Galactic Heroes

Reaction score
Re: Galactic Heroes 2006

Rune_Haako said:
Quoting the picture just to make a clear point. Today at Target I saw this and other ROTS wave (Palpy/Vader, etc.) but the card had the blue lettering instead of the orange. I wasn't aware they were putting out ROTS wave in Saga packaging. Another variant to chase. Maybe we'll have to buy all the orange cards again in blue!!!

Reaction score

Initially, I thought we would have seen the next wave by now. I know that the hasbro site lists spring for the next release but it seems odd that since the last new GH release , there have been 2 waves each of the saga figs as well as the 3 inch titaniums.

Reaction score

KING said:
I have a whole wall of these baby's. I'm buying them for my future son or daughter. When they turn three, I'm giving them every single set from the Play School to the new ones and I'm going to let them have a field day

I can't wait!!!
Just watch out though, my five year old loved them when they first came out, and we got everything up to date. Now, a year or two later, he's gotten kind of bored of them and switched to Attaktix...and at nearly $7 a pop, he's gotta have EVERY one in that line.

Reaction score

Deak_Starkiller Just watch out though said:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/IMG]

Sadly, My wife said the same thing last night, She said, "What if our Child doesn't even like Star Wars?!" I yelled back Satan be gone!!!!!

Reaction score

KING said:
Sadly, My wife said the same thing last night, She said, "What if our Child doesn't even like Star Wars?!" I yelled back Satan be gone!!!!!
LOL

Reaction score

Is there any indication when the next wave of repacks will hit? I am really looking forward to getting that Obi-Wan/Maul set.

Reaction score

Sweet find, Rune...I'm definitely buying that one and the Emporer and ShockTrooper...

GNT

Reaction score

Looks good to me, more Galactic Heros to add to the collection!

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
22 new packs in 2006

[/QUOTE]

...and they only show off Obi-Wan/Sandtrooper and the Emperor/Shock set? I was hoping for a Greedo or maybe a new vehicle/playset.

Reaction score

Playsets? A tie-fighter?

Does anyone think there is a chance of this? How popular have the Falcon/Xwing been (sales)? I know those [censored] repacked vehicles that transform are in clearance bins, but those don't even count as expanded universe. Marvel does the kiddy Spider Man figures that have vehicles and at least one playset, so wonder what is up with GH getting more than figures.

Does the Force Battlers line eat up it's own competition?

Reaction score

I found the Emperor / Red Shocktrooper wave this morning that also has the green Battle Droid / Green Ep 2 Clone and the Obi / Maul pack.

NICE! Go get 'em.

Reaction score

lobsterfish said:
I found the Emperor / Red Shocktrooper wave this morning that also has the green Battle Droid / Green Ep 2 Clone and the Obi / Maul pack.

NICE! Go get 'em.
Nice find. What store did you get them at?

Reaction score

I found them at Target in Indianapolis. I submitted my favorite to news@rebel email w/ a photo, maybe I'll be famous. The shocktrooper looks awesome against the silver logo.

Reaction score

I picked up a set too today, a lot of the Targets here in AZ had them today.

Reaction score

looks like i have to go back to target...i thought after i found the geo wave i would be done for at least a few weeks

Reaction score

Hello fans/collectors!
Does anyone know if there are any protech or star cases for Galactic Heroes available anywhere online?
Thanks

GNT

Reaction score

Surprisingly still no new Galactic Heros here yet, thought something new would've turned up but nope
Nothing since ages ago

Reaction score

New figures! New Figures!
These guys have got me excited. Looks like they're pretty much all new (even if there are resculpts).

Greedo & Han Solo
TIE Pilot & Wedge
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper) & Han Solo (Stormtrooper)
Sandtrooper & Obi-Wan Kenobi

Reaction score

I can't find the new Saga line to save my life but I have seen darn near every new GH set that has come out minus the scout with speeder bike. Spokane sucks

Reaction score

The Han w/ Greedo even looks different in the head. Good luck finding the Han/Luke Stormy set...those have to be the rare ones.

Reaction score

looking forward to this new wave - I really like the looks of the obi-wan/sandtrooper set

GNT

Reaction score

Nice to see the line continue on with more OT characters... Greedo! Now we need a fe more cantina patrons and we're all set!

Reaction score

Anyone else notice the lack of the Darth Maul wave? I have only seen it ship once and that was to WM.

Reaction score

If anyone needs 'em, I have extras of the following:

Obi with Utapau Clone
Yoda with Gree
Anakin with 501st Clone
Red Battle Droid with Green Clone
Emperor with Shocktrooper

Reaction score

I'm looking forward to this third wave of Galactic Heroes! Wedge and Tie Pilot, Han/Luke stormtrooper gear? Nice.

I havent seen the current wave much at all, and on both occasions, no Darth Maul/Obiwan.

On another note: Why is it that the only galacic heroes to not get repacked in the ROTS colors were the second wave that included: Padme/anakin, Jango/obiwan and yoda/clone? Any word if those will be re-released, along with the stormtrooper two-pack that rarely made an appearance thanks to the release date being so close to the arrival of Episode III merchandise.

Reaction score

I saw only one set of Maul/Obi-Wan. I check the stores at least 4-5 times a week. Maul is the best of all the GH. I am glad I got that one when I saw it. So you are right..there is a serious lack of that wave.

Reaction score

Same here, I only saw the Maul wave one more time. In a stunning display, the entire GH pegs were cleaned off recently at my Target. It's nice to see someone is picking these up, even the guys I bought a year ago.

Try finding a Falcon or X-wing. I remember they used to take up some shelf space, but I haven't seen them in months.

Reaction score

lobsterfish said:
Same here, I only saw the Maul wave one more time. In a stunning display, the entire GH pegs were cleaned off recently at my Target. It's nice to see someone is picking these up, even the guys I bought a year ago.

Try finding a Falcon or X-wing. I remember they used to take up some shelf space, but I haven't seen them in months.
The Falcon and Xwing went on clearance here last summer and went quickly. Falcon went down to $15.00 and the Xwing went to $8.00.

Since we are about to get a Tie Pilot GH figure, makes one wonder if we might see a Tie Fighter.

I wouldnt mind seeing the naboo fighter again.

GNT

Reaction score

lobsterfish said:
Still here unfortunately but not in great numbers *phew* luckly. Picked up the biker wave and one of the ROTS Obi-Wan and clone figure i think it was.

--------------------
***</font> GNTs Photo Gallery!<font color="purple">***

Reaction score

Just saw the Obi-Wan/ Darth Maul here in Texas last Thursday. Of course at Target...not Walmart. So it looks like this wave is returning. That set is my favorite GH with Luke/Stormtooper on speeder bike as a close 2nd.

GNT

Reaction score

Rebelscum has loose and carded shots of the new Galactic Heros wave... click here to check them out!

Anyone else looking forward to this wave?

Reaction score

GNT said:
Rebelscum has loose and carded shots of the new Galactic Heros wave... click here to check them out!

Anyone else looking forward to this wave?
I want them all... and a tie fighter... and some rereleases

GNT is there anyway you can get me a Galactic Heroes Falcon & x-wing if possible? PM me if you can

GNT

Reaction score

They've slowly dispeared in the last month or 2 now...they just sat on the shelves for ages. They wouldnt be cheap either.

Reaction score

I'm really looking forward to the Wedge/TIE pack, especially since the helmet is removable.

Reaction score

Oh yeah! Looking forward to all of these. I think the line gets better and better all the time. I like them because they are so cute but besides that they are very easy to display. You don't need any kind of special stand and they don't have parts that can be lost!! Love GH

Reaction score

ShadowFXD said:
GNT said:
They've slowly dispeared in the last month or 2 now...they just sat on the shelves for ages. They wouldnt be cheap either.
Is that a yes or a no?
I still see the X-Wing at K-Mart. It's like 22.99 or something that seems higher than what it should be.