Galactic Heroes

Reaction score
I found all of the new Galactic Heroes multi-packs at Target yesterday. Went to the register to buy one of them, and was told that they cannot sell it until 9/30. I then went to customer service to see if they would override the restriction for me, and I was told no. Dang, that pissed me off!

Reaction score
why would they put items on the shelf they can't sell?

what multi-packs were they?

Reaction score
A couple of updates from the Southeast. I've seen plenty of the new "duels" pack at several different Targets. They are largely repacks except for the Rey with lightsaber and the outfit from the end of TFA and a Sidious with lightsaber. Also, the Chewbacca is the one with the bowcaster for what's it's worth. The repacks look a little more cartoony than the orginal line, more like the farm boy luke that came individually packed with the remote.

Most places seem to have the Poe X-Wing and Ghosts sets at the moment. For those of you bummed out about the X-wing not being the black one, I believe that one will be released later in the year.

If nothing else, the line isn't quite as dead as it was a year or two ago. Happy hunting everyone.

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I went to a different Target the next day, and they sold it to me without blinking an eye. It rang up in the system without any red flags.

Reaction score
I saw the Inquisitor/Kanan Jarrus set at a K-Mart in a small town in Iowa over the weekend. I hope that means Poe/BB8 will also be in stores soon!

Reaction score
I picked up the Galactic Heroes Boba Fett and Han Solo in carbonite this afternoon at a local Target. I had forgotten it was coming out, so it was a pleasant surprise. Still no BB8/Poe.

Reaction score
The Toys R Us store nearest to me had some of the new Galactic Heroes 2-packs today. I got the BB-8/Poe Dameron pack. They also had the Kanan Jarrus/Inquisitor pack and the FA Han Solo/Sidon Ithano pack. :)

Reaction score
BusyBantha,

Have you seen the Boba/HIC again? I haven't seen it locally!

Reaction score
BusyBantha,

Have you seen the Boba/HIC again? I haven't seen it locally!
I think I did see it once last week probably at a Target), but it's been a really hectic couple of weeks and I couldn't tell you exactly where. Since I had already picked it up, I didn't pay that much attention... If I spot it again, I will let you know.

Reaction score
I think I did see it once last week probably at a Target), but it's been a really hectic couple of weeks and I couldn't tell you exactly where. Since I had already picked it up, I didn't pay that much attention... If I spot it again, I will let you know.
Thanks! I got to start checking more closely as well!

Reaction score
Target stores in my area have some of the two-packs of GH figures on clearance. I've seen the Finn/Trooper, Rey/Phasma, and Luke/Han as stormtroopers packs at 30% off.

Reaction score
I really like the new Rey/Ren two-pack, as it covers two of my basic favorite TFA figures: Resistance Rey and unmasked Kylo Ren.

I realize Kylo looks like he's competing in the Olympics in this picture, but fortunately it's all removable.

Reaction score
Toy Fair 17 had some Galactic Heroes stuff on display. Has anyone heard about the Hera's Phantom set or the Zeb/Sabine 2 pack? Are they still coming out?

Reaction score
Don't know about the Zeb/Sabine pack, but contacted Hasbro about Hera's Phantom. They said it has shipped out, and should be arriving in stores soon. But that was nearly a mouth ago.

Reaction score
Don't know about the Zeb/Sabine pack, but contacted Hasbro about Hera's Phantom. They said it has shipped out, and should be arriving in stores soon. But that was nearly a mouth ago.
Awesome. I'll bet the Zeb&Sabine will be out then as well. Would be the only way we have the Ghost and the crew aside from Lego.

Reaction score
What does the Ghost go for normally? I saw it marked down at TRU yesterday for $20, which seemed like a really good deal. My son has kind of outgrown these, but still breaks them out from time to time, may have to go back and pick one up.

Reaction score
Regular retail is $30. Target has it on its website for $20 ($30 in stores...). I've been debating getting this one, too...

Reaction score
It is a great set, IMO. However, I got it because we were supposed to get the Phantom also. And I have not seen that anywhere on or offline. And there is nothing on Hasbro's website. Might need to contact them again. Really excited to see what's in store with TLJ coming.

Reaction score
My son has kind of outgrown these, but still breaks them out from time to time, may have to go back and pick one up.
Same here, after we watched the trailer for TLJ he busted them out and we've, er, I mean, he's been playing with them for the past week.

The line seems to have slowed down again, any new stuff coming out? I've seen pics of a BB8 shaped base and what looks like a new AT-AT (the R1 version maybe)? Shame they aren't doing more R1 as it is my new SW obsession.

Reaction score
They don't check street dates on the case and are told not to bring anything back the stockroom.

Reaction score
Was really looking forward to finishing the Rebels crew in Galactic Hero form... Any news on these? Still don't see either the Hera Phantom set or the Zeb Sabine set on e-bay so apparently they don't exist yet...

Reaction score
Was really looking forward to finishing the Rebels crew in Galactic Hero form... Any news on these? Still don't see either the Hera Phantom set or the Zeb Sabine set on e-bay so apparently they don't exist yet...
So this didn’t get released. I assumed as much. Shame my nipper loves rebels but we can’t complete the set.

Reaction score

Decided to share some of my Galactic Heroes on here... I don't quite have all the sets, but close The 2 packs are also almost complete. Displaying these is not easy.

Reaction score
I ended up getting both the dewback and rancor sets this week. I'm a sucker for these chibi dewbacks (I have a few of the earlier version), and the rancor's tantrum effect cracks me up. :D

Reaction score
I found a Galactic Heroes Scoundrels and Smugglers set on Target's website. It has Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Enfys Nest, and a range trooper. I was happy to see something new for this line.