fit in stockings. LOL

Have these exacts same sculpts been released without the forcelink? Can someone confirm?

Reaction score
They were put out right before Christmas to support the new cartoon shorts that were recently shown and they can also fit in stockings. LOL

Have these exacts same sculpts been released without the forcelink? Can someone confirm?
All figures are repacks minus the force link chip. R2 was in TLJ line. He’ll also be in the EE exclusive 2-pack and released on a vintage card next year. Chewie is TLJ release. Vader was in wave 3 of the solo line? Luke is from the target 3-pack and wave 3? I can’t keep track of wave numbers in the solo line.

Wave 2 of this line will also be repacks. Han from saga legends line, Yoda from TLJ line. Leia from solo wave 2, Stormtrooper from Target Trooper pack.

Reaction score
All figures are repacks minus the force link chip. R2 was in TLJ line. He’ll also be in the EE exclusive 2-pack and released on a vintage card next year. Chewie is TLJ release. Vader was in wave 3 of the solo line? Luke is from the target 3-pack and wave 3? I can’t keep track of wave numbers in the solo line.

Wave 2 of this line will also be repacks. Han from saga legends line, Yoda from TLJ line. Leia from solo wave 2, Stormtrooper from Target Trooper pack.
Cool, thanks! So the only thing that is unique about them is that they don't have the forcelink, correct?

Reaction score
Yup, nothing new. The Stormtrooper in wave 2 is the closest to being new. In the target pack he comes with an orange pauldron and this version won’t.

Reaction score

Yeah, I've got a Solo (Force Link 2) Vader and they look to be the same figure.

Reaction score
I just saw a bunch of these at one of my local Walmarts. There’s hardly any Star Wars left there, but they at least had these out.

Reaction score
I just saw a bunch of these at one of my local Walmarts. There’s hardly any Star Wars left there, but they at least had these out.
I've still yet to see any evidence my wal mart has had them. I'd probably be up for a stormtrooper but that would be it.

Reaction score
I not convinced that these actually exist. I have yet to see anything even resembling a tube with Star Wars toys in it around here. I would have probably picked a few of them up for gifts.

Reaction score
Actually wow, that's weird, it just occurred to me, the walmart where I saw these on the 26th, I was back in there yesterday (30th) and they were completely gone... maybe moved to some other display? I have a hard time believing they sold out at $10/each in the four days since christmas. All the basic carded figures, TVC and 6" were the same.

Reaction score
I haven't seen them yet either, but then again I don't frequent the Young Women's section very often. :p

Reaction score
I only saw these in those Christmas toy shippers that are put out to try to take advantage of desperate holiday shoppers who just need to get a gift right away and aren't too worried about the cost. So, I'm hoping that the price will go down after the holidays. Otherwise, $10 isn't a good price if Hasbro really is interested in bringing kids back into the hobby. They should really try to get the price down within the $5-$7 range. Especially, if all we are going to see is repacks of older figures.

Reaction score
I’ve seen a couple sightings of wave 2 in NJ and KY over the past few days. No sign in MA yet. Checked several Walmart’s. I want one of those stormtroopers.

Reaction score
Picked up all of wv2 except yoda. Han..because I missed the saga legends release, trooper because it's a ot trooper in a unique pose for a standard grunt. And leia because she looks cool, no hoth pun intended, in the packaging to keep as a sealed sample of this line on my collection

Reaction score
Picked up all of wv2 except yoda. Han..because I missed the saga legends release, trooper because it's a ot trooper in a unique pose for a standard grunt. And leia because she looks cool, no hoth pun intended, in the packaging to keep as a sealed sample of this line on my collection
Aside from the Stormtrooper, which ones are unique? The Yoda used to be forcelink, right? Is this one without the forcelilnk? Hoth Leia is also without the forcelink, right?

Reaction score
Aside from the Stormtrooper, which ones are unique? The Yoda used to be forcelink, right? Is this one without the forcelilnk? Hoth Leia is also without the forcelink, right?
U r correct

Reaction score
So apparently Hasbro is cancelling the 5 POA 3.75 inch line and GOA is moving to 5 inch scale. Thoughts?

Reaction score
I finally saw of all of these today (Wave 1 and 2)

The Stormtrooper is a nice figure.

Reaction score
I do like the stormtrooper I got. I got mine for $6, already on clearance. I wouldve bought more at that price, but they only had the one.

Reaction score
my local wal mart that never stocked them during the christmas season had them in the star wars section on clearance for 2 bucks

Reaction score
Love the new trooper, but its slightly annoying that its advertised as ANH in the comic but it comes with the Rogue One blaster with the little front scope.

Reaction score
I've noticed these stacking up at both WM and Target, seems now that the holiday shopping season is over, they're gathering dust. Since this line is going forward apparently, I hope they release some new sculpts in the 3.75 scale, otherwise they'll likely be ignored by most collectors.

Reaction score
I've noticed these stacking up at both WM and Target, seems now that the holiday shopping season is over, they're gathering dust. Since this line is going forward apparently, I hope they release some new sculpts in the 3.75 scale, otherwise they'll likely be ignored by most collectors.
Thought it was initially a wal mart exclusive. According to Yak-Face it's sounding like the line will have a scale change going forward.

Utinniii

Reaction score
my local wal mart that never stocked them during the christmas season had them in the star wars section on clearance for 2 bucks
At $2 a pop, I would buy as many droids as I could comfortably carry plus a few figures I could customize.
Otherwise I have no use for this line.
Especially if it changes scale.

A proud member of ARM and ATS*. Fight Abbreviations!!!

*Abbreviations Totally Suck

Reaction score
Thought it was initially a wal mart exclusive. According to Yak-Face it's sounding like the line will have a scale change going forward.
Not before some OT themed packs come out for the 3.75” scale.