Galactic Heroes

Reaction score
I saw the Han Solo/Tauntaun set and the Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike set today at a Target store in central Iowa. They did not have price stickers on their pegs, yet, but they scanned at $9.99.

Reaction score
Maybe they are finally making some non jedi alien species. Like tusken raider or something
So the name jedi force is not appropriate anymore

Reaction score
Hasbro has rebranded Jedi Force as Galactic Heroes but these are 2.5 inch figures that were sold as Jedi Force for the past few years, not the old 2 inch Galactic Heroes. This was unveiled at NY Toy Fair in February, it was discussed in the Jedi Force thread in this forum:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1067996-26/

No idea why Hasbro decided to bring back the Galactic Heroes name.

Reaction score
Somehow i like the older version better. With much of their simplicities. And the characters range varies a whole lot compared to the newer jedi heroes

Reaction score
When did they add the 5POA to the Galactic Heroes line? I never paid much attention to these Playskool lines, but, with the 3.75" 5POA debate, it seems these lines are starting to overlap. I mean that in a good way, because, for me, it's all about the toys and the kids playing with them. :)

Reaction score
When the hell is the new dewback and trooper suppose to come out?? They only advertised it around a year ago!!

Reaction score
Somehow i like the older version better. With much of their simplicities. And the characters range varies a whole lot compared to the newer jedi heroes
I like the newer versions better. They don't look like they're about to take a dump like the old ones do. Jus an opinion though. To each his own

Reaction score
This has been the line that I have been most eager for. I cannot wait to get that Phasma and that Ren.

Reaction score
Kohls has the dewback in an exclusive with a landspeeder, Luke, sandtrooper, ob1 and the droids. $59.99, tried getting it last night on sale for $45.99 plus a 30% off coupon online but it got cancelled. When I stopped in the store to complain the manager told the worker to give me an extra 10% off but the employee just gave it to me for $3.50! Way made up for my frustration :)

GNT

Reaction score
I prefer the older Galactic Heroes line, not the Jedi Force type style.

Reaction score
That's a really cool set! I wish they would redo the guard though. I'd bet kohls or toys r us exclusive.

Reaction score
Kohl's has its exclusive Landspeeder Adventure Pack on sale for $42 today. Their website has coupons for $10 off a $25 purchase (expires today) and 15% off your total purchase (more if you have or open a Kohl's charge account), so you can get this for under $28. The set has a dewback, Luke's speeder, Luke, Obi Wan, C-3PO, R2D2, and a sandtrooper. Pretty nifty set, really.

I am excited to have the new dewback!

Reaction score
Kohl's has its exclusive Landspeeder Adventure Pack on sale for $42 today. Their website has coupons for $10 off a $25 purchase (expires today) and 15% off your total purchase (more if you have or open a Kohl's charge account), so you can get this for under $28. The set has a dewback, Luke's speeder, Luke, Obi Wan, C-3PO, R2D2, and a sandtrooper. Pretty nifty set, really.

I am excited to have the new dewback!
Too bad the set is made up of almost all repacks. I think the only new one is Obi-Wan, and I'd wager that he is a kit-bash.

Reaction score
Toys R Us has the GH AT-AT for $29.99 and the GH Millennium Falcon for $39.99 if anyone is still looking for them.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks!

I did a little more looking around and its seems target has them up on their website but not available to purchase yet. They must be close to dropping.

The Finn/Trooper page: Playskool Heroes Galactic Heroes Star Wars Resis... : Target

Here's a direct link to the pic of the Rey/Phasma pack: http://scene7.targetimg1.com/is/image/Target/18791805_Alt01?wid=480&hei=480

and one of the Finn/Trooper: http://scene7.targetimg1.com/is/image/Target/18791804?wid=480&hei=480

My kid is dying to get these.

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates guys - I'm also hoping Hasbro has so new GH products on display at the NY Toy Fair next month.

Reaction score
It's pissing me off that I can't find these yet! They do this every time. They hold out so long that I just give up and don't care. I guess it saves me money haha

Reaction score
Try Target, I got my Kylo Ren thre, he was hidden behind a bunch oaf Vaders
Been checking here in Cali and nada. I want the kylo and a few others pretty bad. Sucks that Rey looks real bad.
may e if you find an extra I could buy it off of you?

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been asked, I didn't have time to scroll through 187 pages, is this playskool heroe line compatible with the old galactic heroes line? i.e. will the old figures fit in the new ships etc.?

Reaction score
Yes and no. They are putting the new figs with the old vehicles with questionable fit. But still the new figures absolutely murder the old "taking a dump" style.........

Reaction score
Yes and no. They are putting the new figs with the old vehicles with questionable fit. But still the new figures absolutely murder the old "taking a dump" style.........
Squishies! I actually prefer the old style to the new ones as my kid brought out a pile of stormtroopers yesterday after watching TFA again and they stand exactly the way you want them to. I don't really think the added articulation is necessary for the target audience on this particular line.

Reaction score
I saw a flametrooper and two Kylo Rens at a Target store yesterday, but that was it. I have not seen any of the two-packs, and I have not seen any at all at any of the other stores I've checked. If I remember right, some stores do inventory in January and wait to put out new stuff until after they've finished. I would think they would be getting to store shelves before too much longer, though.

Reaction score
I saw a flametrooper and two Kylo Rens at a Target store yesterday, but that was it. I have not seen any of the two-packs, and I have not seen any at all at any of the other stores I've checked. If I remember right, some stores do inventory in January and wait to put out new stuff until after they've finished. I would think they would be getting to store shelves before too much longer, though.
I wish I could find both of those, but I guess I've got to play the waiting game....