Galactic Heros Coruscant 2-pack?

Reaction score
Does anyone know what this is? Personally I hope it's a Maul and Kenobi pack, but I'm just doing wishfull thinking because I don't want to pay 60$ bucks for a "Duel with Darth Maul" set...

Reaction score
DagothVader2021 said:
Does anyone know what this is? Personally I hope it's a Maul and Kenobi pack, but I'm just doing wishfull thinking because I don't want to pay 60$ bucks for a "Duel with Darth Maul" set...
But Obi Wan and Maul fought on Naboo? And why the high pricepoint anyway? Are you refering to the set released during the SAGA era? $60 sounds quite steep.

Reaction score
Slambo said:
i believe he meant $6
No, I meant 60$ here's a pic- [image]http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=swsaga/sw02jrduelloose.jpg[/image]

For some reason the playskool one's are hard to find, now don't get me wrong, I hate scalpers just as much as the next guy but I have all the others and...
holy crap, does anyone else buy these? Well anyway I really need some episode I guys so that I can round out my collection... Oh and Tyrannusspotting, I know they dueled on naboo but I think that the descriptor "the battle of..." is more just a reference point to tell you what film they're from. Regardless this is mostly just a topic asking if anyone here knows anymore about it.

Reaction score
Yeah, thats gonna cost you a bit of cash if you want MOC. Check ebay. These guys were released (just guessing) 3-4 years ago. The line was kinda popular but you had to buy a whole pack of figs and a vehicle together. I think the line is doing better now as 2 figure packs.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
No I meant discussing the Coruscant 2 pack not the playskool Duel with Darth Maul set

Reaction score
Ohhhh. So you are discussing a 2-pack of Galactic Heroes that hasn´t even been annouced yet. And you are guessing that a 2-pack of figures called "Coruscant 2-pack" will contain 2 figures that were never on Coruscant.

Ok. Yes it is strange that they haven´t made a single 2-pack of Episode 1 figures but I think its common knowledge that Hasbro believes Ep1 figures don´t sell.

But I still don´t have any idea why you think you will need to pay $60 for a 2-pack. That is where you confused everyone.

Reaction score
I think the confusion is that no one know exactly what set he is talking about. This thread confuses me. I'm really on the verge of collecting these little guys (ever since I found the Jedi Luke) and would love a EP I set as well.