Galaxy´s Edge Creature Pack

Reaction score
Kind of cool set, but some of the inclusions don't make sense. I don't remember seeing mynocks or boglings at Galaxy's Edge...or Porgs for that matter (which is kind of odd come to think of it). I may have missed them, there is a lot to see. I do remember a Loth Cat in one of the shops...that would have been nice to have in this set. I just wish they would release these in the already established format that they used for the Porgs and Grogu.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Galaxy's Edge "Galactic Creatures" Pack. Includes: Mynock, Porgs, Boglings, and Kowakian Monkey Lizards.

Kowakian Monkey Lizards have newly tooled, articulated legs. Includes newly deco version (blue/yellow) from TCW and GE. Mynock is a reissue from the '18 SDCC Exogorth Escape set. Porgs are from the '18 Porg pack.

Disney Parks /
Shop-Disney-Icon-20px.png
Exclusive.

Available for pre-order TBD. On shelf later this year. MSRP is TBD (lower price point than other GE sets).

Press Images

Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-1.jpg

Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Box-3.jpg

Black-Series-Galactic-Creatures-Galaxy-s-Edge-Loose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Figure does not fly" :rolleyes:

I bet it does if you throw it hard enough!

Also, I could have sworn I saw an image of the mynock with some sort of stand...did I dream that?

Reaction score
I’ll take it, can’t have too many Mynocks and Loth cats.

Reaction score
I really feel like including 2 monkey lizards is a waste, I'd rather have a Krykna spider for variety's sake, since they just made one of those for the Target pack.
doubt I'd get it anyway though...

Reaction score
they said it would be less than the other sets. i wouldn't be surprised if it's the 36.99 price point of deluxe figures. that's my guess.

GNT

Reaction score
It’s a neat creature pack, I love the idea and look of it. Not sure if I’ll get it though, it’ll probably cost a fortune for figures that’ll be statues basically.

Reaction score
I like that set, just the Bogling is a weird choice, since it originate from a game. Would have prefered a Loth Cat instead. Maybe two, a sleeping one and one in attack pose.
Love both Kowaikians, Salacious to replace my 3.75 placeholder for Jabba, the yellow/blue to go with Hondo 😊😊

Reaction score
For those holding out for single releases of any of these figures like the previous 2019 sets, Patrick stated in today's Q&A:
There are no current plans to do so and there weren’t those kind of plans when those items launched in 2019. Target’s Galaxy Edge program provided a great opportunity to do that. If a similar opportunity comes down the line, we are certainly open to it, but right now the plan is for those items to be available only in the Galaxy Edge Sets.

Reaction score
Now available for pre-order. Release date is 03/03/2022 with a MSRP of $34.99.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And again, its absolutly frustrating being a european collector. NONE of the three sets are or will be available at ShopDisney.de ( Germany )
Besides the single boxed Pryde and I think Hondos R5, they NEVER had any other TBS figure in the past 😠😠😠

Last edited:
Reaction score
If I didn’t already have a bogling and a bunch of porgs I would pick this up in a sec. I’m still tempted cause I really want those monkeys!

Reaction score
Will this be back in stock when it’s available? That Hondo one seems to be.

Reaction score
Strange, it was available right after the Rancor reveal cause I was checking the Monkey Lizards.

Reaction score
Will this be back in stock when it’s available? That Hondo one seems to be.
No way to know; anything is possible, but feel like this is all they had for online purchase since GE merch is usually a one time thing.

I think the Hondo/Rey/Chewie set around because it wasn’t a huge seller. Not a terribly impressive pack aside from Hondo, who got a single release.

At least the first Droid and First Order packs had a little more appeal with Droids and troopers.

still possible to get these ?
Might not come back for pre-order. Maybe it’ll be available in the future nearer to release.

It’s possible this was all they had allocated to ShopDisney and you may have to ask someone to get it for you once they’re available in the parks.

No way to know unfortunately.

I might buy this if was like, twenty bucks? LOLZ

I've got my two Porg packs, which were also overpriced.
I don’t think it’s bad for an accessory pack that’s technically a Disney Parks exclusive.

Especially when almost everything but the Porgs were only available in pricier sets and there’s a good repaint of the Kowakian Monkey Lizard included.

Feel like they could’ve charged more if they wanted to.

Reaction score
Shang-Chi - The Legend of Ten Rings

Didn't know anything about this before, but I thought its a nice opening for MCU Phase 4.
Can't wait to see The Eternals

Venom II - Let there be Carnage
Nice one too, did like the first one more, but still a great popcorn-flick
Was pretty much caught by surprise with the last scene, when suddenly the multiverse-jump popped in, just in time for the Peter-Parker-is-Spiderman reveal.
Can't wait how this turns out, propably in the upcoming Spidy III 🤩