Gabe26's Collection

Reaction score
Just an over all spectacular set up!
Thank you!

May I ask where you got the cabinet that keeps all your helmets? Also, may I ask if the cabinet could hold eFX Darth Vader ANH Limited/Legend edition helmet with eFX stand? I am trying to find a modern looking cabinet that could hold all my Darth Vader helmets!
I had the same problem and still cannot find a cabinet that will fit the large EFX base, that's why it sits on the top of the helmet cabinet (which is a besta from IKEA)

Reaction score
Thank you!

I had the same problem and still cannot find a cabinet that will fit the large EFX base, that's why it sits on the top of the helmet cabinet (which is a besta from IKEA)
Thank you for the info! I have some thinking to do...

Reaction score
Incredible collection!

about the clone trooper helmet and the stormtrooper one that are on what seem to be custom stands and without plaques : are these custom made?

Reaction score
Incredible collection!

about the clone trooper helmet and the stormtrooper one that are on what seem to be custom stands and without plaques : are these custom made?
Those are both from master replicas, which came with their own custom stands and plaques. I just hadn't stuck the plaque on in that picture.

Reaction score
I love all the Boba Fett and Clone props. Your clones are very impressive, you must be very proud.

But the true prize is your wife, for allowing you to display all that in your home! I have an office for my SW / sports gear and a room in the basement for my sports collection. Nothing is allowed to seep outside of the those walls LOL.

Reaction score
So after 4 years of serious replica collecting and countless sessions convincing my wife that our house would not look like a man cave....she finally agreed to let me display them. I first had a room dedicated to my replicas, but after my youngest daughter was born, I had to give that room up to the baby.... So I had to "blend" the replicas in with the house hahahah. Well after getting only a few replicas vetoed, I can finally share my collection so far. (I will update as new ones get placement around the house)

Pending Star Wars Replicas
Anovos: snow trooper helmet(weathered), kylo ren helmet, Darth Vader Helmet , Phasma helmet
EFX: Legend Biker Scout Helmet, LE Biker Scout Helmet

Here are some of the posters the wife let me put up in a hallway.

Another area

This is my baby boy! Full RC, Legacy R2D2

Starting a new display for my helmets and sideshow stuff. Don't pay attention to the Han Solo in Carbonite because I'm still in the process of finishing that build so the paint looks bad.

All I can say is "Wow"!!!! Amazing

Reaction score
Very nice collection. You would not sell that worldwide edition plaque with COA from the Luke ANH saber? :)
Chris