Galactic Heroes - Star Wars Legacy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ham_Salad said:
I found the newest wave at TRU today. They all come with a poster showing upcoming product, including the next Clone Wars wave, and some other vehicles, including Slave I and the E3 Jedi Starfighter. Have we seen these vehicles yet?

the slave 1 just made my day!!!
i am sure this will be shown at SDCC- i bet they were hoping it would not be known till then

Reaction score
looks like we have to add to that list .... so many great new sets i cant wait!!!!

GNT

Reaction score
jedi_ds said:
looks like we have to add to that list .... so many great new sets i cant wait!!!!
Which is a good thing, I don't want this line to die or fade away. Keep the product coming! The problem I have is I'll need a new shelf to put all of the upcoming product

Reaction score
Found the new wave at Walmart last night in Hutto (Austin). Picked up 1 of each, only 1 set of the stormtrooper/rebel fleet trooper though.

I can't stop picking up the clone trooper/spider droids!!! I have a serious problem!!

New sets look cool, although gotta get a lot of repeat figures.

-Chad

Reaction score
Gorkoracing do you have any pics from the front so that we can see the new figures please
also do you know the expected release dates?

Reaction score
I grabbed the Stormtrooper/Rebel Fleet Trooper set today at Wal-Mart. The other new sets were already gone.

Reaction score
jedi_ds said:
Gorkoracing do you have any pics from the front so that we can see the new figures please
also do you know the expected release dates?
Those are the only pics my contact has sent so far. If I don't get any others soon I'm sure they'll be shown at sdcc at which time you'll find out the release date but the fact that it is already past the packaging stage I would say they'll be out in a month or 2. At least that's how it is when i get pics of the 3 3/4 figures

Reaction score
Picked up the Chewbacca, Mouse Droid, Death Star Droid pack along with the Stormtrooper and Fleet Ttrooper pack at Wally.

Reaction score
Good to see some life back on these boards! Man that Slave I looks great, I'm thrilled (I hope it can hold frozen Han). I am a bit bummed by the Millennium Falcon coming with General Lando, but I realized long ago that I will buy anything for a new sculpt.
I keep telling myself that I will sell the extras on ebay, but then I can't part with them and justify it by saying I'm keeping them for my "future" children. My GH extras are almost as big as my main collection!

Reaction score
Grendelspyce you are not alone .... i started this collection for my "future children" now i even have 2 of each cinema scene in case one needs to be opened, and an army of every trooper made! ... oh yeah and no kids yet!!!!! but i keep trying

Reaction score
The Slave I is a no brainer. The Jabba set and Endor sets I would like to get as well. That will depend more on the money in my wallet at the time they are released.

Reaction score
This means I have another shot at getting Jabba the Hutt since I could not find the first set anywhere. My prayers for Galactic Heroes of the Max Rebo Band have been answered. I also have another shot at getting the Falcon. Also looking at the Endor set, I also have another shot at getting more Ewoks
This is the happiest day of my life
(SO FAR)

Reaction score
Hey guys once that ROTJ Mill. Falcon comes out and if it doesnt have any new sounds/features I will sell it off for a reduced price.

I only want the General Lando(I will sell the other figures if they arent reissues or dont have any major updates to them).

The same goes for the Endor attack.I will keep the Ewok with Glider and maybe the Stormtrooper but the other figures I will sell for a reduced price.

And likewise on Anakins Clone Wars Starfighter cinema scene,ObiWans ROTS Starfighter cinema scene,Endor Celebrtaion,Kamino Showdown,Purchase of the Droids,Medal Ceremony,Max Rebo Band.If any of the extras are reissues I will sell them off for reduced prices if anyone wants to nab a good chunk of GH they dont have from the upcoming sets.I will have over 300 GH loose figures so I need to start selling off any extras from now on so I dont build mountains of loose GH all over my office

LMK

Reaction score
Santasfinest said:
Stopped by Target today, saw the new GH wave, but noticed yet another price increase. I had to pass at $7.49 +Tax each. A bit to steep.
That's ridiculous.

Reaction score
Want that Slave I!

Hope I can find it though, the veichle sets are hard to find compared to just the figures sets.

austin

Reaction score
a little off topic, but what is the deal with the GH single packs? where can i get them? are they out? my son is only 2, but i have a stockpile of GH toys and he is getting slave 1 too. any help, thanks.

Reaction score
Creeping_Fear said:
Hey guys once that ROTJ Mill. Falcon comes out and if it doesnt have any new sounds/features I will sell it off for a reduced price.

I only want the General Lando(I will sell the other figures if they arent reissues or dont have any major updates to them).

The same goes for the Endor attack.I will keep the Ewok with Glider and maybe the Stormtrooper but the other figures I will sell for a reduced price.

And likewise on Anakins Clone Wars Starfighter cinema scene,ObiWans ROTS Starfighter cinema scene,Endor Celebrtaion,Kamino Showdown,Purchase of the Droids,Medal Ceremony,Max Rebo Band.If any of the extras are reissues I will sell them off for reduced prices if anyone wants to nab a good chunk of GH they dont have from the upcoming sets.I will have over 300 GH loose figures so I need to start selling off any extras from now on so I dont build mountains of loose GH all over my office

LMK
Sent you a PM.

Reaction score
Anyone know when the other half (clone wars) of the new wave comes out? Thanks!

Reaction score
we,re getting droopy mccool and max rebo but not sy snootles. lame. i'm going to have to pass on them just because of that.

i MUST have that new Falcon set though, its much more interesting than the first set was.

Reaction score
Wookie_inked said:
we,re getting droopy mccool and max rebo but not sy snootles. lame. i'm going to have to pass on them just because of that.

i MUST have that new Falcon set though, its much more interesting than the first set was.
knowing hasbro they will bring out Sy Snootles at some point.

Remember they milk things with the cinema scenes so you got to think they are holding that back so they can drill us for another $22-25 with a 2nd cinema scene with Sy Snootles and I will guess Salacious Crumb since he has not been made along with 4-5 repack figures.

As far as the Falcon....are you wanting the new one because its in a ROTJ setup or is it somehwat a diffrent Falcon?

Reason I ask is because I plan on selling my ROTJ Falcon unless they add new sounds/features.If its just a rehash I will sell it off.

Reaction score
I want the new Millennium Falcon because of the Falcon itself, but for Lando and Nine Numb figures as well!

Yavin 4 Celebration looks good as well and the Jabba's skiff set is awesome because it contains Jabba as well as Max Rebo. I want them all.

Cheers!

Reaction score
I picked up the following sets this morning at Target:

Admiral Ackbar/Nien Nunb
Chewbacca/Death Star Droid/Mouse Droid
Jawas/R2-D2

Reaction score
I went to Walmart this morning, and found the Rebel Trooper/Stormtrooper 2-pack ($6.96 + tax). Now I am finished with the new wave.

On another note, I went across the street to Target, and found the new G.I. Joe movie Combat Heroes. I bought the Duke/Baroness 2-pack ($6.99 + tax).

Reaction score
Here are loose pics of the latest wave:

And, since I never posted pics of the last Cinema Scenes:

Reaction score
I did. Now I have four regular x-wings and one electronic one...

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Galactic Heroes

Lol I don't have any, i ahve no room for one let alone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.