Galaxy of Adventures 5" Line

Reaction score
I agree this Ahsoka is the first figure that really makes me want to collect Galaxy of Adventures line. Kylo and Vader made me feel a little interested but Ahsoka in this attire is harder to ignore. Just hoping she gets a Black Series reveal this week.

Reaction score
I agree this Ahsoka is the first figure that really makes me want to collect Galaxy of Adventures line. Kylo and Vader made me feel a little interested but Ahsoka in this attire is harder to ignore. Just hoping she gets a Black Series reveal this week.
I fear for the future of this fandom.

Reaction score
I fear for the future of this fandom.
I fear for the state of my wallet if they put out a bunch of 5" CW figures like Aksoka and her troops. They look just like the animation, much like the old 3.75" CW sub-line which I absolutely loved

Reaction score
You can pick one up pretty cheaply and see if that does anything for you. I want instantly sold on them, but having one in-hand, they're pretty fun and durable.

Reaction score
You can pick one up pretty cheaply and see if that does anything for you. I want instantly sold on them, but having one in-hand, they're pretty fun and durable.
No, I meant I don't see the appeal of Ahsoka. I like these 5" figures just fine. 😉

Reaction score
I know she's an older Ahsoka from the new season, but I wonder if the 5" GOA figure would work with Black Series figures as a younger, padawan version.

Hopefully they announce an actual Black Series version of her from this era and I won't have to worry about it. But that's my initial reaction.

Reaction score
No, I meant I don't see the appeal of Ahsoka. I like these 5" figures just fine. 😉
OHHHHHHH! I can understand that. I like her, but there's one or two super-popular characters that don't do it for me.

I'm just waiting for Boba Fett. Unless I missed that he was released. The Vader looks awesome too!
Not released, but he was announced back in November with Yoda and Maul. You can find pics of him online and I'm sure he'll be on display this weekend.

Reaction score
OHHHHHHH! I can understand that. I like her, but there's one or two super-popular characters that don't do it for me.

Not released, but he was announced back in November with Yoda and Maul. You can find pics of him online and I'm sure he'll be on display this weekend.
Thanks, I just looked up the photos! That is a definite buy for me.

Reaction score
I'll see if I can find the clone trooper pic. They're the 501st design with orange Ahsoka pattern on helmet.

Reaction score
A Google image search for "galaxy of adventures asohka" will get results with her and the clone trooper.

Reaction score
I don't care for the style nor the scale, never have. I just wonder how long it will last, *cough choppers cough* There are so many 1/4 done lines from them it's almost laughable.

I do see the need to include "later" characters into the line though, every line needs equal representation as every character has its fan. I still don't see kids buying this anymore than anything else though. Maybe by making them look cartoonish it appeals to them. IDK

I hope that if this is an indication that they're covering the new season of CL, that the 4" line will also see something useful.

Reaction score
I will get the Ashoka and Clone trooper. I've picked up Luke/Vader, Han/Chewy, and 3PO/droid set. Having matching pairs makes for a nice stand alone one off subset if they never get anything else major out before the line goes kaput. I like having a pair of related figures. I would do a AOTC or ROTS Obi/Anakin, etc.

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for Boba Fett. Unless I missed that he was released. The Vader looks awesome too!
Vader is awesome; probably my favourite action figure that's ever been produced of the character. Somehow, this version really encapsulates the coolness and intimidation of the Vader costume in a very sleek, streamlined way that I've never seen in a toy before.

Really looking forward to Boba Fett, too (although I think his design wasn't translated quite as well; it's probably the exaggerated length of his belly-plate that makes him look a bit off-balance).

That’s fine, everyone has their preferences. It’s not like you enjoy the sequel characters much either. /shrug
Few people do, comparatively speaking. I don't think even the glut of over-stocked TPM merchandise has peg-warmed quite as heavily as Disney's stuff (barring the Mandalorian and related characters, of course).