Galaxy of Adventures 5" Line

Reaction score
Now that I own every figure I can say without question Han Solo is THE best figure released thus far. Quite honestly it might be the best ANH Han Solo figure ever.

It's even got the chin scar

I apologize for no picture with Chewbacca - still haven't gotten around the opening up the replacement one that I bought.

Reaction score
Yeah I prefer GOA over Toybox if I had to choose but Toybox 3P0 looks way better. When I saw the Toybox Sith Trooper and Darth Maul is coming I had to pick up the rest of the Toybox Star Wars line. Looking forward to what’s coming next for GOA line.
Wonder if Hasbro plans on making Marvel figures like this?
My interest in the Toybox figures doesn't really expand beyond the Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Figaro). I picked up the original Kylo and Rey back when they were first released but they didn't really resonate with me.

I really want the Toybox line to start including more "classic" Disney characters like Donald, Goofy etc.

As for GoA I can't get enough. Just a really nice and reasonably priced line.

Reaction score
Now that I own every figure I can say without question Han Solo is THE best figure released thus far. Quite honestly it might be the best ANH Han Solo figure ever.

It's even got the chin scar

I apologize for no picture with Chewbacca - still haven't gotten around the opening up the replacement one that I bought.
It really is. In fact, almost every line other than 3 3/4” has a great/good ANH Han. The Toybox version is great. The Figuarts is great. The Black Series 6” is pretty good, but I’m sure with a new head sculpt or face printing it’ll be great.

Reaction score
Picked up 3 more Jet Troopers with the Target deal.
I opened up Han and what a awesome figure. My only issue is that the left foot seems loose and the right knee doesn’t bend as much as the left. Wondering if all of them are like that