GALACTIC HEROES CUSTOMS & DIORAMAS

Reaction score
Re: GALACTIC HEROES CUSTOMS & DIORAMAS

Shadow Stormtroopers & Biggs TIE Fighter Pilot

Reaction score

Thanks ASM as always ... I am not going to collect or customize the new line .. I may get the new speeder bikes and other vehicles if they are the same size ...

Reaction score

R3-M3

i did Ice cream maker guy who had about 3 seconds of screen time so I had to do this droid from A New Hope ....

Reaction score

Animal Planet Arctic Playset ... was on sale at TRU for about $10

Reaction score

Watched "Star Wars Begins" last night and decided that I needed to update my C-3PO collection with a Tusken Raider encounter version and an Anthony Daniels version ...

Reaction score

Ponda Baba - the morning after the night before ...

Reaction score

Wow! Ponda already back at the cantina after getting his arm sliced? He has an issue with alcohol I think

Reaction score

Another addition to Jabba's Palace ... Sy Snootles

Reaction score

Sniper33 said:
im thinking of giving a custom a try, but am wondering something. If I use super sculpty on the figure how am I gonna cook it without killing the figure? Pretty sure it would melt in the oven.
A friend of mine melted some of his vintage Kenner Star Wars figures in the oven one time while working on customs. One of his wife's cats broken a vase and cut its paw, and while he was tending to that, the stuff in the oven turned into a gooey mess.

I myself had some regular original white Sculpey that I was using to make accessories, but I didn't like how liquid-y it was and I hated the way it smelled when it was baking.

Luckily, someone advised Steve to try boiling Sculpey to prevent damage to the figures, and he passed that tip to me, and I've had better success ever since. Less chance of hurting the toys, plus you don't get that awful smell.

I also use the Super Sculpey now, which isn't as creamy as the original Sculpey.

My only GH customs have been cut and glued, I haven't used my regular action figure methods of Sculpey and paint on any yet.

Alex

Reaction score

Thanks again to Watertorture for doing Poggle the Lesser ...

Reaction score

SDCC inspired ...

Bastila Shan & Darth Malak

Reaction score

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I have some bits and pieces of Galactic heroes left over from some customs, forgot where the marketplace was for this?

Reaction score

If anybody has or does make a Garven one I might be interesting in getting it from you.
I just love to see it anyway.

Reaction score

GarvenDreis said:
If anybody has or does make a Garven one I might be interesting in getting it from you.
I will see what I can do

Reaction score

GarvenDreis said:
I will see what I can do