GALACTIC HEROES CUSTOMS & DIORAMAS

Reaction score
Cant wait for Jedi Force to release more vehicles ... had to enter the vintage vehicle collecting scene :grin:

Reaction score
Thanks ASM .. I will have to post the updated Maul version with the extended horns ... I am also working on a Maul in Mandalorian armor that I think I caught a glimpse of in the trailer for the upcoming season of Clone Wars.

Reaction score
Thanks ASM .. I will have to post the updated Maul version with the extended horns ... I am also working on a Maul in Mandalorian armor that I think I caught a glimpse of in the trailer for the upcoming season of Clone Wars.
OK, where is the big horned Maul version? :grin:

Reaction score
Finally got around to customizing some Galactic Heroes. While its great that this line had permanently attached weapons so little kids (target audience not old enough for 3&3/4 line) would not lose them, some characters simply don't need weapons. So pilots & cantina aliens were an easy choice as well Grand Moff Tarkin (no blaster needed here) and duplicates of Vader (no saber needed to choke someone), Luke & Han. My kid also wanted a snowy Chewie for a Hoth scene. It was interesting to see what color plastic these figures were cast in - ususally just the color of the torse, but all got repainted hands anyway. The hardest ones were Tarkin & Han as I had trouble making a convincing flesh color. Its a bit lighter than that Luke, but I think it works.

Reaction score
Nice job! next comes head swaps, then repaints and before you know it you will be sculpting and casting! ;)

Reaction score
[/url]

Hi im new. I see this thread have not been updated for a while.. now that galactic heroes line has been discontinued
Anyhow heres my custom. Just realized i wanted to make the 2 white lines on the breast armor but i forgot
Comments and critiques are most welcome

Reaction score
The pics are visible, but tiny in forum runner, but I was able to view better in browser. Great job man, I'd love to see Rebels figures in Galactic Heroes scale. Might even buy them, and I haven't even bought Rebels at the other scales.

As far as the custom goes, what was the recipe and/or inspiration?

Reaction score
I actually uploaded the pic to the "my photos" of this forum. Because i dont know how to attach an image from my phone directly to the thread

The recipe is pretty simple. It is a combination of 2 figures from the gijoe line. The head is from scarlett, ponytail removed. Body is from rise of cobra baroness.
Inspiration.. lets see, i think sabine struck me the most out of all the rebels characters. Having mandalorian armor, and all that artsy paint jobs she left everything with. And of course because she is female :p