Galactic Heroes

Reaction score
Target now has the two-packs listed on their website, but they are not available for shipping and are not in any of the stores in my area... I'm hoping their being listed on the site means they will be arriving in stores soon.

Reaction score
I just bought several copies of the Galactic Heroes Rey, Finn, Phasma and TR8TR just outside Seattle. I'll trade 1:1 for a Kylo Ren if anyone has one...

Reaction score
Check the front page for the Hasbro booth images from the International Toy Fair. Huge amount of Galactic Heroes coming.

Favs/Must haves: (For my son of course, lol) Poe w/ X-wing and the entire Rebels crew, including Ezra with the Ghost.

Not Fav: Can someone at least acknowledge that we're going to have a FA Admiral Ackbar before we've had a single, solitary version of PRINCESS/GENERAL FREAKIN' LEIA??? (Of course here I'm referring to the updated, Jedi-Force style figure) In what world does that make ANY sense???

Reaction score
I am up in Canada and found the exclusive/rare (?) Jabba's Bounty box in-store yesterday. It is quite a large box at over 13" squared and weighs just over 1KG. If anyone is interested in it for a trade in helping me with BS6 figures that I need, please LMK!

Reaction score
Check the front page for the Hasbro booth images from the International Toy Fair. Huge amount of Galactic Heroes coming.

Favs/Must haves: (For my son of course, lol) Poe w/ X-wing and the entire Rebels crew, including Ezra with the Ghost.

Not Fav: Can someone at least acknowledge that we're going to have a FA Admiral Ackbar before we've had a single, solitary version of PRINCESS/GENERAL FREAKIN' LEIA??? (Of course here I'm referring to the updated, Jedi-Force style figure) In what world does that make ANY sense???
I have to admit that I was pretty excited about Admiral Ackbar. It looks like he may come as a single figure in a mini playset, though, similar to the Wicket set that's out now. If that is the case, it will be expensive for what it is.

However, you do have a very valid point about Leia. Considering the line has Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo on a taun taun and not on a taun taun, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2D2, various imperial troops, and several TFA characters allegedly coming soon, Leia is a glaring omission. Makes you wonder how they go about choosing what characters to produce.

Reaction score
Wow. I was hoping we'd see some new GF stuff at the Toy Fair but this is way more than I was expecting, Rebels (sweet, just catching up on my DVR'd season 2), more Force Awakens, even some prequel stuff (2.5 inch Palpatine) and hopefully a non-exclusive version of Bobba Fett.

Not sure how I feel about the playsets, I gave my son the Hoth and Endor playsets for Christmas but he doesn't seem to care for them very much and the Admiral Akbar set is kind of meh (unless there's a button you can press that says "ITS A TRAP").

I'm with kevhugh on Leia, you would think at the very least we'd get a Force Awakens old Leia to go with what appears to be old (or blonde) Han and either old Luke or a figure of George Lucas holding a lightsaber. But really, this line needs classic Leia (although I hope they do a better job than they did with Rey).

Still hard to nitpick here, two years ago this line was basically dead and we got nothing at Toy Fair and now I'm trying to figure out where I will store all these things for my son...good times.

Reaction score
Actually that figure that looks like George Lucas in the last pic of GF figures is probably the ANH Ben from that exclusive set and not Luke from the end of TFA, I haven't seen a close up of that figure - I thought it had a robe?

Reaction score
Not a hint of these at any of the stores in my area. Anyone having any luck finding them?
I saw Kylo Ren and the Flametrooper singles back in January at one Target store, but I have not seen any of the new figures since then. Amazon does have some listed, now, but they are still priced higher than regular retail, so I'm still waiting... impatiently...

Reaction score
Found a lone flametrooper at Target this afternoon. No other singles, no two-packs, but maybe this means they are on the way. :)

Reaction score
I complained here on these forums, and one day later I found some. ;)

I found Rey/Phasma and Finn/Stormtrooper, at Walmart. I would have preferred to have gotten the Finn which comes with the lightsaber, though.

Reaction score
I complained here on these forums, and one day later I found some. ;)

I found Rey/Phasma and Finn/Stormtrooper, at Walmart. I would have preferred to have gotten the Finn which comes with the lightsaber, though.
Glad to see that you found them! They are definitely taking their sweet time getting to the stores.

Reaction score
Still nada in my area but EE is advertising cases should be available for purchase sometime this month (March), so we should be getting close to seeing them available in most locations. As for when we'll see the figures revealed at the toy fair, who knows. This agonizingly slow roll out for a movie that came out in December doesn't have me hopeful.

Reaction score
Picked up a Falcon from Amazon from warehouse deals for $20 for my son along with Vader/Stormtrooper, Bespin Luke/Yoda and R2-D2/3PO. The Falcon came with Han/Chewie/R2 so I got him pretty set up with characters.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Got a flametrooper and extra Kylo at Target. Still looking for the rest of the Force Awakens crew.

Reaction score
After striking out week after week in my area, I was able to snag a Rey/Phasma and a Finn/Trooper pack from a Wal Mart in Paris, Texas of all places. Was traveling with the kiddos for Spring Break.

Still on the hunt for a Flametrooper and a Kylo. Then it's another agonizing wait for the next group to drop.

Reaction score
After striking out week after week in my area, I was able to snag a Rey/Phasma and a Finn/Trooper pack from a Wal Mart in Paris, Texas of all places. Was traveling with the kiddos for Spring Break.

Still on the hunt for a Flametrooper and a Kylo. Then it's another agonizing wait for the next group to drop.
It's always fun to find something good on a road trip! I check for these when I'm in stores that carry the line, but no luck so far seeing any other than Kylo Ren and the Flametrooper.

Reaction score
Found Rey/Phasma and Finn/TR-8R at Walmart

Reaction score
I found the Rey/Phasma and Finn/Trooper two-packs at a local Walmart this afternoon. Fun way to use a gift card!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Kylo Ren or the Flametrooper recently? I was able to pick up a lone flametrooper in March, but have not seen any more of them since and have not seen Kylo Ren since January (I was not working at the time, so I postponed the purchase). Toys R Us and Target no longer have them on their websites, even as "only in stores", and Hasbro Toyshop does not have them listed, either. I would think they would show up at some point, but you never know with Hasbro...

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Kylo Ren or the Flametrooper recently? I was able to pick up a lone flametrooper in March, but have not seen any more of them since and have not seen Kylo Ren since January (I was not working at the time, so I postponed the purchase). Toys R Us and Target no longer have them on their websites, even as "only in stores", and Hasbro Toyshop does not have them listed, either. I would think they would show up at some point, but you never know with Hasbro...
I've noticed the same thing. I really don't want to have to pay $20 from someone who found them and hoarded them.

On a side note, while looking for the Kylo Ren on Target's website I noticed a couple of new items that look cool (Of course, who knows when they'll actually show up)

First order TIE Fighter and pilot: http://www.target.com/p/playskool-heroes-galactic-heroes-star-wars-first-order-special-forces-tie-fighter/-/A-17319293#prodSlot=medium_1_19

Resistance X-Wing: http://www.target.com/p/playskool-heroes-galactic-heroes-star-wars-resistance-x-wing-fighter/-/A-17319294#prodSlot=medium_1_18

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing. I really don't want to have to pay $20 from someone who found them and hoarded them.

I hear you. I did see one flametrooper while we were out of town on the weekend, but no Kylo, and none in the stockroom. At some point, maybe the hoarders will get sick of sitting on them and return them to the stores...

Reaction score
Finally broke down and purchased a "buy it now" Kylo for 12.99 only to have the seller cancel the order because he was out of stock and then beg me not to leave negative feedback. Ugh. The search continues.

Reaction score
Finally broke down and purchased a "buy it now" Kylo for 12.99 only to have the seller cancel the order because he was out of stock and then beg me not to leave negative feedback. Ugh. The search continues.
I have seen Kylo on Amazon for $8.99 a couple of times (sold by Amazon), but I'm still holding out for regular retail, as our budget just won't budge at this point in time...

Reaction score
FYI: From what I can gather online, the Poe Dameron "Resistance X-Wing" (not his black X-wing) should start showing up any time now. The First Order TIE fighter I posted earlier should be available this month also. It looks like they are aiming for an August release for the Rebels "Ghost" that was revealed earlier this year at the toy fair. Seems like this line is gaining a little momentum finally.

Reaction score
I saw Poes blue & white X-wing at Target today. I might have bought it if it was black/orange.

Reaction score
As far as the Kylo Ren search goes, I don't have much good news. It looks like the limited run of the Flametrooper and Kylo singles was it for getting him at a decent price. Hasbro has removed the item from their store, and lists only a new "Chewbacca with Bowcaster" to join the Darth Vader single figure pack this fall.

I did run across an interesting description of the Galactic Heroes line for 2016 at another popular site named after a hard to find Return of the Jedi figure (not sure about posting direct links to over there and too lazy to look up the rules). That Hasbro announcement included this info:

STAR WARS GALACTIC RIVALS
(Ages 3-7 years/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 16) Little ones will love creating their own epic galactic battles with the STAR WARS GALACTIC RIVALS. This STAR WARS figure set includes LUKE SKYWALKER, OBI WAN KENOBI, YODA, REY, CHEWBACCA , DARTH VADER, KYLO REN, GENERAL GREVIOUS, THE EMPEROR, and STORMTROOPER, figures, sized right for little hands!

I hate to say it but it looks like if I want a Kylo it's either the secondary market or buying a $30 pack filled with a Kylo and the new Emperor figure but also with a bunch of other ones that I already have.

Reaction score
As far as the Kylo Ren search goes, I don't have much good news. It looks like the limited run of the Flametrooper and Kylo singles was it for getting him at a decent price. Hasbro has removed the item from their store, and lists only a new "Chewbacca with Bowcaster" to join the Darth Vader single figure pack this fall.

I did run across an interesting description of the Galactic Heroes line for 2016 at another popular site named after a hard to find Return of the Jedi figure (not sure about posting direct links to over there and too lazy to look up the rules). That Hasbro announcement included this info:

(Ages 3-7 years/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 16) Little ones will love creating their own epic galactic battles with the STAR WARS GALACTIC RIVALS. This STAR WARS figure set includes LUKE SKYWALKER, OBI WAN KENOBI, YODA, REY, CHEWBACCA , DARTH VADER, KYLO REN, GENERAL GREVIOUS, THE EMPEROR, and STORMTROOPER, figures, sized right for little hands!

I hate to say it but it looks like if I want a Kylo it's either the secondary market or buying a $30 pack filled with a Kylo and the new Emperor figure but also with a bunch of other ones that I already have.
Don't give up just yet! I found Kylo at my Target store today, and he was not there yesterday. There were three on the pegs, so your local store may get them, too. Here's hoping!

Reaction score

I sent you a PM.

Reaction score
Check your Dollar Generals, Snowtroopers and Shadowtroopers are part of their single fig packs
July 1st Haul:
Star Wars Galactic Heroes Snowtrooper and Shadowtrooper, Assassin's Creed Connor, Nexo Knights Robin, Lego Elves ship, Lego Ninjago Mech VS Mech set, Hot Wheels Lego figure ride-on and Snoopy car, Nexo Knights Lava vehicle baggie, and a Teach decoration for my classroom

Reaction score
FYI: My son and I saw The Ghost with Ezra and Chopper at Toys R Us this weekend. Considering some of the playsets in this line, it was pretty impressive especially since it was "only" $29.99.

Reaction score
I saw the Ghost at my local TRU this weekend along with TFA X-Wing with Poe. It didn't occur to me until I saw it in store that it is the generic Resistance Blue and White X-Wing and not Poe's Black and Orange X-Wing even though it comes with Poe. Both models look awesome.

Still no sign of Kylo Ren.

Reaction score
I saw the Ghost at my local TRU this weekend along with TFA X-Wing with Poe. It didn't occur to me until I saw it in store that it is the generic Resistance Blue and White X-Wing and not Poe's Black and Orange X-Wing even though it comes with Poe. Both models look awesome.

Still no sign of Kylo Ren.
picked up the TFA blue x-wing over the weekend at Walmart. Scanned it because the toy isle was a mess to find the price and it came up $9.00! Grabbed two for that price :)

Reaction score
I picked up the Galactic Heroes First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter at TRU