Galaxy´s Edge First Order Pack

Reaction score
FO AT-AT Driver ... new trooper
redecoed Hux ... take it
new decoed R5 and another MSE

this pack is definatly a winner to me

Last edited:
Reaction score
A much better Hux. Right after I picked up the first. But happy.

So I’ve seen the Hondo/Rey/Chewie set up on Disney. Would this be expected for that, too?

Reaction score
A much better Hux. Right after I picked up the first. But happy.

So I’ve seen the Hondo/Rey/Chewie set up on Disney. Would this be expected for that, too?
They said they would be available on ShopDisney.

Reaction score
Too bad I won't get this cause Disney closed all the stores in Canada and to order through ShopDisney for Canada, customs and shipping would be more than the actual item.

Reaction score
The only FO thing I have left is the Mountain Trooper. I really would like that At At and a Hux wouldn't hurt either. He can be just a Imperial Officer. He can fit in with my other Officers I think. Just gotta figure out a way to get them in Canada without paying an arm and a leg.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Galaxy's Edge "The First Order" Pack. Includes: AT-AT Driver, R5 Astromech Droid, Mouse Droid, and General Hux.

Hux has a new updated head.

Disney Parks /
Shop-Disney-Icon-20px.png
Exclusive.

Available for pre-order TBD. On shelf later this year. MSRP is TBD.

Press Images

Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-1.jpg

Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-2.jpg

Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-The-First-Order-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm definitely tempted by this set. Not sure I'll be patient enough to wait for a Hux standalone release.

Reaction score
Very nice set. Really like the Hux figure. I pretty much used the one that came out during Force Awakens as a generic Officer.

Reaction score
I never got a Hux the first time around, and this new one looks amazing, but I'd still pass on the whole set.

If I could get the new Hux alone, I'd be tempted.

Reaction score
I think this is a great set, updated Hux to replace the old one, or simply make the old one being a random Officer.
As for me I never can get enough astromechs, even as I know they are slightly unscaled.
And the AT-AT driver, I just consider him being a AT-M6 driver. Can't remember if there is any official reference for these.

Reaction score
I think this is a great set, updated Hux to replace the old one, or simply make the old one being a random Officer.
As for me I never can get enough astromechs, even as I know they are slightly unscaled.
And the AT-AT driver, I just consider him being a AT-M6 driver. Can't remember if there is any official reference for these.

They appear as tiny drawings in the cross section book from TLJ.
I think they imply that they are using the Flamethrower trooper helmet.
A long time ago I posted someone's custom figure of it. Might be in the custom section.

See this post and this one

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those holding out for single releases of any of these figures like the previous 2019 sets, Patrick stated in today's Q&A:
There are no current plans to do so and there weren’t those kind of plans when those items launched in 2019. Target’s Galaxy Edge program provided a great opportunity to do that. If a similar opportunity comes down the line, we are certainly open to it, but right now the plan is for those items to be available only in the Galaxy Edge Sets.

Reaction score
Now available for pre-order. Release date is 03/03/2022 with a MSRP of $74.99.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Inflation has been bad this year. I don't like the price either, but $25 per figure is where we are at now. At least none of these figures were considered "deluxe". Hasbro could have said Hux was Deluxe, due to the Mouse Droid.

Reaction score
Hux is the only figure worth buying in that set, imo, why not just reissue him with the improved sculpt?

edit: he should also have a laser blast mark from the last ST. ;)

Reaction score
Picked up 2 of the First Order sets. I like them. The drive looks great as with Hux. I used the Black series Hux that came out a few years back as a standard Officer. Removed the over coat.

Reaction score
I believe the AT-AT Driver shows up at the end of Star Tours during the most recently added scene from 2019

Reaction score
Hux is the only figure worth buying in that set, imo, why not just reissue him with the improved sculpt?

edit: he should also have a laser blast mark from the last ST. ;)
I chuckled when Hux told Fin to shot in the arm. Then shoots Hux in the leg.

Reaction score
I really want the ATAT driver and the Hux is a nice improvement but if they had included BB9E vs the mouse droid I would have pounced. Shocked they haven’t done that easy repaint yet