Galaxy of Adventures 5" Line

Reaction score
Jus wondering if we’ll ever see a stormy, sandy, or tie pilot........
I think at least a stormy is coming. I'm just basing that on the fact that a jet trooper exists solo and with a vehicle.

I'm wondering if we'll get an X wing Poe or his TROS look. I'm also very curious of the line will go deep enough to get a Yoda and how they'd pack him (since we got all the smaller droids in a box already).

Reaction score
I think at least a stormy is coming. I'm just basing that on the fact that a jet trooper exists solo and with a vehicle.

I'm wondering if we'll get an X wing Poe or his TROS look. I'm also very curious of the line will go deep enough to get a Yoda and how they'd pack him (since we got all the smaller droids in a box already).

I really like the line. And hope it does well enough for a good variety of figures. I'd like to see bounty hunters, Jawas and Tuskens and some cantina aliens.
But I'd think Yoda could be in a set with Dagobah Luke, or with a muddy Dagobah R2.

Reaction score
I imagine a Stormtrooper would (presumably) be a given. Kind of surprised there isn't one already; to be totally honest; not that I'm watching this line too closely. Though, admittedly, if they made a TIE Pilot I'd definitely get that one; and it would probably propel me to cherry-pick a few more, too.

Reaction score
I finally got around to picking up one of these figures today. I got the Jedi Luke and, I gotta say, it is a pretty nice little figure! I can't see myself going all in on this line, but I definitely think I will be picking up a few more now that I got to mess around with one.

20191110_164224.jpg

Reaction score
I actually really like these, hoping we get more in the future. I plan on picking up the Jet Trooper and Treadspeeder.

Reaction score
Got the set at Target earlier today. I'll pass the extra Rey along to my kids.

Reaction score
Boy, is this line peg-warming at my local Wally’s. That and the Jabba Palace playset.

Reaction score
I hope they will do them! I'm not a huge fan of "cartoonized" figures, but these ones are not looking bad at all for $10 and are not misformed abominations like the others. If they ever come to retail in Europe and if they make more OT trooper to go along Vader, I might get some. They are perfect to display at work or in the garage or places where you don't really mind if they'll get dusty or fall off the shelves.

(that Kylo Ren looks better than the BS6" version!)

Reaction score
Wondering how long till the eventual Mandalorian version...
I'm down for one!

Like I said before, I am not going all in on this line. So far Jedi Luke and Darth Vader are the only ones that I have picked up. I'd definitely get a Boba Fett and will probably pick up Han and Chewie.

Reaction score
Having grabbed every non-trooper figure in this line, I have a big wishlist of characters I want them to do in this line. I'm especially curious how they would handle Yoda. Give him more accessories? Pack in with another small figure? Hopefully we get to find out.

Reaction score
Thought I was done with Hasbro but they pulled me back in with this line and Mandalorian. I’m all in! So far I got Vader, Rey/Ren 2 pack, Chewbacca, Treadspeeder and Luke. Going to get the rest on Black Friday at Target with the sale. Waiting to find out what the next wave of figures are. Hoping Hasbro doesn’t disappoint like the CW line.

Reaction score
Waiting to find out what the next wave of figures are. Hoping Hasbro doesn’t disappoint like the CW line.
Looks like the only new figures in the next couple basic asst waves are Han & C-3PO.
From JTA:
Wave 2
2x Chewbacca (repacked from Wave 1)
1x Han Solo
1x Darth Vader (repacked from Wave 1)
1x Supreme Leader Kylo Ren (repacked from Wave 1)
1x C-3PO
1x Finn (repacked from Wave 1)
1x Jet Trooper (repacked from Wave 1)

Wave 3
1x Rey (repacked from Wave 1)
1x C-3PO (repacked from Wave 2)
2x Darth Vader (repacked from Wave 1)
1x Supreme Leader Kylo Ren (repacked from Wave 1)
1x Chewbacca (repacked from Wave 1)
2x Jet Trooper (repacked from Wave 1)

Reaction score
Why does Hasbro always do this? They have a line with great potential, and instead of using the momentum, they keep repacking until it clogs the pegs and then they cancel the entire line because "consumers weren't interested enough to support the concept". I get it, there are tooling and marketing budgets to keep in mind, but come on, just follow it up PT characters, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, etc. as soon as you can to show us the line has legs. Let's not end up with another subline with incomplete character line-up.

Reaction score
Eh. Like I said before I'm not looking for a complete universe with these. If it ends after I get Han and 3PO I'd be alright. Maybe ANH Leia would be nice.

Right now the only one I'm missing is Finn and I'll pick it up on clearance maybe at some point.

Reaction score
Boy, is this line peg-warming at my local Wally’s. That and the Jabba Palace playset.
Mine too. There are like a million Jedi Lukes at my local Walmart. If they ever get clearanced, I might pick up a few figures just for their lightsabers. I honestly hate the detachable blade feature on the Black Series light sabers. It makes them feel too flimsy. I prefer good solid lightsabers.

Reaction score
I don’t get this repack strategy and why only one Han? Saw that Luke isn’t on the list since he’s a Walmart exclusive. Does anyone know if there are more exclusives on the way?

Reaction score
Picked up Jedi Knight Luke Friday night, and I have not been able to put him down. Such a great figure! I love the way he can go from beginning of the film to the end. Perfect execution. And he poses so well!

I have picked up Chewie, Kylo, Rey and Vader and this has become such a fun Star Wars line to collect and play with. Just some fun toys. I'm hoping that we see more at the 2020 Toy Fair. A good mix of characters such as ROTS Kenobi & Skywalker, OT Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, Padme (AOTC), Princess Leia (OT) and Poe.

I told my wife the other day, I hope this form factor does well for Hasbro as I could see this doing great with their Power Rangers and Marvel brands. These are a lot better value then the current "kids toys" for those brands.

Reaction score
picked up the Walmart exclusive Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker on Saturday. So far I have Vader, Luke and Kylo. Not sure if I will invest more money in this line as I really more of a 3.75" collector myself. I think if they make a Leia figure or perhaps figures of prequel Kenobi/Skywalker I might buy them. I almost pulled the plug on Finn but passed as one would hope that Hasbro will give us a TROS Finn in the VC Collection as well as TROS Poe. I still can't believe that Hasbro completely abandoned the 3.75" 5POA line for these 5" GOA figures.

I'm a Hasbro supporter but these figures are not my cup of tea. I'm really hoping that come Toy Fair in February that Hasbro announces the return of the 3.75" line with something similar to the Legacy / BAD line with great figures spanning the entire Saga with great articulation, accessories and maybe another pack in concept like BAD, weapons locker or display bases.

Reaction score
Someone posted pictures of the new TRU that opened in New Jersey and unnoticed the Han from this line hanging on the pegs. So I guess he’ll be hitting now.

Reaction score
Went to Target last night to pick up the figures that I needed and they were all sold out and even some online. Found them at another Target and picked up Ren, Finn and 2 Jet Troopers for the Black Friday sale. Now I’m all caught up just waiting for Solo and C-3P0 to show up.

Reaction score
I’m shocked also, all of the single packs were gone at the one Target and they had a bunch the day before. I took the last Ren and Jet Troopers at the other Target, that one had 1 or 2 of the others left. There were a bunch of the multiple figures packs at both stores. All but Finn online are OOS. Walmarts in my area had alot at first but are being picked at.

For the deal that Target has and how awesome these figures are I’m happy they are being bought.

Reaction score
Picked up 3PO at Walmart yesterday for my son. It's probably the weakest of the bunch thus far. While the action feature is kinda cool the paint on the eyes is awful and the joints are loose. Plus the head sits way too high on the neck.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Han now.

Reaction score
I just found Han at Walmart. Only one in the goofy little aisle shipper that my store put out on TFF. 3PO was also there, but he does look goofy and while I like the line, I’m not going all in on it. Happy to get Han out of the way though and I picked up Chewie to go with him.

Reaction score
Picked up 3PO at Walmart yesterday for my son. It's probably the weakest of the bunch thus far. While the action feature is kinda cool the paint on the eyes is awful and the joints are loose. Plus the head sits way too high on the neck.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Han now.

Gah, that looks like some crappy foreign bootleg! 😕

Reaction score
Loving this line. Very fun figures. They pose extremely well. I’m picking these up for my son for his display, but I gotta say that I hope they do more. I wouldn’t go really deep on these, but I’d easily pick up Leia, a couple Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, OT Kenobi & Darth Maul. My son found Han tonight and he was so excited. Looks killer with Luke.

Reaction score
Found C3p0 at target tonight in the weird shelf they have set up in the middle of the aisle between toys and electronics (it's only SW stuff and looks like it's just piled on). But there he was, right in front. Didnt see Han anywhere, but I'm glad to have found at least one of the two.

Reaction score
Picked up Han Solo, C-3PO and a Black Series Elite Snowtrooper at Target for the buy 2 get 1 free deal. Han looks awesome but 3PO’s eye is a little off. I haven’t open him yet but it looks like 3PO head in the package is not pushed down since he has that demolition feature.
Disney Toybox 3PO takes the win!

Reaction score
I opened mine today and the 3p0 head seems like it just sits high :/ this line has taken me off the Star Wars Toy box figures, so im glad I started picking these up when I did (and usually I get them from Meijer where they're only $7.99). Not knocking Toybox though, I really like their Marvel figures.

Reaction score
Loving this line. Very fun figures. They pose extremely well. I’m picking these up for my son for his display, but I gotta say that I hope they do more. I wouldn’t go really deep on these, but I’d easily pick up Leia, a couple Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, OT Kenobi & Darth Maul. My son found Han tonight and he was so excited. Looks killer with Luke.
That's pretty much what I've been doing with them. They are displayed in my son's room but I must say he has been playing with them a bunch. It's really a nice line.

Reaction score
I opened mine today and the 3p0 head seems like it just sits high :/ this line has taken me off the Star Wars Toy box figures, so im glad I started picking these up when I did (and usually I get them from Meijer where they're only $7.99). Not knocking Toybox though, I really like their Marvel figures.
Yeah I prefer GOA over Toybox if I had to choose but Toybox 3P0 looks way better. When I saw the Toybox Sith Trooper and Darth Maul is coming I had to pick up the rest of the Toybox Star Wars line. Looking forward to what’s coming next for GOA line.
Wonder if Hasbro plans on making Marvel figures like this?